GGG Live Announcements

Large
LOGIN
Crafting league login :)
was expecting a crafting league tbh. So no currency from mechanic itself i guess.
I wonder if we can craft on our own shit with this method because "dropping" rare items in POE has been always pretty fucking horrible. This better have some unique interactions because crafting system in POE is already extremely complex and doesn't need further convolution.
"
elvaronf2 wrote:

You do realise the best builds last league all used transfigured gems right? Considering 11% of Poe Ninja's builds used Penance brand of dissipation as a main skill, I'm fairly certain you are the one speaking out of emotions alone.

So, does the fact that the only useful alternative gem was this gem confirm that all other gems are just as useful? Ofc n o.
[Removed by Support]
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Jenn_GGG on Mar 21, 2024, 11:27:35 PM
"
TauOrigin wrote:
"
dalien wrote:

If you think only 2% of the playerbase is using transfigured gems you need to get out from under the rock you're living under.

Can you confirm your words? Or are you talking about emotions alone without evidence?

"
gave good profits.

5c per gem? cool story 🤣
I used to start every league with farm maze. So I know what I'm saying. The maze is dead. Absolutely dead.

Just a quick look at poe.ninja will tell you youre wrong but sure, keep coping

You also have gems on poe.ninja and you ca see a ton of gems selling for at least 60c to 150c

Skill issue i guess
"
TauOrigin wrote:
"
dalien wrote:

If you think only 2% of the playerbase is using transfigured gems you need to get out from under the rock you're living under.

Can you confirm your words? Or are you talking about emotions alone without evidence?

"
gave good profits.

5c per gem? cool story 🤣
I used to start every league with farm maze. So I know what I'm saying. The maze is dead. Absolutely dead.

You could easily make 40c plus from almost every lab, more at the start when penance brand and caustic arrow were selling for 100c + lmao. i made hundreds of divines from doing lab then upgraded lab.(Lab farmer since 3.1, i know my stuff.)

And further onto what the previous person said, a trans gem was the most powerful skill this league, multiple of them were the most popular starters, two are 100% getting nerfed to oblivion. [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Jenn_GGG on Mar 21, 2024, 11:10:17 PM
I agree, are we going to fix the LAB to where we can enchant the helmets again?
"
dalien wrote:

Just a quick look at poe.ninja will tell you youre wrong but sure, keep coping

Because 20% of the players used 1 alternative gem? Try your best.
"
dalien wrote:

You also have gems on poe.ninja and you ca see a ton of gems selling for at least 60c to 150c

wow! spending 10 minutes for the sake of 70c is really a great profit for such content! Meanwhile, the players on the maps make 100 divines each.
I don't know why people try to argue with me, but they don't use arguments. I suppose "Skill issue"
[Removed by Support]
"
lakie92 wrote:

You could easily make 40c plus from almost every lab, more at the start when penance brand and caustic arrow were selling for 100c + lmao.

Previously, the maze brought tons of divs, now a person tells me that 40c is a good profit. It looks like trolling.
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by TauOrigin on Mar 21, 2024, 5:57:57 PM
Massive letdown, the Necropolis league mechanic looks extremely boring and tedious.

And still no ascendancy reworks, still no melee totems rework...

And stop listening and catering to the masses of noobs that enjoyed Affliction for the insane loot drop rates... That wasn't Path of Exile, and not a fun mechanic in a loot-based game.

Disappointed, as it's been the case for the past 2 years. I expect better judgement and choices by quality game designers, sorry.
Affliction and Necropolis are the worst leagues ever to exist. The current game design and direction is atrocious.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info