How To Dunk Like Jordan! (Physical CI Melee for Dummies!)(Ridiculous Survivability and Damage)

"
Bumblebutt wrote:
"
Midnightgem wrote:

You probably overlooked the fact that I not only have the two Body & Soul clusters, but also the Nullification cluster. Also, you probably aren't factoring in the fact that as CI, I have 4 Granite Flasks, and can Permanently maintain these, due to the duration increase from Inner Force, and kill speed/strength. And, you probably don't have a level 20 Molten Shell, since that is already about 1100 flat Armor, which multiplies with Determination to be about 10000.

These are very basic nodes that almost every Templar/Witch will take, CI or not. What I don't understand is how do you, wearing pure ES gear can have higher armor than anything I've known/seen. Your skill tree isn't anything particularly innovative and it doesn't explain the defense stats that you claim to have.
Your armor nodes total to about 110% more armor, 1100 (molten shell) + 350 (belt) = 1450 base armor. 110% of that is 1600.
1344 evasion + 50% more from nullification nodes + 35% (I assume you have 175 Dex) = 2486
1600 + 2486 = 4086 armor. + 55% more from Determination = 6334 Armor. Please enlighten me on how do you get 15k armor before granite.
Until you post a video showing your armor, I'll assume you lie about it. Once I've seen it with my own eyes, I will apologize.

You are forgetting that the Armor/Es nodes multiply Grace, and the Evasion/Es muliplies the Molten Shell. Also... that 110% should be added in as well... so it is 3050, not counting the Evasion/Es Nodes.

Please Re-Look your math.
Ign: TheMidgetCow (Level 88.8 CI Leapslam Templar --- Default)
TheMidgetCowAmbush (Level 91.7 Buzzsaw Ranger --- Ambush)
TheMidgetCowBurns (Level X LowLife RF Scion --- Ambush)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/348309/page/1 --- Legacy Guide to CI Leapslam Templar
Armor nodes multiply evasion? And Evasion nodes multiply Armor?
I'm so speechless right now.
Like I said
"
Until you post a video showing your armor, I'll assume you lie about it. Once I've seen it with my own eyes, I will apologize.
Standard IGN: WTFNamesAllTaken.
Online everyday at 10 AM CST and at several different hours throughout the day. Best way to reach me is via forum PM.
If you're looking for a deal, do your homework and make a decent offer. If I have to set a b/o via request, it will be non-negotiable.
"
Bumblebutt wrote:
Armor nodes multiply evasion? And Evasion nodes multiply Armor?
I'm so speechless right now.
Like I said
"

Learn to Iron Reflexes.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/348309/page/1 --- Legacy Guide to CI Leapslam Templar
"
Bumblebutt wrote:

"
Standard IGN: WTFNamesAllTaken.
Online everyday at 10 AM CST and at several different hours throughout the day. Best way to reach me is via forum PM.
If you're looking for a deal, do your homework and make a decent offer. If I have to set a b/o via request, it will be non-negotiable.
"
Q: Is there a guide to leveling with this build in mind?
A: I have no clue what to tell you to do. I guess you could do some kind of ele cleave or wander and transfer to this? No clue sorry.

I loled at this.

OK, now here is the my leveling guide:

1, Get Leapslam
2, Take your uniques you collected
3, Oneshot everything with Leapslam
4, You are now level 60, congratualtion!
Is this build fun in pvp? I mean anyone tries it? vs temp chains+ cold spells.. or spark totem builds..
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
"
webas wrote:
Is this build fun in pvp? I mean anyone tries it? vs temp chains+ cold spells.. or spark totem builds..

In PvP --- get a Flicker Strike, link every single damage thing you can to it, and 1 shot people. If that fails, bring a Voidhome, anti-freeze pot, anti-curse pot, and leap about 4-5 times a second and hope to stunlock.
lv64, have died 162 times now. 90% of the deaths caused by desync. DAMN i hate desync.

Leap Slam could meet desync frequently, and i add a multi strike support gem which make it even worse.

So many times that i thought i have leaped into a pack of monsters but the trueth is I'm not. I couldn't survive in that situation because i actually hit nothing , just sitting there watch my life fleet away while i was still "happily" jumping in those monster packs.

I think i'm just like a guy who use Whirling Blades as his main skill , that sucks. :(

I have change to use Ground Slam now, which is much more safer because it doesn't desync so frequently.
IGN: AnnieCecil
Last edited by yiaya001 on Jun 27, 2013, 4:19:57 AM
"
yiaya001 wrote:
lv64, have died 162 times now. 90% of the deaths caused by desync. DAMN i hate desync.

Leap Slam could meet desync frequently, and i add a multi strike support gem which make it even worse.

So many times that i thought i have leaped into a pack of monsters but the trueth is I'm not. I couldn't survive in that situation because i actually hit nothing , just sitting there watch my life fleet away while i was still "happily" jumping in those monster packs.

I think i'm just like a guy who use Whirling Blades as his main skill , that sucks. :(

I have change to use Ground Slam now, which is much more safer because it doesn't desync so frequently.

This is 100% not the truth when you don't use multi strike. I am level 86 with 42 deaths, 90% due to my stupidity (afk, not paying attention, dc'd to thunderstorm/power outage, tried to facetank Piety with -20% lightning res...). I encounter minor desync, but with the amount of leech and damage this build has, its nearly impossible to die, except to HUGE hitters. (Kole for example, can one shot meh gear, if you aren't paying attention)

Just got from a friend for Anarchy currency... Wow. So. Good. Can't believe what I've been missing out on. Just stunlocked Maze Vaal.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info