[3.24] Guide Power Siphon - Trikster - Afana (Full Unique)

"
Asura2468 wrote:
ok fist off... the build is insanely fun and i am having a blast:D

probably one of the most fun builds i played in some time and very relaxed playstyle

I uses a lot of mechanics together to achieve nice tankyness and high damage, should be worthy of build of the week imo

but you should explain the gear a bit more, especially the lethal pride:
- you need one from Akoya with 2* or 3* 20% fire res and either 5% strength or 20 strength on any of the picked notables to cap res/have enough strength (you can use the calculator for timeless jewels to find suitable ones)
- if you only have 2* fire res you will need it on a rare jewel as well
- you also kinda need some form of fire damage for ignite to proc the 3rd ailment
- you should note its not a league starter or beginner friendly build i think^^
- you also need certain min res rolls to actually cap res
- you want max spell damage per power charge on shield and high evasion on chest
- you also want high lightning pen on the tincture, since the effect is tripled thanks to having no flask equipped, maybe even explain whats going on here
- you also definitively want immunity to corrupted blood somewhere
- as for corrupts, the one on helmet is super good to have^^
- another thing to note: dont socket chest/boots
- you want PS in your gloves (you marked it in the pob so i understood it but others might not^^)

As for leveling:
i leveled with power siphon and all the leveling uniques using a 4 link and it was super easy^^ but you need to pick some life notes
rough outline of what i did: https://pobb.in/ie_9DLFzpq6P (check gear -> lvling and the different trees)
i swapped to the taming as early as i could... rest of the items when i felt ok using it

as for suggestions:
i would pick up the regenerate 1% of evasion as ES every 4 sec on the evasion mastery... saved me quite a few times^^

something off with the str in poe its 122 and immortal call need 155. first i got timeless with 20 str and still need +22 str . then brought another one with 20 str + 5% both still couldn't use immortal call needed like 16+
"
DukeMax wrote:
"
Asura2468 wrote:

probably one of the most fun builds i played in some time and very relaxed playstyle

I uses a lot of mechanics together to achieve nice tankyness and high damage, should be worthy of build of the week imo

- you need one from Akoya with 2* or 3* 20% fire res and either 5% strength or 20 strength on any of the picked notables to cap res/have enough strength (you can use the calculator for timeless jewels to find suitable ones)
- you also kinda need some form of fire damage for ignite to proc the 3rd ailment
- you want max spell damage per power charge on shield and high evasion on chest
- you also want high lightning pen on the tincture, since the effect is tripled thanks to having no flask equipped, maybe even explain whats going on here
- you want PS in your gloves (you marked it in the pob so i understood it but others might not^^)

As for leveling:
i leveled with power siphon and all the leveling uniques using a 4 link and it was super easy^^ but you need to pick some life notes
rough outline of what i did: https://pobb.in/ie_9DLFzpq6P (check gear -> lvling and the different trees)
i swapped to the taming as early as i could... rest of the items when i felt ok using it

as for suggestions:
i would pick up the regenerate 1% of evasion as ES every 4 sec on the evasion mastery... saved me quite a few times^^

something off with the str in poe its 122 and immortal call need 155. first i got timeless with 20 str and still need +22 str . then brought another one with 20 str + 5% both still couldn't use immortal call needed like 16+

"
Reduce the lvl to 9, which is what it used in the basic version.
"
SexonFive wrote:
"
DukeMax wrote:
"
Asura2468 wrote:

As for leveling:

as for suggestions:

"
Reduce the lvl to 9, which is what it used in the basic version.

ya i did that just wish it wasnt lvl 20 in poe wasted 3div on timeless :D but thanks anyway.
Thank you for this guide!
What map mods is rippy? Can i run unid maps?
What a build, well done and thank you!
"
Argrhh wrote:
Thank you for this guide!
What map mods is rippy? Can i run unid maps?

"
No regen / + ACC /Elementa W / Reduced Critical Damage / -Suppres
Hi,
looks like a great build and I want to play it as my first character using wands. Do not have experience with wand builds; currently playing boneshatter slayer.

The Boots + the belt are the core of the build. But on Playstation the boots costs around 10-15 Divs currently.

What can I use / look for before I can afford the boots? Any advice is welcome!
"
hagen112233 wrote:
Hi,
looks like a great build and I want to play it as my first character using wands. Do not have experience with wand builds; currently playing boneshatter slayer.

The Boots + the belt are the core of the build. But on Playstation the boots costs around 10-15 Divs currently.

"
The only way to do without the boots is to do without the shield and belt, your dps will drop a lot, but the build will still work.
"
SexonFive wrote:
"
hagen112233 wrote:
Hi,

"
The only way to do without the boots is to do without the shield and belt, your dps will drop a lot, but the build will still work.

Ok, thanks! Really nice idea the 'all uniques build'! I started leveling a trickster.
Hi,
Thx for a great build, have a question about your final version pob: your helmet, body armour, gloves and boots have a 25-30% quality, how can i achieve that?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info