[3.24] Guide Power Siphon - Trikster - Afana (Full Unique)

"
Vyr75 wrote:
"
SleepEarlyBoy wrote:
Loving this build, fully completed the crafted weapon version of the build and taking down ubers with it. Any advice to make it more tanky? I've got 4.2k energy shield.

Oh nice, this is all I need to know, only 1 think, Enlighten 4 is mandatory?...

"
to connect 3 auras of 50% yes, which the cheaper version doesn't use.
"
Lynerus wrote:
Are you guys actually able to do high tier maps with this?

I respeced my other char into this and it has 1.6k es and the dmg it has cant even 1 shot rares in t1 (i have all the gear that was listed as far as i know other then the tree for the league mech)

How do you even play this if it dies in low tier maps lol

"
Being higher than lvl 90 is important, and following the guide.
"
Beskaius wrote:
"
SexonFive wrote:

Craft rare weapon

some base needed? any craft guide ?

"
You can take a wand imbued (t1 or t2) with spell damage, use wraht essence, until you get atk speed 17%+
Use annul, until there are 3 mods left
gg
I like this so much I would not mind leveling it again and see if I could improve on it.

What other character do you think could duplicate the experience? I was looking at Scion but other than Raider the rest did not really catch my eye.
Last edited by CedricDur on Jan 18, 2024, 7:03:36 PM
"
CedricDur wrote:
I like this so much I would not mind leveling it again and see if I could improve on it.

What other character do you think could duplicate the experience? I was looking at Scion but other than Raider the rest did not really catch my eye.

"
You can just reset the class to the build class or upgrade another char, but this build only works on Trickster
"
Vyr75 wrote:
YOu guys think this is a good all ubers killer?

https://youtu.be/jKiR6KQEXS0
"
CedricDur wrote:
"
Lynerus wrote:

I respeced my other char into this and it has 1.6k es and the dmg it has cant even 1 shot rares in t1 (i have all the gear that was listed as far as i know other then the tree for the league mech)

How can you possibly say you copied this build but have 1.6k lol?

Bruh, I checked your character, what the heck, you're not following the PoB tree, you're on an Assassin instead of a Trickster, and you're complaining that the build doesn't work?

Are you trolling?

Build is the same as yours other then im lower lvl and have some points in other nodes for crit/dmg/dex
Also using assassin for power charge dmg since i didnt feel like changing classes... pretty sure it wouldnt matter much what class you are other then you have a bit more es then me from body armor and i have more dmg (and catn 1 shot rares in t1s)
"
Lynerus wrote:
"
CedricDur wrote:
"
Lynerus wrote:

Bruh, I checked your character, what the heck, you're not following the PoB tree, you're on an Assassin instead of a Trickster, and you're complaining that the build doesn't work?

Are you trolling?

Build is the same as yours other then im lower lvl and have some points in other nodes for crit/dmg/dex
Also using assassin for power charge dmg since i didnt feel like changing classes... pretty sure it wouldnt matter much what class you are other then you have a bit more es then me from body armor and i have more dmg (and catn 1 shot rares in t1s)

"
In this build it matters, because all the defense is in the class and the damage is in the items, this gives the balance for the build to work, I hope it helped.
"
Lynerus wrote:
"
CedricDur wrote:
"
Lynerus wrote:

Are you trolling?

Oath of the Majii should have been your first Wildwood ascendency, the moment you get that you get another wooping 1.1k ES with your current gear, nearly 17k evasion, 32% MS and other related benefits like increasing your leech by 250 ES.

I see you've changed to Trickster. Take those points away from Piercing Shots since you don't need them with Power Siphon and put them in Mark the Prey.

Wand Mastery and shooting another projectile also is not useful. Take the int gives accuracy instead.

Your tincture does not have the lightning penetration. With just a maxed out 12% it'll give you 10% more damage, and once you have the Enduring Suffusion wildwood ascendency to have no flasks (including that quicksilver) it will shoot to 31% of your damage.

Polymath is going to give another 31% damage so do your Uber lab.

Don't forget your Lightning Mastery.

Most of this boils down to 'follow the PoB'. I'm following the 'PoB with crafted wand' in the first post.
Just wanted to say thanks for putting this build and guide together, I've been having a blast (luckily bought my replica Hyrri's early :D)

I made some adjustments because I have a need for speed, specifically I am using a Tincture with lightning penetration and onslaught. I also added a quicksilver flask with attack speed and increased effect, and chose the + flask effect Warden ascendancy as well. So with flask and tincture I have buffed ele pen, onslaught, movement and attack speed and have really enjoyed the combo.

I also traded Grace for Haste since its softcore, but even without Grace I haven't really died in a while (halfway to lvl 98 atm)

First time I am able to afford a HH which I've now fitted into my char as well!
Last edited by etonto on Jan 20, 2024, 2:41:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info