[3.24] Guide Power Siphon - Trikster - Afana (Full Unique)

Given that Enlighten 4 is bloody expensive, can you come up with an aura setup that would work? Preferably, not using inspiration for mark so that we can slot in shield charge for mobility. So far, I'm giving up haste and replacing it with discipline
"
ericchongws wrote:
Given that Enlighten 4 is bloody expensive, can you come up with an aura setup that would work? Preferably, not using inspiration for mark so that we can slot in shield charge for mobility. So far, I'm giving up haste and replacing it with discipline

"
the new unique jewel with 12% mana reserve, a cheaper option to replace the gem.
Hey loving the build so far planning to fully upgrade it so on the lookout for that min max guide. Was just curious if anyone has used this for invitation farming? or would it even be good in that sort of content (90+ quant). Haven't fully decked out the build so a bit nervous to try. Any response is appreciated thanks again for the awesome build.
Trying to craft the wand you guys were talking about now that I got everything from basic version pob.

I bought an influenced wand, 100 % increased spell damage. And I imported it into craft of exile. How do I go about crafting it? Use wrath until you hit 1 or 2 of the stats you want? use exalt and annulment afterwards?
"
Sleepersz wrote:
Hey loving the build so far planning to fully upgrade it so on the lookout for that min max guide. Was just curious if anyone has used this for invitation farming? or would it even be good in that sort of content (90+ quant). Haven't fully decked out the build so a bit nervous to try. Any response is appreciated thanks again for the awesome build.

"
I did all the maven invitations to make the ubers, and I did it with certain ease, but only in the final version of the lvl 99 build. I was thinking about bringing the mirror tier version or version without the new ancestry thinking about a possible leage starter for the next turns on. But I'm glad you're enjoying the build.
"
Bl0rk wrote:
Trying to craft the wand you guys were talking about now that I got everything from basic version pob.

I bought an influenced wand, 100 % increased spell damage. And I imported it into craft of exile. How do I go about crafting it? Use wrath until you hit 1 or 2 of the stats you want? use exalt and annulment afterwards?

"
About the weapon, a fractured base +100% spell damage, use essence lighting damage, until you get tier 1 or 2 of atk speed or crit mult, annul to get 3 mod, and so you have one like mine. It's worth mentioning that mine is far from perfect, but it's one of the best with a cost of under 30 divines.
"
SexonFive wrote:
"
Bl0rk wrote:

"
About the weapon, a fractured base +100% spell damage, use essence lighting damage, until you get tier 1 or 2 of atk speed or crit mult, annul to get 3 mod, and so you have one like mine. It's worth mentioning that mine is far from perfect, but it's one of the best with a cost of under 30 divines.

Got it, thank you! :)
It seems like I'm missing something REALLY important, but I can't put my finger on it. Looking over most other folks on poe ninja, they have 2-4x more damage than I do. I know I'm missing the 10% attack speed corruption on gloves and the +1 power charge corruption on helm, and I'm only 92... but lacking 2-5 million damage over some of the others doesn't make sense to me.

https://poe.ninja/builds/affliction/character/Sodee2/Im_LTR
"
Sodee2 wrote:
It seems like I'm missing something REALLY important, but I can't put my finger on it. Looking over most other folks on poe ninja, they have 2-4x more damage than I do. I know I'm missing the 10% attack speed corruption on gloves and the +1 power charge corruption on helm, and I'm only 92... but lacking 2-5 million damage over some of the others doesn't make sense to me.

"
your rolls are wrong, since weapon 109% ->115%, paint without 12% penetration, shield 15%->16%, Power Siphon 20/17 -> 20/23, jewel without penetration, and use awak light pen, instead of elemental with attack, until you can buy the awak version of it. Minimum Lvl for the build to reach the basic version is 96.
"
Sodee2 wrote:

Your build has basically no pen, your tincture is missing 48% pen right there, your watchers eye is adding to an already fairly loaded mod instead of having lightning pen. The power charge corruption is worth a lot but you are also missing out on a golem (lightning golem is the best damage boost of them) and you haven't maxed out your gems, get a 20 qual vaal power siphon you're missing out on a bunch of crit multiplier as a result and you have level 20 wrath instead of 21, which is a bunch of lost base damage in a build without much in the way of it. Additionally you really should have some sort of mitigation skill, the build recommends frost shield but I find that I dodge way too much to leverage frost shield well and instead use steelskin to let me ignore bleeds.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info