Path of Exile: Necropolis Teasers

"
Andvareel wrote:
I dislike the removal of targetable incremental improvements being replaced with "goooood luck".

What part of veiled chaos spamming or aisling slams was targetable?
"

I should correct your words cause it's sure to be 28% rather than 30%.
The only way to get 30% quality is to slay tons of rares and gamble the 30% quality hit the flask you want. Of course great unique flasks except taste of hate cannot have a 30% quality version.

If you're going to pedantically correct someone else, then you should avoid vague and arbitrary signifiers like "great".

Are you saying Wise Oak isn't a "great" flask? How about Forbidden Taste? Obviously you don't actually want quality on that one, but we're being pedantic right now.

Overflowing Chalice and Rumi's are both also chanceable and have been used in popular builds within the last year or so.

Back on the main topic, I think low-variance unique flasks are the only ones that actually benefit from this vaal orb change. Unless, of course, there are new corruption implicits for flasks.

"
lucca202 wrote:
I'm not a fan of the Betrayal changes. It feels like a very hard nerf to a mechanic that already struggled to justify the time investment for people that don't sell crafts. Itemized Aisling was meant to improve that value, but this new teaser suggests there's no more reason to run neither Hillock or Aisling. Running Betrayal in 3.24 will mean allocating Intelligence Gathering into Safehouse/Catarina every single time and never running a single Jun mission.

looking what happened before they only tell us what the remove, there will probably be a even better new reward that they will announce in the live stream
Great QoL so far. Masters being stackable is huge, now if you're farming betrayal for a specific veil for example you don't get softlocked out of getting sulphite for your fossils or any good beast crafts for that entire time which is pretty big for SSF especially.

Not too sure about the veiled orb change though. From both SSF and trade perspective it was a great lower investment but higher risk version of the Aisling slam. With that gone it's now near mandatory to nuke your board repeatedly no matter what else you might need from betrayal so all the safehouses be damned.
Can you make that ctrl+ left click automated use of currency so that it stops when you write a word in currency tab box and its highlighted. crafting with alteration orbs etc would be much easier
Last edited by combobo on Mar 14, 2024, 8:56:27 PM
"
stucrew wrote:
"
Andvareel wrote:
I dislike the removal of targetable incremental improvements being replaced with "goooood luck".

What part of veiled chaos spamming or aisling slams was targetable?

If you actually watched the video, the "good luck" is at 1:09 and referred to using vaal orbs on flasks. This was right after saying the Hillock quality craft has been removed. This of course could have been moved somewhere else, but as of now the way to get over 20% quality on a flask is YOLO vaal orb. uugggh

Also, of course Aisling slams were target farmable. The problem is by not being itemizable you either had to have something you wanted to use it on ready to go, or had to go sell the service on an external platform. Which, either way, was a pain.
Last edited by Andvareel on Mar 14, 2024, 9:06:02 PM
GGG please rethink about deleting the old veiled chaos orb. It's a nice niche currency that has place in many early to mid crafts and deleting it will most likely increase the prices of the items in which those were often used, making early to mid gear more inaccessible to more casual players. I myself will probably not be affected but we all know that most players in this game are not tryhards that can farm a lot of currency in a short time.
"
jer1993 wrote:
Great QoL so far. Masters being stackable is huge, now if you're farming betrayal for a specific veil for example you don't get softlocked out of getting sulphite for your fossils or any good beast crafts for that entire time which is pretty big for SSF especially.

There's certainly advantage at the high end. But I also liked blocking betrayal in HC (and SC while exp matters) by running something else instead. Syndicate is pretty strong content for the current map tier, and they just barge in on you at usually an intentionally inopportune time. Which is fine while you're blasting but a bit risky until then.
The flask thing seems like a punishment cause 30 quality is very lucky and the same power as before.

If you made it so double corrupt can reach like 35% or poof the flask that would at least make me feel like it was worth the hassle.

25% chance to get 35% flasks quality. 75% chance for double corrupt chamber to poof flask. That would be fun.

If I am doing the math correct, you would need like 20 flasks on average to hit 30% quality.

20 flasks with exact rolls you need. Some of them can cost 1 divine before everyone wanted 20 copies of them.

I guess this is good for flask crafters, but everyone else gets kicked in balls.

I think my double corrupt all or nothing idea is way more fun. And 25% chance is reasonable.

Vaal orbs with 5% chance is 20 times worse than syndicate crafting with 100% chance.
Will double corruptios be able to make flasks from -20 to +20 quality?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info