GGG Live Announcements

more DD nerfs
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
chizzybang wrote:
Any performance improvements hopefully? Or still the same statter, lags, freezes, huge ping etc?
Had no issue at all in crucible league, smooth as butter with the exact same hardware and software setup.
Since TOTA, performance got worth and worth, afflication has it's peak mess.

Hopefully to get any improvements. unless it's still unplayable for unfo

This would be best QoL of them all, my friend can't play already from crucible as well completely unbearable, GGG should fix these performance issues, when i had older pc NVIDIA 1050, it was running fine until 3.17 archnemesis league when they remade rare monsters and probably problems were with shaders(not sure), it was impossible to play, because of cpu immeasurable spikes when any monster appeared on screen. I hope GGG will see this post and maybe will try to fix it.
"
TauOrigin wrote:
No changes to the Labyrinth?? Did you just kill this content and decide to forget about it?
You killed the labs. In return, we received alternative stones. But who uses them? 2% of the players? Was it worth it?

Also, am I the only one who wants to sleep when I see the gameplay of poe2?
fighting 1-3 mobs is not interesting at all, that's why I don't like the diablo series.
A lot of time is devoted to combat mechanics, but what about the crafting system?
The combination of support gems now resembles three in a row.
Please use the short narrative method as a basis. I don't want anyone to explain these mechanics to me, I want to figure them out on my own while going through the game.
If the drop from each (100?) unique boss is not unique, then there is simply no point in it.

You are not alone. PoE2 looks like sleep indeed. And from what I see you will be forced often to to press roll, block etc, instead of chilling, you will have to play dark souls basically everytime. Not impressed at all.
Underserved. All bets are off.
Last edited by rememberyouwantedthis on Mar 25, 2024, 7:21:30 PM
nice hommage to terry pratchett, love the turtle hideout.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info