3.23.1 Hotfix 2

"
moonias wrote:
"
FPS performance is totally better, but still getting huge latency spikes that kill my connection since two updates ago. Please address this. It is simply unplayable for my device.

I have installed all drivers, updates, and done all maner of fixes. Still nothing works. I need help and this needs solving. Get on it GGG.

Latency spikes could either be your ISP or the route between you and GGG servers, but most likely, due to all the lag generated by all the MF happening this league.

Servers are overloaded, and their way to cope with the load is to slow everyone down.

I tried all of that ISP, router, all the bells and whistles. I so hope its on their end. Other games are not like this.
Appreciated! Keep going with the optimization patches, please.
HOOLY!!!!
This is fuckin massive for my i5-4670k 1050TI and Evo 860 SSD! My loading time in Lioneye's watch is down to 4-5 seconds from being 30+ whether i've been to it or not. I'm about to ugly cry, the struggles are over.
"
FrostyMY wrote:
LETS GOOOOOO FINALLY

I'll point it out, BUT pretty much every singe patch in the last 10 years has had someone shouting about how it broke performance...even patches that only contain some .PNGs for the adverts at the login screen.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
"
FrostyMY wrote:
LETS GOOOOOO FINALLY

I'll point it out, BUT pretty much every singe patch in the last 10 years has had someone shouting about how it broke performance...even patches that only contain some .PNGs for the adverts at the login screen.

Atleast they play the game, not just talk about it.
"End of March makes 3 months and 21 days which is almost 4 months and not 3 1/2, get your math right hoho."
I hope this means i can finally zone into other peoples maps and not die because i'm stuck on the loading screen and my grace period ended 1min ago
Do you need to remove shader cache folder to generate fresh shaders so that this patch would not have conflicts with old shaders?
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...

New mute system is another hot garbage.
Last edited by y3lw0rC on Jan 23, 2024, 2:58:31 AM
Nice, this is a good update.

Now maybe for the next one, adding a feature where you can disable 'mtx' so that you don't see anyone's would be an awesome one.
"
ZFPuhi wrote:
Nice, this is a good update.

Now maybe for the next one, adding a feature where you can disable 'mtx' so that you don't see anyone's would be an awesome one.

They won't ever do this, as they rely on people advertising their MTX via showing it off in towns and such. Or else we'd all have had this feature years ago.
Do you planned one day to resolve all of this?

- Blight mob stuck in decor when portal spawn in statue or something

- Legion bosses who sometimes do not want to disappear leaving the loot

- Heist NPC stuck or dancing when they doing action or plant the bomb,

- Abyss don't close sometime and spawn mob without discontinue cause by decor again...

These mechanics are not new and you still do nothing....

Can we see a fix for these mechanics which date back years and have still not been resolved? :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info