3.23.0b Patch Notes (restartless)

Need a way to raise spectre with controller on pc. a way to reshuffle/organize dropped loot on controller
It would be a nice QoL Improvement to freely switch between controller and key/mouse in an active game.

I always like to switch while playing since both have their benefits, key/mouse to type messages and stuff, and a controller when I want to sit back and relax while playing.

I'm not sure if this is possible, but ty for reading and your time. Good luck out there exiles.
As always thank you for your time. Be well Exiles.
Please fix Frostblades of Katabasis qqqqqqqqqqqq
"
Fixed several cases where the entrance to The Viridian Wildwood could block paths in areas.

Seems like because of this change the entrance now can fail to spawn altogether in narrow maps, like Channel
"Have you ever seen the true face of God, exile?"

Last edited by zsirfoka on Dec 14, 2023, 12:22:19 PM
"
zsirfoka wrote:
"Have you ever seen the true face of God, exile?"

The saddest thing he won't even drop anything good for HOW much more difficult he's gonna be.
ek still not returning, might be intended mechanics D:
It’s absolutely ridiculous you have not fixed the adorned jewel yet. There’s no way it’s a hard fix… please
nnnnice.
Looks like the person whi was working with optimization had left the GGG after the Crusible and currently they have one low skilled freelancer for this amaizing "optimization" and "performance".
Stop addding patches - you are ruining the game.
nice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info