[3.24] Guide Power Siphon - Trikster - Afana (Full Unique)

The build is no longer an optimistic 7 divines btw, I hope people look at the items before starting it. A Replica Hyrre is now 18-20 divines at the cheapest.

That said people can buy a rare with as much evasion and ES as they can find which is what I did for something like 15c.
"
CedricDur wrote:
The build is no longer an optimistic 7 divines btw, I hope people look at the items before starting it. A Replica Hyrre is now 18-20 divines at the cheapest.

That said people can buy a rare with as much evasion and ES as they can find which is what I did for something like 15c.

Yeah i agree, i'm lucky i starting league late and got team mate who can carry me and stuff me for thing like Replica 20d (that the price i buy mine)
I think i can't realy reach more, better invest in int stacker wander for more chance to clear end game content.
Btw i got surprised how i smashed Maven, but that not a reference vs abyssal delirium 7k wisp now.
"
Nidseix wrote:

Thanks for answer
I understand yeah its about conf options, but SoP stages 4 mean nothing whean your farming stygian +2 proj delirium like me, you need to move and dont have time to spend 1600 mana to reach stage 4, otherwise you 100% dying xD
So with calc modified i do that
But than no realy mean something with stage 4 when you farming solo high level content.

Yeah, I know, it's why I turn all of that stuff off too. I don't even remember the last time I bothered using Sigil of Power or Frost Shield since I'm just zooming around in yellow maps when I have the time to play, but I suppose it has a use when facing tough bosses.

But even with most of that turned off he's still showing as 21.5 million which is pretty darn tootin' good for a zoom zoom build like this.

I re-did the maths in the screenshot a bit but you're still at 10.8 million with the same config as him in case you're using his damage as a benchmark.

I'm not a pro like Sexton to be able to offer help though, I did like using Ethereal Feast to double my ES but when you're dying in high wisps maps I'm not sure ES leech at 1.2k or ES leech at 2.2k will save you.

You might want instead something like Steelskin/Molten Shell/Immortal Call/etc bound to your left mouse button so you're activating it as you run, which, ultimately, might be a better use than a Frost Shield or Sigil that is rarely used.

After checking the options:

We don't endurance charges for Immortal Call and the boots don't count for it.
We don't have mana for Arcane Cloak.
We don't have Armor for Molten Shell.
Steelskin has no conditions.

Could also anoint Overcharged that grants charges when killing mobs (only 8% but so many mobs in those high juiced maps) to feed Immortal Call?
Last edited by CedricDur on Jan 17, 2024, 7:27:14 PM
"
CedricDur wrote:
"
Nidseix wrote:

Thanks for answer
I understand yeah its about conf options, but SoP stages 4 mean nothing whean your farming stygian +2 proj delirium like me, you need to move and dont have time to spend 1600 mana to reach stage 4, otherwise you 100% dying xD
But than no realy mean something with stage 4 when you farming solo high level content.

Yeah, I know, it's why I turn all of that stuff off too. I don't even remember the last time I bothered using Sigil of Power or Frost Shield since I'm just zooming around in yellow maps when I have the time to play, but I suppose it has a use when facing tough bosses.

But even with most of that turned off he's still showing as 21.5 million which is pretty darn tootin' good for a zoom zoom build like this.

I re-did the maths in the screenshot a bit but you're still at 10.8 million with the same config as him in case you're using his damage as a benchmark.

I'm not a pro like Sexton to be able to offer help though, I did like using Ethereal Feast to double my ES but when you're dying in high wisps maps I'm not sure ES leech at 1.2k or ES leech at 2.2k will save you.

You might want instead something like Steelskin/Molten Shell/Immortal Call/etc bound to your left mouse button so you're activating it as you run, which, ultimately, might be a better use than a Frost Shield or Sigil that is rarely used.

After checking the options:

We don't endurance charges for Immortal Call and the boots don't count for it.
We don't have mana for Arcane Cloak.
We don't have Armor for Molten Shell.
Steelskin has no conditions.

Could also anoint Overcharged that grants charges when killing mobs (only 8% but so many mobs in those high juiced maps) to feed Immortal Call?

"
the idea of the Immortal call is to use it at the right time, using the idea of conscious movement, but I've only used this in the cheapest version of the build. Frost shield and sigil of power are the best defensive and offensive buffs for this build, as much of the gameplay with the build is stationary, especially against bosses. As for the "Ethereal Feast" point, I consider it irrelevant because I don't use "Soul Drinker", but if you want to use the "Ethereal Feast" passive, use "Soul Drinker" forbbiden. Watch what I do to tank the uber shaper and uber uber elder, you'll understand the effectiveness of Frost shield and sigil of power against bosses where I use them most often, I hope I've helped.
"
CedricDur wrote:

"
When I assembled the build I really spent 7 div, and I did not imagine that the build would reach the proportion that it did and that so many people would assemble it, it came to my attention that about 2000 people made my build, I am very happy with this number I hope that you and the others also manage to finish the build.
"
Nidseix wrote:
"
CedricDur wrote:
"
Nidseix wrote:
Hello, i say thank's for the build.
He's realy budget, for start farm map.
I have try to optimise as much as i can, not bad but i feel i can do better when i compare your POB with the same amulet, im like 1m6 dps, when you reach 2m7 without crafted wand like me.
Same for ehp, i feel im realy low when im farming high wisp content.

Any advice how i can boost my damage and eHP with this stuff ?

https://pobb.in/tVV2Pcq9AzrT

Be mindful that Sexton has a ton of things checked in their PoB where if we import ours it is not. For example your Tincture will be 12% since PoB does not calculate the second Wildwood ascendency that multiples its power. You need to edit your tincture and give it 48% penetration.

He also has things like Sigil at max stacks and etc. I'm not bashing Sexton, just pointing there is a reason for that big difference.

Personally I've reached 3 million still with a Piscator and 9 charges but I'm focusing more on defense with 5k ES and 2k ES leech. I don't see myself reaching the 18 million (with most things toggled off) that Sexton has on his maxed out character.

Checking your character on PoB I'm not sure why you say 1.6 mill since with the tincture changed and most things like Sigil toggled off it still shows me

Thanks for answer

Spoiler
The sigil of power and Frost shield, I use them all the time, even mainly on MF. As for the 1840 mana you need to spend, you spend it in 1 second with HH, in bosses you can use it to tank some mechanics, like the uber shaper balls, but believe me it's a matter of habit and gameplay, use the strategy you feel most comfortable with.
One detail, don't use Vaal PS, it has much lower damage and clear than the base skill with Fury Valve
"
Nidseix wrote:

Yeah i agree, i'm lucky i starting league late and got team mate who can carry me and stuff me for thing like Replica 20d (that the price i buy mine)
I think i can't realy reach more, better invest in int stacker wander for more chance to clear end game content.
Btw i got surprised how i smashed Maven, but that not a reference vs abyssal delirium 7k wisp now.

Looking at the options I'm thinking Steelskin with CWDT and Increased Duration. You should have enough strength to push Steelskin high and since we're Evasion based it's not like we take a lot of hits, so a big hit triggering Steelskin gives a breather for the leech to get the ES back up. Not sure if it will make a tangible difference, but...

"
SexonFive wrote:

"
the idea of the Immortal call is to use it at the right time, using the idea of conscious movement, but I've only used this in the cheapest version of the build. Frost shield and sigil of power are the best defensive and offensive buffs for this build, as much of the gameplay with the build is stationary, especially against bosses. As for the "Ethereal Feast" point, I consider it irrelevant because I don't use "Soul Drinker", but if you want to use the "Ethereal Feast" passive, use "Soul Drinker" forbbiden. Watch what I do to tank the uber shaper and uber uber elder, you'll understand the effectiveness of Frost shield and sigil of power against bosses where I use them most often, I hope I've helped.

Yeah, but that's for Ubers and such when the fight goes stationary. We were talking of zooming around the map. IC when death comes as a surprise is of limited use since it depends on the player's reflexes and know how.

I already took Soul Drinker since PoB says I have 90% spell suppression (?) and can get the last 10% from a That Which Was Taken jewel, that's why I have 1.2k leech. Ethereal Feast bumps that to 2.2k. Not sure if overkill tbh since we're already evasion based, but combined with the Steelskin strat above... *shrug*
Unavailable
Unavailable
the HH effect seems to not work well imho, in what situation is better then the expolde one?

btw what's the next upgrade?

Last edited by Beskaius on Jan 18, 2024, 2:50:01 AM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Do you have some HH version footage?

I'm considering going to your MF setup with HH but not sure about how it will be defensive and offensive wise.
"
Nayiri wrote:
Do you have some HH version footage?

I'm considering going to your MF setup with HH but not sure about how it will be defensive and offensive wise.

Version MF Trickster - Power Siphon (R 248 / Q 44)
https://youtu.be/tCDNCFK4Vbk

Tinture HH
Budget Trickster - Power Siphon
https://youtu.be/66JavYAP51s

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info