[3.24] Guide Power Siphon - Trikster - Afana (Full Unique)

First thx for the build, it is very nice and fun to play with !

Second, I would love to see that:
"

I'm going to add an extremely expensive and very strong version of the build, in this version I'm going to add the simplified crafting of the weapon!
Last edited by Axohn on Dec 29, 2023, 11:14:38 PM
"
Does Piscator do something that's not apparent in POB? I've been looking up a bunch of variations of this build and a lot of minmaxed characters are using it instead of even a mid tier crafted rare wand.

"
The idea of ​​Piscator is that the build was created to only work with unique items, and it is an entry-level weapon only. Even though it's an entry-level weapon, I made all the game's content including ubers, so in theory you don't need a rare weapon to finish the game.
"
Axohn wrote:
First thx for the build, it is very nice and fun to play with !

Second, I would love to see that:
"

I'm going to add an extremely expensive and very strong version of the build, in this version I'm going to add the simplified crafting of the weapon!

"
I already spent 35 divines and didn't make the perfect weapon, as soon as I get it I'll share it with you.
"
SexonFive wrote:

I already spent 35 divines and didn't make the perfect weapon, as soon as I get it I'll share it with you.

Might try to craft one myself, what are the affixes I should look for ?

Also, I don't know how the "build of the month" works but if you need some upvote somewhere don't hesitate.
"
Axohn wrote:
"
SexonFive wrote:

Might try to craft one myself, what are the affixes I should look for ?

Also, I don't know how the "build of the month" works but if you need some upvote somewhere don't hesitate.

"
essence of wrath in fractured wand (100% spell damage). Objective put 38% crit mult / 19% attack speed / double damage focus, craft elemental pen. About "build the week" the most viewed build on the forum and YouTube wins, there are people with more than 20k views, so share and leave your like, and your comment here on the forum and on the videos that help.
Holy moly this build is tanky compared to what I started the league with!
Thank you for making something so easy to understand, and transition into!
Thought I had leveled trickster to 95 for nothing, seeing as how the previous build I followed was.. questionable.. haha.

Might I ask what minor and major god you use?
"
Bl0rk wrote:
Thought I had leveled trickster to 95 for nothing, seeing as how the previous build I followed was.. questionable.. haha.

"
you will use the "Immunity options:" tips, use these gods Solaris / Abberath
"
SexonFive wrote:
"
Bl0rk wrote:

"
you will use the "Immunity options:" tips, use these gods Solaris / Abberath

Thank you! ^^
Question was answered
IGN: WhatPullOutGame
Last edited by Mulatto11 on Dec 30, 2023, 9:51:55 PM
I think the natural affinity small cluster jewel is good for this build but it is so tight in skill points.

Gain 2 Grasping Vines each second while stationary
2% chance to deal Double Damage per Grasping Vine
1% less Damage taken per Grasping Vine [1]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info