[3.23] Chieftain + Warlock = THE GIGA EXPLODER! MF in T16 maps on a 1.5d budget!

"
daneelahuila wrote:
If we have anger prismatic jewel, we swap malevolence to anger ?

Nah, unfortunately it‘s still worse (I have one of those, but do not use anger).
We have a lot of base damage, but only a few multipliers. Anger adds to the basedamage while Malevolence is a multiplier.

I mean, you can just Switch it out in pob an look at the numbers, but I am pretty sure Malevolence is way better.
So far so good, can u share your farming MF strat with atlas? I have tried M16 50% juice but doesnt work at intended. The map clear is pretty good but i dont know how to maximize farming output with this setup.

just bought corrupted sword from you :D
thanks again for sharing your work, currently levelling this build and i'm in great foretaste on my way to farm billions and billions of divines
thanks again, mate! <3
Would the writhing jar mobs work with the explode mechanic?
"
Vitt4300 wrote:
Would the writhing jar mobs work with the explode mechanic?

No, the worms only have 1 hp, do not grant flask charges or Vaal Souls and you can't easily refill the flask. The Penance Mark is permanent and spawns 3 mobs every second, which do have some HP and grant charges etc.

"
bspace2 wrote:
just bought corrupted sword from you :D
thanks again for sharing your work, currently levelling this build and i'm in great foretaste on my way to farm billions and billions of divines
thanks again, mate! <3

<3 gl! I hope you like the build! :)

"
banchancuaquy wrote:
So far so good, can u share your farming MF strat with atlas? I have tried M16 50% juice but doesnt work at intended. The map clear is pretty good but i dont know how to maximize farming output with this setup.

I just added a "Farming strategies" section for my atlases. For MF It's just a juicing variant of the strats the MF guys on twitch are using. Be aware that it all depends on your Wildwood juicing. For me it's 1 in 3 maps is a good map (5d profit) and maybe 1 out of 10-15 maps is a great one (20+d profit). I am still learning the Wildwood layout.
If you want to learn more about juicing your maps I'd advise you to just look around on Youtube.

Also your Flame Surge is not linked to your CWDT! ;)
Last edited by Mangokid on Jan 6, 2024, 4:51:34 PM
"
Mangokid wrote:
"
I tried putting this together and everything went great except I really struggle to get the explosions to hit. Feels like I lack AoE on the hinekora pop so most of the time it misses the boss (when it explodes at all). Can you advise on anything I might change to fix that?

https://pobb.in/rLdve6ebGX4t

I glanced over the pobb.in, but can‘t make out any big mistakes. I‘ll take a look in pob tonight.
Are you killing all 3 spawns every second, before they despawn?

Yeah, your build just seems a bit all over the place. I think your BV + RF setup does not kill the mobs efficiently enough maybe?

Your explosion radius is even higher than mine on my budget setup, but your dps is only a third (your 2m vs. my 6m on the budget setup).
Last edited by Mangokid on Jan 6, 2024, 6:30:40 PM
Hi, how do I get a charge of endurance?, I do not understand they are taken on the skill tree, but I do not know how to generate them
"
zi9038 wrote:
Hi, how do I get a charge of endurance?, I do not understand they are taken on the skill tree, but I do not know how to generate them

With Penance Mark you kill 3 mobs per second, the annoint on our amulet generates Charges by killing things.
With Ralakesh you don‘t even Need to generate Charges.
Hi, nice build Idea!

Id like to try this build in SSF, but Im missing the Razor of the Seventh Sun and the Amulet also.

Do you think I can sustain incoming Damage and Degen or is that weapon and Amulet mandatory?
Is there some other Regen Tech I could use until I farmed at least the Sword?

"
Mumford650 wrote:
Hi, nice build Idea!

Id like to try this build in SSF, but Im missing the Razor of the Seventh Sun and the Amulet also.

Do you think I can sustain incoming Damage and Degen or is that weapon and Amulet mandatory?
Is there some other Regen Tech I could use until I farmed at least the Sword?

No, not mandatory at all.
Obviously you wont be able to facetank juiced maps and boss mechanics.

Get some ignite Chance on the Tree or any other weapon.
Use a life flask and Stack as much regen / Fire Res as possible. Use immortal flesh.
There are a lot of ways to tinker with the build. The sword is not too rare, but DoD might be hard to come by.

You can easily Farm T16 without DoD though, if you do Not Go too Crazy with the mods.
Last edited by Mangokid on Jan 7, 2024, 2:12:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info