GGG Live Announcements

"
Airbourne13 wrote:
i dont understand. any reason for use automation gems? we forced to use "Num lock shinanigans". Just ANY reason for gems?

ps/xbox, console players dont have lkm so they decided remove lkm at all. Who cares how play PC gamers, right?
"
"
Airbourne13 wrote:
i dont understand. any reason for use automation gems? we forced to use "Num lock shinanigans". Just ANY reason for gems?

ps/xbox, console players dont have lkm so they decided remove lkm at all. Who cares how play PC gamers, right?

true. just vote by your wallet
Tell us more we want the rest of transfigured gem
Let's go!
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
"
"
Airbourne13 wrote:

I dare any of these "it's the console players' fault" people to actually try playing the game on console for an significant amount of time, and then claim that GGG favors us.

Console is NOT treated better.
"
QQPQ wrote:
"
"
Airbourne13 wrote:

I dare any of these "it's the console players' fault" people to actually try playing the game on console for an significant amount of time, and then claim that GGG favors us.

Console is NOT treated better.

I don't think anybody with even so much as a shred of decency is going to outright claim that. The problem is that these changes are being lumped in with "console players will love this one". I guess for some people out there that's enough of a reason to resort to "guilt by association" fallacies, but who knows?

There is no reason to blame console players at all.

The fault rests squarely on GGG's shoulders. It's easy enough to see why:

The simple reality is that these new automations are useful for everybody who aims to use more than 1 instant skill. Therein lies the problem, though - who actually spams more than 1 instant skill in the first place? Probably not too many people (perhaps miners) - just a hunch.

So, for everybody who only ever needed 1 insta to begin with, these changes mean less total uptime of the desired skill (due to changes to cool-downs of linked gems) and losing a gem-socket. Alternatively, the one out that's left boils down to messing about with num-pad-quirks, which is also not convenient. And let's not even get started on instant skills that don't actually come with a gem of their own, meaning they can't be linked or triggered, like pre-3.24 bone armour.

At best, these new supports could have been a solution in search of a problem, as far as most PC-users would be considered, but with the removal of the LMB-bind it does seem as though GGG deliberately created a problem in order to sell us on their supposed solution to it.

The most brazen part about it is what they did to miners, who will henceforth need to sacrifice a passive-tree-mastery in order to get the previous behaviour back at least vaguely - which is the logical equivalent of slapping a contaminated band-aid on a flesh-wound, and proceeding to give the patient a clean bill of health. Calling that hot mess a quality of life improvement is either indicative of how out of touch the people who make those decisions are, or it is straight-up dishonest. Like it or lump it, a lot of folks have a legitimate reason to be upset.

But again, console players are not the ones to blame for all of this.
[quote="ScrotieMcB"]It's just, like, people's opinions, man.

But I cannot respect motherf♪♫♫♪rs calling something a simulator, when it isn't one.[/quote]

Mors edited this post first.
I like it
DD nerfs when ?
"
TauOrigin wrote:
No changes to the Labyrinth?? Did you just kill this content and decide to forget about it?
You killed the labs. In return, we received alternative stones. But who uses them? 2% of the players? Was it worth it?

Also, am I the only one who wants to sleep when I see the gameplay of poe2?
fighting 1-3 mobs is not interesting at all, that's why I don't like the diablo series.
A lot of time is devoted to combat mechanics, but what about the crafting system?
The combination of support gems now resembles three in a row.
Please use the short narrative method as a basis. I don't want anyone to explain these mechanics to me, I want to figure them out on my own while going through the game.
If the drop from each (100?) unique boss is not unique, then there is simply no point in it.

You want 100 uniques from those 100 bosses... And i bet you want them to be good and usefull.

Can you imagine how many of those items would be on the market after even 1 week? They would instantly be worthless. Carefull what u wish for
Any performance improvements hopefully? Or still the same statter, lags, freezes, huge ping etc?
Had no issue at all in crucible league, smooth as butter with the exact same hardware and software setup.
Since TOTA, performance got worth and worth, afflication has it's peak mess.

Hopefully to get any improvements. unless it's still unplayable for unfo

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info