3.23.1 Hotfix 2

This has been a huuuge improvement in my performance, It isn't quite back to what it used to be a few patches ago, but it is actually playable now!
Please more of these.
Thx Pantheon gods!!!!!!!!!!!
\/

Sorry for my poor english!!

/\
Average fps significantly improved, good job on GGG part. But fps is still not quite same as it was before new particle system patch. Visually, don't see many of these new visual effects (which may have justified performance cost), game is a blur due to zoom-zoom anyway.
well on my part this new patch make the game unplayable .

3 crashes in a row, long loading screen etc etc .

One day it'll say "auction house now added"
Where is the patch for Console?
Minor boost, still a lot of work left to be done. However good direction GGG, community is thankful this!
I've crashed like 5+ times since this patch, none before , please dont make me go play D4, I dont want to.
Yes, this hotfix was an improvement. The random disconnects, though, are starting to get annoying.

I'm not sure what caused it to begin, but it started with 3.23.1 original patch for me and has been going on since.

I am thinking it has to do with texture loading, since it is so random.

I wish, for those of us with the disk space, there was a way to store ALL textures and shaders locally, and load from there, but still be able to be updated by the game server when improvements or changes get made.
As always thank you for your time. Be well Exiles.
GET RID OF TFT

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info