[3.23] Chieftain + Warlock = THE GIGA EXPLODER! MF in T16 maps on a 1.5d budget!

Hello I want to be able to do Ubers at some point for challenges. Is this build capable of doing that with enough investment?
"
UNBOLTED wrote:
Hello I want to be able to do Ubers at some point for challenges. Is this build capable of doing that with enough investment?

If you want easy kills I am pretty sure it‘s a solid „no“.
I think Eater and Exarch should be doable, Uber uber Elder and Shaper might be harder and Sirus and Maven might be near impossible with their Crazy phases.

It‘s probably easier to level some Uber Cheeser to 85 and complete the challenges that way.
Nevertheless, I will try all of them once I reached 100, which might be tonight.
"
Mangokid wrote:

Also your Flame Surge is not linked to your CWDT! ;)

Good eyes !! ;)

Btw off topic, i only have 2 watchstone, i cant do maven and uber elder. Do u have some cheese build to do those ? I have an arc build but its too squishy, i cant survive their last phase.

Last edited by banchancuaquy on Jan 8, 2024, 6:58:28 AM
So I can’t 100% find a fun build this league. Already deleted 4 lvl 95s this league and just been using my immortal occultist. Last night I found this build and started leveling it up, how are you using incinerate + rf from act 2 onward? My incinerate does like 0 dmg even 6 linked and rf is still too strong to even think about using.
"
banchancuaquy wrote:
"
Mangokid wrote:

Also your Flame Surge is not linked to your CWDT! ;)

Good eyes !! ;)

Btw off topic, i only have 2 watchstone, i cant do maven and uber elder. Do u have some cheese build to do those ? I have an arc build but its too squishy, i cant survive their last phase.

I don't have one ready, but if you equip the non-mf variant of this build, "normal" pinnacle bosses should be fairly easy. You can tank most of the attacks.

That would be Ralakesh, Olesya's Delight and Death Rush mainly.
You double your DPS with these items.

Just be careful with the shaper balls and for Maven be careful with no-regen beams. Should be fairly easy, but you have to know the fights a little bit, that's true.

"
Xentriques wrote:
So I can’t 100% find a fun build this league. Already deleted 4 lvl 95s this league and just been using my immortal occultist. Last night I found this build and started leveling it up, how are you using incinerate + rf from act 2 onward? My incinerate does like 0 dmg even 6 linked and rf is still too strong to even think about using.

Here is a leveling pob with the bare minimum required to run RF (you sustain without the ruby). Basically overcap your Fire-Res as much as possible and take the regen mastery from a fire wheel.
Things like Kikazaru and Springleaf help you sustain. Pyre is nice for more damage.
Incinerates' final wave has an implicit 100% chance to ignite, so you don't even need 100% chance until you get explosions in A3 (even then 100% is not necessary for campaign imho).
I league-started like this and had no problems - mind you, it's not the fastest zoom zoom sub 4h for complete campaign build, but it's cozy and tanky and once you have the explosions in A3 it's a very solid leveling build.
Last edited by Mangokid on Jan 8, 2024, 9:49:24 AM
"
"
Xentriques wrote:

Here is a leveling pob with the bare minimum required to run RF (you sustain without the ruby). Basically overcap your Fire-Res as much as possible and take the regen mastery from a fire wheel.
Things like Kikazaru and Springleaf help you sustain. Pyre is nice for more damage.
Incinerates' final wave has an implicit 100% chance to ignite, so you don't even need 100% chance until you get explosions in A3 (even then 100% is not necessary for campaign imho).
I league-started like this and had no problems - mind you, it's not the fastest zoom zoom sub 4h for complete campaign build, but it's cozy and tanky and once you have the explosions in A3 it's a very solid leveling build.

Thanks, I went straight down on the tree and started going up the very left side. I have explosions, I soloed normal lab at lvl 25, took me 45 minutes to do it with only incinerate but I couldn’t die.

Really wish this build would work with writhing jar. I miss wormblaster build so bad. GGG always kills the fun builds instead of working around them.
Last edited by Xentriques on Jan 8, 2024, 11:55:35 AM
Thanks for this build. You mentioned "We trigger Penance Mark with Incinerate, which provides buffs for us and debuffs the enemy. It also heals us a lot with its crazy hit rate (at least 5 hits per second per enemy)."

Is there a way to auto trigger the mark instead of clicking the mark everytime?

Also, what is the Fire Master node "Critical Strike do not inherit ignite" used for?
Last edited by minhphan on Jan 10, 2024, 2:57:47 AM
Hi, will brand of penence of dissipation work with this build? wouldnt it be better than incinerate?
"
minhphan wrote:
Thanks for this build. You mentioned "We trigger Penance Mark with Incinerate, which provides buffs for us and debuffs the enemy. It also heals us a lot with its crazy hit rate (at least 5 hits per second per enemy)."

Is there a way to auto trigger the mark instead of clicking the mark everytime?

Also, what is the Fire Master node "Critical Strike do not inherit ignite" used for?

Unfortunately there is no way to trigger the Mark, that I know of atleast.
The 100% increased hit damage taken is just a damage increase for the hit portion of the explosions and to make it a little bit easier to kill the phantasms with Incinerate. I do not use this one anymore in high budget variants (will update PoBs soon).

"
Camaron wrote:
Hi, will brand of penence of dissipation work with this build? wouldnt it be better than incinerate?

Yes, it might actually be better. I didn't have time to explore a Brand variant yet though. Just make sure you are able to kill all phantasms each second. Might be annoying to recast the brands all the time, but you wouldn't need to stand still. Also you would lose Infusion which is atleast 10% more damage for our explosions. So idk ... I didn't bother yet.
Was thinking of flame totems? that way no need to recast so often and no need to stand still

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info