[3.24] Guide Power Siphon - Trikster - Afana (Full Unique)

"
Beskaius wrote:
Unavailable
Unavailable
the HH effect seems to not work well imho, in what situation is better then the expolde one?

btw what's the next upgrade?

Craft rare weapon
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
CedricDur wrote:
"
Nidseix wrote:

Yeah i agree, i'm lucky i starting league late and got team mate who can carry me and stuff me for thing like Replica 20d (that the price i buy mine)
I think i can't realy reach more, better invest in int stacker wander for more chance to clear end game content.
Btw i got surprised how i smashed Maven, but that not a reference vs abyssal delirium 7k wisp now.

Looking at the options I'm thinking Steelskin with CWDT and Increased Duration. You should have enough strength to push Steelskin high and since we're Evasion based it's not like we take a lot of hits, so a big hit triggering Steelskin gives a breather for the leech to get the ES back up. Not sure if it will make a tangible difference, but...

"
SexonFive wrote:

"
the idea of the Immortal call is to use it at the right time, using the idea of conscious movement, but I've only used this in the cheapest version of the build. Frost shield and sigil of power are the best defensive and offensive buffs for this build, as much of the gameplay with the build is stationary, especially against bosses. As for the "Ethereal Feast" point, I consider it irrelevant because I don't use "Soul Drinker", but if you want to use the "Ethereal Feast" passive, use "Soul Drinker" forbbiden. Watch what I do to tank the uber shaper and uber uber elder, you'll understand the effectiveness of Frost shield and sigil of power against bosses where I use them most often, I hope I've helped.

Yeah, but that's for Ubers and such when the fight goes stationary. We were talking of zooming around the map. IC when death comes as a surprise is of limited use since it depends on the player's reflexes and know how.

I already took Soul Drinker since PoB says I have 90% spell suppression (?) and can get the last 10% from a That Which Was Taken jewel, that's why I have 1.2k leech. Ethereal Feast bumps that to 2.2k. Not sure if overkill tbh since we're already evasion based, but combined with the Steelskin strat above... *shrug*

"
I prefer to be more tanky so I don't use "That Which Was Taken Crimson Jewel" I use forbbiden on the spot, and over leech is fine but I can't say if it's very effective with only 4k energy shield.
Are you guys actually able to do high tier maps with this?

I respeced my other char into this and it has 1.6k es and the dmg it has cant even 1 shot rares in t1 (i have all the gear that was listed as far as i know other then the tree for the league mech)

How do you even play this if it dies in low tier maps lol
------ wrong post
Last edited by Beskaius on Jan 18, 2024, 2:32:53 PM
"
SexonFive wrote:

Craft rare weapon

some base needed? any craft guide ?
"
Lynerus wrote:
Are you guys actually able to do high tier maps with this?

I respeced my other char into this and it has 1.6k es and the dmg it has cant even 1 shot rares in t1 (i have all the gear that was listed as far as i know other then the tree for the league mech)

How do you even play this if it dies in low tier maps lol

How can you possibly say you copied this build but have 1.6k lol?

Bruh, I checked your character, what the heck, you're not following the PoB tree, you're on an Assassin instead of a Trickster, and you're complaining that the build doesn't work?

Are you trolling?
Last edited by CedricDur on Jan 18, 2024, 3:31:36 PM
YOu guys think this is a good all ubers killer?
Loving this build, fully completed the crafted weapon version of the build and taking down ubers with it. Any advice to make it more tanky? I've got 4.2k energy shield.
"
SleepEarlyBoy wrote:
Loving this build, fully completed the crafted weapon version of the build and taking down ubers with it. Any advice to make it more tanky? I've got 4.2k energy shield.

Oh nice, this is all I need to know, only 1 think, Enlighten 4 is mandatory?...
"
SleepEarlyBoy wrote:

"
forbbidens de "oportunista"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info