[3.24] Guide Power Siphon - Trikster - Afana (Full Unique)

"
StormKoggan wrote:
Hi,
Thx for a great build, have a question about your final version pob: your helmet, body armour, gloves and boots have a 25-30% quality, how can i achieve that?

You can beastcraft 30% quality on armour and weapons or through the Immortal Syndicate with Hillock in fortification for armour and transportation for weapons.
Last edited by Zanziibar on Dec 27, 2023, 12:44:51 PM
Hi thanks for sharing, this build is just marvelous! being able to do all content with so low budget is realy impressive. And it is fun!

ps: for those interest here are a link to search the right lethal pride needed, you just have to clic "deselect" than clic on the notable node you have inside the red cercle, hit search and it will propose link to trade site for each different seed. It will propose jewel with 3 20% fire res ( more expensive) and with 2.

https://vilsol.github.io/timeless-jewels/tree?jewel=2&conqueror=Akoya&seed=10209&location=32763&mode=stats&stat=144

Fly safe
Fun build, really enjoy blasting through legion and breach.
(Leveling it was a pain though, PS has so bad single target dps)

I've made a few changes which I may should have not have though, as I feel like I'm getting close to the min-max cap with the specific corrupts and whatnot, and probably wont try ubers with it as they would take like 30 minutes to kill lol

Would appreciate any suggestions on how to improve it (or scrap it)
https://pobb.in/mGY4-Msod30O
How i can craft good rare wand? Im total noob at crafting and cant find anything good at trade except one wand for mirror lol
"
StormKoggan wrote:
Hi,
Thx for a great build, have a question about your final version pob: your helmet, body armour, gloves and boots have a 25-30% quality, how can i achieve that?

"

I'm going to add an extremely expensive and very strong version of the build, in this version I'm going to add the simplified crafting of the weapon!
"
noir5004 wrote:
How i can craft good rare wand? Im total noob at crafting and cant find anything good at trade except one wand for mirror lol

Just buy a fractured spell damage imbued, get tier 2 if wanna be budget, spam deafening essence of wrath untill you have a free prefix and ability to remove suffixes. It's not a long process, i got lucky with my exalts and essence spam so didnt need to multi mod.

"
D0ndarion wrote:
"
noir5004 wrote:

Just buy a fractured spell damage imbued, get tier 2 if wanna be budget, spam deafening essence of wrath untill you have a free prefix and ability to remove suffixes. It's not a long process, i got lucky with my exalts and essence spam so didnt need to multi mod.

"
It's almost like that, just without this critical strike.
How to handle the danger of stuns?

- Pantheon Brine King?
- Is it no problem as we are not hit that often?
- Something other?
"
hagen112233 wrote:
How to handle the danger of stuns?

- Pantheon Brine King?
- Is it no problem as we are not hit that often?
- Something other?

Evasion mastery
Does Piscator do something that's not apparent in POB? I've been looking up a bunch of variations of this build and a lot of minmaxed characters are using it instead of even a mid tier crafted rare wand.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info