Path of Exile: Necropolis Teasers

LMB change is a not a QoL please rethink this as you are just making builds have way to much socket pressure!
SO many QOL updates! Looking awesome so far GGG!
"
HeroEvermore wrote:

yeah especially the LMB change!
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
"
HeroEvermore wrote:

yeah especially the LMB change!

I got ahead of myself. That one is the dumbest thing ever. We just lost 1/8 main skill slots. YIKESSSSSS
yeah
instead of automation or call to arms gems
why not putting another gem transfiguration on lab to make them automatic?
huuuge nerf for so many builds

unless stacking CD recovery makes the next meta i don't see many using them
Last edited by Dragoon_Diver on Mar 18, 2024, 9:17:29 PM
This would look interesting for PoE 2. But for PoE 1... it’s too early to draw conclusions, of course. Maybe instead of ascension affliction classes we'll have a new 6-socket PANTS slot! COPIUM
This left click nerf really sucks. Can't put Vaal Haste on Left Click. Every other instant skill gem now takes 2 sockets.

This could actually kill my love for POE. A real consideration. This is a very bad change.
"We've removed a feature so you will have to use an extra gem that takes a gem slot, needs a link, prolongs your CD and increases the mana cost for achieving the old effect and btw we call that a Quality of Life" – GGG 2024
So what is LMB for then?

Just moving and interacting with chests and doors?

I personally hate having move on LMB and end up using the force move option on the skill bar to save the number of clicks necessary on my mouse hand.

If LMB is going to be a useless button, please also give us a force move option that does not have to assigned to the skill bar.

Also detonate mines on LMB needs to be allowed. Right click drop the mine, left click explode the mine is the way to play that build.

I like the new support gems, but these two changes do not have to go hand in hand.
The player should be able to automate EVERY instant skill without an additional skill gem if that is what they want.

Mine Detonation for example: If you give an automation button, the player loses prestacking, but gains QOL. It is a tradeoff

Guard skills - Might not be up when you want them, but you don't have to press them. Again a trade off.

They are going the opposite direction with this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info