Path of Exile: Necropolis Teasers

"
combobo wrote:
Can you make that ctrl+ left click automated use of currency so that it stops when you write a word in currency tab box and its highlighted. crafting with alteration orbs etc would be much easier

++

Would be so nice, they're obviously trying to help us save our wrists with some of these other QoL changes, but this one would be way bigger. I know it is slightly more complicated, but alt spamming is the single worst part of crafting. Please fix.
Why not just move all quality crafts to bestiary and remove the weakest bestiary crafts like the ones for flasks or something.

Bestiary is not the funnest league and giving it powerful crafts will make it at least worth it.
currency spam change is nice but really needs to work with chance orbs. could put chance orb as a craft on bench (as bench already applies scouring for things when needed)

just please god make chance orbing things easier or make omens more common
All cool improvements, now need auto doors for all that bad maps pls, to finish it.
If we can't target tiers with the talismans, now the odds go down a lot to make an amazing talisman.

The builds using talismans were already so small now they get crapped on.

I hope you buff talisman mods by like 50% or more.

At least the weaker mods need buffs.

50% Cold taken as fire does not need to be buffed.
"
ELS76 wrote:
All cool improvements, now need auto doors for all that bad maps pls, to finish it.

I would prefer breakable doors.
By the muscular golden arse of Innocence! -Kirac
Why not implementing a veiled exalted orb ?
Why do you remove the gamble of veiled chaos orbs ?
Delete Hillock my congratulations!
Another nail in the coffin of Syndicate
And also the Veiled Chaos Orb change, of course
It's going to be a very bad league (for me)
Last edited by AzareOfficial on Mar 15, 2024, 12:45:16 AM
this pathfinder nerf FUCKED everyone else minus the fuking pathfinder
you can target farm something, it only take you 5 days to "target farm" a boss.

this making slower and slower to get thing trend isnt not a good one my freind.
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info