3.23.1 Hotfix 2

very early first impressions: Loading screens still seem unnecessarily long, compared to how they were before the "performance" patch last league (yes game is on ssd), but first map I opened and went into the affliction zone, was fully loaded, and didn't have every single texture missing like it was happening to me on the first map each time I opened the game.
Other problem areas were boss zones, like maven, having completely missing animations/invisible for boss mechanics the first time they happened but I don't have the required invitation to test that now.

EDIT: Repeat loading screens of areas do seem to be faster now too, so overall seems like massive improvement. Hideout loads way faster now
Last edited by Eremoo on Jan 22, 2024, 10:19:23 PM
"
Eremoo wrote:
very early first impressions: Loading screens still seem unnecessarily long, compared to how they were before the "performance" patch last league (yes game is on ssd), but first map I opened and went into the affliction zone, was fully loaded, and didn't have every single texture missing like it was happening to me on the first map each time I opened the game.
Other problem areas were boss zones, like maven, having completely missing animations/invisible for boss mechanics the first time they happened but I don't have the required invitation to test that now.

EDIT: Repeat loading screens of areas do seem to be faster now too, so overall seems like massive improvement. Hideout loads way faster now

Second this
My first impressions was like that, First load was slow as usual, then everything smooth, right now is quite clean texture loads
is there a Ban for TFT missing in the Notes??
Ban TFT
ign: DaEDaenarys
"
Eremoo wrote:

So you're experiencing long loading screens, too? Reddit told me my internet was shit and I'm probably too poor to play poe. What server are you playing on?
Didn't receive a download for patch-

Is it server side?
"I care naught for riches, little for friendship. The duel is all I need. I may be an exile, but I will carve a road back to Oriath, one foe, one victory at a time. Ill fortune may have banished me to Wraeclast, but I will live to hear them scream my name in the great arenas again"

Lowest is CPU Temp.

I mean GPU wattage is my state of pre 3.21.2. I thought this new particle system will use more GPU, but it's back when he was.

It feels like huge improvment, but I think it's still room to make it better.
1.5 of leagues to back where we were :/ Just don't make it worse that this.

https://youtu.be/mNdRJQOJkKM
"End of March makes 3 months and 21 days which is almost 4 months and not 3 1/2, get your math right hoho."
For some reason, my steam client takes 2 minutes to load while the standalone client takes <10 seconds. I'll try this patch on the steam client again this evening to see if it will help.
This gonna be interesting to see if my PC gets some better loading times.
My pc is an old HP omen with i5 7400, 16gb 2133mhz ram and a 1070 with a 500gb SSD thats 13 years old running in windows 10. (yes i need to upgrade, but say no more i have a pc on the way lol).

Currently running in DX12 (idk seemed to be the best working before) but should i give vulkan a try now or stay DX12? Seen alot of ppl recommend vulkan in streams and stuff.

Impossible fps before. Spikes are quick, when someone enter with their MTX. I had constant 70fps max in town.
"End of March makes 3 months and 21 days which is almost 4 months and not 3 1/2, get your math right hoho."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info