⚜️Rebirth of Iron Hideout Competition #12 | 3000$ Prizes to Everyone | Theme: Death | Revolutionized⚜️

⚜ Welcome to the 12th Iron Hideout Competition, a friendly event to showcase your architectural skills, compete for amazing prizes, or have fun during the league. It's made by the community, for the community. Therefore, no entry costs are required, just good ole-fashioned fun that even voters will earn prizes! When we say community, we mean it. ⚜

This is totally unofficial and hosted by PegasusRideR. The first competition was created by Pixxelkick and was previously hosted by PegasusRideR, FallMakesHideouts, guggelhupf, Revan_Bane, Synopsis, TallBird, G4nzo, keldemahll, Noooberino and ZakkPerish. Iron Hideout's structure has changed in this competition. Competition-related decisions are made by me and other nameless Iron Hideout admins, while juries will only vote and do not take part in the decisions to protect them from possible drama. The meaning of rebirth is my house unfortunately burned down while nearing the end of the competition in its latest schedule. Also, GGG banned me in the middle of the first schedule which halted the competition, and then the Path of Exile subreddit banned me which resulted in switching to YouTube ads, a complete strategic change. I am deeply sorry for the unfortunate events and many delays this competition had.

Original Competition Announcement Post Link: Click Here!

Iron Hideout #1 | Harvest | Created by: Pixxelkick
Iron Hideout #2 | Hidden Haven | Hosted by: FallMakesHideouts, guggelhupf and Synopsis
Iron Hideout #3 | Autumn | Hosted by: FallMakesHideouts and guggelhupf
Iron Hideout #4 | Castle | Hosted by FallMakesHideouts and guggelhupf
Iron Hideout #5 | Forest | Hosted by: PegasusRideR
Iron Hideout #6 | Village | Hosted by: PegasusRideR and guggelhupf
Iron Hideout #7 | Inside | Hosted by: PegasusRideR and guggelhupf
Iron Hideout #8 | Pirates | Hosted by guggelhupf
Iron Hideout #9 | Wonderland | Hosted by: guggelhupf, PegasusRideR and Iron Hideout Team
Iron Hideout #10 | Opposites | Hosted by Revan_Bane with the permission of PegasusRideR
Iron Hideout #11 | Inspired By | Hosted by Revan_Bane with the permission of PegasusRideR

Voting for Iron Hideout Competition #12 has ended, the stream has happened, and it's time to announce the winners! The theme of this competition was 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡. Congratulations to the winners and runners-up and big thanks to competitors, voters, and juries! We had 21 submissions in total and the quality of each of them was on another level and lots of different subjects of 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 were created. The next competition will start around 3rd May!

Winners and Runners-Up Video: Click Here!
Wave Videos of All Entries:
Wave 1 Entries: Click here!
Wave 2 Entries: Click here!
Competition Showcase/Commentary Stream (Permanent Link): Click Here!
Community Random Prize Draw Stream (Permanent Link): Click Here!
PegasusRideR's Twitch: Click Here!
Direct Download Link to All 21 Hideouts: Click Here!

Video | Download | Forum Thread

Story of the hideout: It's a gate... And blood is the key . From the Abyss we seek thy salvation . We call thee home . So come, open your eyes, there is no light here. You came to the darkness of knowledge . And all the knowledge you seek is here.
By three they come...
By three thy way opens...
By the blood of the willing...
We call thee home.

Story of the hideout: A lost graveyard where a knight and his companions (upper sandy part) rest.

Video | Download | YouTube Channel

Story of the hideout: On the plane between life and death you are bound to wander eternally, until the day you find the elusive altar. Here death itself awaits to judge you.

Story of the hideout: Only the most worthy get here, into these evergreen gardens, through which there is a path of snow-white stone leading to the great halls, where sports games and musical evenings take place to the delight of the inhabitants. (Inspired by Elysium in Hades game from Supergiant)

Video | Download

Story of the hideout: The hideout is a shrine in hell dedicated to a powerful demon.

Spoiler

Story of the hideout: My attempt at re-creating some of the locations shown in Act 1 - complete with skeletons shambling after you!

Download | YouTube Channel

Story of the hideout: The famous peaceful french cemetery. Catarina's favorite place.

Download | YouTube Channel

Story of the hideout: Hansel & Gretel tale, doesn't end well though.

Video | Download

Story of the hideout: A line of vagrant souls shuffles its way toward the hall of judgement; each destined for their moment before the Creator. In a flash, the Creator tears away the once-human mask, revealing what was hidden. The soul contorts as every twisted crevice is cast into blazing light. In this moment of essential truth, in this moment of unequivocal vulnerability, the Creator raises his mighty fist, once and for all, and smashes it down upon his holy pulpit. The verdict is clear. The soul's fate is decided. It must now traverse the darkness, shedding all that remains of the past, and make the journey toward its rightful eternity.

Video | Download

Story of the hideout: An abstract little journey through a variety of themes of death; including damned souls, overgrown graves, past battles, and a lot - a LOT of blood and bones.

This hideout uses all of the 750 object limit, and I wanted it to be usable as a functional hideout in addition to being visually interesting. To that end, the section themed in blood and bones is the 'main hub' area and has the waypoint, but for viewing purposes the rest of the hideout is arranged as a journey from the doorway at the opposite side - with the other areas being a path to the main hub as in my video tour.

Video | Download | YouTube Channel

Story of the hideout: An isolated place where exiles receive "fair judgment" and the "unworthy" are used for the purification of the flesh.

Prizes for Winners:

🥇1st Place:
1400$ OR one or two of the following with each reducing it with the specified amounts: The Karui Ward Amulet(Made of Jade, black jade and turquoise stones, shark tooth, silver) (200$), Silver Ngamahu Ring with your name engraved in it (200$), Silver Valyrium Ring(5 stone options) with your name engraved in it (230$)
Your preference of two of the 2-inch(5cm) orbs (Divine, Exalted or Chaos)
Your preference of three of the 1-inch(2.5cm) orbs (Divine, Exalted, Chaos, or Vaal)
"Iron Chef" role in the upcoming Iron Hideout Discord server (Previous competition winners will also get this role with a special invite)
Your hideout video will be pinned on the front page of ironhideout.net until the next competition starts. PegasusRideR will record the video according to your preferences in 1440p60, or you can also make your own.

🥈2nd Place:
700$ OR 450$ + one of the following with each reducing it with the specified amounts: The Karui Ward Amulet(Made of Jade, black jade and turquoise stones, shark tooth, silver) (200$), Silver Ngamahu Ring with your name engraved in it (200$), Silver Valyrium Ring(5 stone options) with your name engraved in it (230$)
Your preference of one of the 2-inch(5cm) orbs (Divine, Exalted or Chaos)
Your preference of two of the 1-inch(2.5cm) orbs (Divine, Exalted, Chaos, or Vaal)

🥉3rd Place:
350$ OR 300$ + one of the following: Matte Wraeclast Map (33x23'5")(84x60cm), Atlas of Worlds Handmade Scroll (14"x12")(35.5x30.5cm), Atlas of Worlds Desk Mat (12"x22" or 15.5"x31")(30.5x56cm or 39.5x79cm)(4mm thick Neoprene)
Your preference of two of the 1-inch(2.5cm) orbs (Divine, Exalted, Chaos, or Vaal)

🏅4th Place:
100$ and "Awakened Coffee Support" Ceramic Coffee Mug (15oz)(0.44lt)
Your preference of one of the 1-inch(2.5cm) orbs (Divine, Exalted, Chaos, or Vaal)

🏅5th Place:
50$ and your preference of one of the 1-inch(2.5cm) orbs (Divine, Exalted, Chaos, or Vaal)

Top 10:
Hideouts placed in the Top 10 will be included in the Winners' video which will be posted on YouTube on 1440p60 resolution and maximum settings.

Prizes For All Competitors:
We are still looking for a streamer to do a showcase stream of all entries on Twitch. The streamer's name and stream date will be shared here when we finalize the agreement and set the date for the stream. Here is the last stream Subtractem did for Iron Hideout Competition #11.
PegasusRideR will be doing wave videos when entries submitted reach a specific amount, which will be posted on YouTube on 1440p60 resolution and maximum settings.

Prizes for Community Voters:

Prizes With Draws:
First Draw: 1-inch(2.5cm) Vaal Orb
Second Draw: 1-inch(2.5cm) Chaos Orb
Third Draw: 1-inch(2.5cm) Exalted Orb
Fourth Draw: 1-inch(2.5cm) Divine Orb
Fifth Draw: 1-inch(2.5cm) Orb of Your Choice
Sixth Draw: Awakened Coffee Support Coffee Mug
Seventh Draw: 2-inch(5cm) Exalted Orb
Final Draw: Mirror of Kalandra (Only for voters!)
Surprise Draw: An additional Mirror of Kalandra if the number of voters reaches more than 30! (Only for voters!)

The draw is planned to happen on PegasusRideR's Twitch on 28th March 07:00pm GMT!

Prizes for All Voters:
Digital print file of a Path of Exile poster that can be printed up to A1 size paper(60 x 84 cm) or even higher.

Pictures of Physical Prizes:
Spoiler
Please click on the pictures to view them in large size.

Transfer and Shipping of the Prizes:
Spoiler
The amounts can be sent through Bitcoin, direct bank transfer, or Western Union depending on your choice. If these aren't available in your country, we will look for alternative methods.
To ensure the rings fit your finger perfectly, you will first be sent ring sizers having the exact length of both rings. After you try the ring sizers and find the perfect fit, the ring will be specially crafted for you and then will be sent to your address along with the other prizes. If you have a chance to get your finger measured in a jewelry store having 7-9mm ring sizers, we can skip the ring sizer sending process and will start the process of crafting the ring immediately. Engravings can be done up to around 12 characters counting spaces(Can be lower if the size is small), all caps with multiple font choices you will be able to choose from.
Even though the prizes will be sent using the gift option, in some countries you might still have to pay tax. This is completely out of our hands, and we highly suggest searching for the situation in your country's customs first if you are willing to pick one of the prizes. You can always contact me and ask for info too, and I will do my best to help. You can find my Discord and Telegram support on https://ironhideout.net
We are using very strong boxes for shipping that can carry 50 kilos without even bending, but if any damage happens in the transfer process, just send me a picture of the damaged item and I will send a replacement as soon as possible.
Shipping of prizes takes between 2 weeks and 1.5 months. Shipments will be sent with tracking where you will be able to see each step of the shipping process. We will be covering the shipping costs.

In this competition we tried a new improved voting system by including community in our voting system. Previously, only juries used to vote. We are still working on its perfectionization to create the best voting system ever invented in RPG history! Here are the juries, community, and weightings of their votes:

G4nzo: Hideouts Thread | YouTube | %25 Weighting
1st of the natural category of official hideout competition in 2023
5th of official hideout competition in 2021
1st of Iron Hideout Competitions #6, #8 and #10, 2nd of #11

ƙloƙɱacɧine: Hideouts Thread | %25 Weighting
2nd of the natural category of official hideout competition in 2023
16th of official hideout competition in 2020

Trempler (zerrgestalt): YouTube | %25 Weighting
1st and 2nd of Non-MTX Category in Iron Hideout Competition #7, the most popular Iron Hideout to date
2nd of MTX Category in Iron Hideout Competition #7, the most popular Iron Hideout to date

PegasusRideR: Hideouts Thread | YouTube | %15 Weighting
The main host of Competitions #5, #6, #7, host of #9 and support of #8
Graduated from the university of past Iron Hideout juries
Architect of the famous Hidden Waterfalls hideout

Community: %10 Weighting
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. For the most rightful outcome we needed different eyes, we needed you! The stream for random prize draw for the voters will be on 28th March 07:00pm GMT!

Voting System: Each jury votes for their Top 10 hideouts. 1st will get 10 points and 10th will get 1 point in descending order. Meanwhile, the Top 10 of the community vote results have the same points. Then weightings get calculated, and winners and runners-up are decided. Voting is blind voting meaning juries don't see each other's votes until voting ends.

Iron Hideout Revolution is aimed to unite all of the hideout community under a single, friendly, welcoming, and feature-wise supreme roof which no one was able to succeed now, with the dream of starting an infinite cycle of growth for this amazing community! The revolution is driven by the passion for the art of hideouts and designed to be owned and improved by the community itself, staying true to the scale of justice. We are and will always be continuously looking to improve the Iron Hideout family to make the revolution as effective as possible. You can find info on how to join us in the spoiler below. If you are interested, please contact PegasusRideR with a private message on Path of Exile forums or from Discord (pegasusrider or PegasusRideR#0001). I am aware that a portion of the community is still waiting for "something". It is ready and will be shared after the competition ends and not here, both because the subject is irrelated to a competition. Here are 4 layers of the revolution and how you can contribute:

Spoiler
1) IronHideout.net (also .org and .gg): It's up already, with a revamped logo, a message to the hideout community and a video! It will be a website that will be continuously improving by listening to and learning from the community, just as everyone has been waiting for a long time! We have so many ideas that haven't been implemented before, but unfortunately, the website is the most time-consuming layer of the revolution. The process will go silent, and we will launch the site fully-featured when it's ready. A worlwide chain of agencies is currently working on it, and there will soon be another team formed from the community to gather and brainstorm ideas for the improvement of the website. We are looking for hideout architects to join the improvements team. These two teams will work in collaboration with the admins' lead.

2) Iron Hideout Discord Server: It will be designed to create the best Discord server ever in RPG history in terms of easiness of use, rules, its system, channels and content, monthly giveaways from actual competition prizes, a huge protection mechanism against scammers/spammers/alt-accounts, and much more! To provide this, I have joined 200+ various popular Discord servers, recorded all their positives as videos, and noted down all their negatives in the last 5 months. The Iron Hideout Discord server will be ready in a short time after the competition ends. We are currently looking for an admin and two moderators for its launch.

3) Iron Hideout Competitions: The competitions will go on with its current revolutionized version and will keep on improving with each competition. We are aiming to provide a much-improved competition experience with the introduction of the website which will offer lots of improvements and ease of use! We are currently looking for a professional-scale partnership with a Twitch streamer for the showcase and commentary streams of the current and future Iron Hideout Competitions. We are also looking for more juries to add to the jury team.

4) Iron Hideout Guild: A guild dedicated to hideouts will offer in-game chat with the community, the easiest base farming possibility, and the possibility to collaborate or ask for help from the other architects without the need for alt-tabbing. We have started accepting members and the first 15 members will get a special role on the upcoming Iron Hideout Discord server! We are also looking for officers who either actively build or grind!

See ⠀you ⠀next ⠀competition!🪽
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭.𝐧𝐞𝐭 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟖𝟑𝟔𝟔𝟓
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟐𝟔𝟑𝟗𝟎𝟔
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐩𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟒𝟕𝟓𝟕𝟑
Last edited by PegasusRideR on Apr 6, 2024, 10:47:21 PM
Last bumped on Apr 18, 2024, 9:15:29 PM
Best of luck Exile 🔨
My Hideout Architecture: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2220475

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt45XF_57azSY0j8W6lGFUg?view_as=subscriber

My Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/arthurvonschreyer
For the first time in the history of the Iron Hideout Competitions, we have started accepting creations made on consoles! You can find more information in the rules section.🪽
► Name of the hideout: The Early Banished (Coral Hideout)
► Competitor's name: Graoully
► Story of the hideout: A hideout where I wanted to choreograph the lives, struggles and deaths of the previously exiled that shaped the Wraeclast players get to experience.
The Hideout is more or less made of four sections of the environments that marked me the most out of each first four acts, imagined in times taking place before the story.
► Download link:
Pastebin (to copy in a text editor and save as a ".hideout" file)
Google Drive (require an account)
Dropbox (no account required)
► Video of the hideout: https://youtu.be/NKAwE-4gMbc
► One link to all your content: None I guess.
► Force: Raw Iron
► Do you want your entry to be shown on the showcase stream?: Yes

Thanks for the competition and sorry for the choppy recording! I'm not accustomed to the forum and may have misunderstood the rules, let me know if I screwed up.

Last edited by Graoully on Jan 29, 2024, 11:48:08 AM
I proudly announce our new jury; Trempler (zerrgestalt), dominator of Iron Hideout Competition #7, the most popular Iron Hideout to date!🥳 Let's check out his creations in Competition #7:

Atlantis Immersed | 1st in Non-MTX Category
The Timemachine | 2nd in Non-MTX Category
Demonic Circlepit | 2nd in MTX Category
The Crematorium | 8th in Non-MTX Category

"
Graoully wrote:
Thanks for the competition and sorry for the choppy recording! I'm not accustomed to the forum and may have misunderstood the rules, let me know if I screwed up.

Thank you for participating. All good, good luck!😊
► Name of the hideout: Night in Elysium
► Competitor's name: moonretealoud
► Story of the hideout: Only the most worthy get here, into these evergreen gardens, through which there is a path of snow-white stone leading to the great halls, where sports games and musical evenings take place to the delight of the inhabitants. (Inspired by Elysium in Hades game from Supergiant)
► Download link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1laf3faOX4PWqU5XWlyNVAzQEyaXoSb5w/view?usp=drive_link
► Video of the hideout(Optional): https://youtu.be/afv7u-IlLRA
► One link to all your content: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3228515
► What is the force* that you draw power from?: Celestial

More screenshots

my hideouts - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3228515
We have decided to delay the first weekly video and combine it with the second due to the number of submissions being lower than 3. But it was so nice to see the majority of the architects working on their creations in-game, as this was something that hadn't happened before in my previous competition experiences!😊🔥

We are still in search of the right Twitch streamer for a long-term partnership. We are also hoping to add one more jury to the team. If interested, you can contact me from forums via private message or from Discord (pegasusrider). I will very soon upload the recap from Subtractem's stream of the past competition as well! We wish everyone the best of luck in building!⚜️
► Name of the hideout: Accursed Giant's Excavation (Desert Hideout)
► Competitor's name: Graoully
► Story of the hideout: This hideout is the set of an ongoing excavation. People are working under the scorching sun while the pound is being drained to allow further unearthing and diggings are slowly revealing the remains of a colossal entity.
Although withered by time, a pulsating flesh shrouded by a gloomy but lively aura makes it uncertain whether the being has been freed from this world or is cursed to experience its own complete demise.
► Download link:
Pastebin (to copy in a text editor and save as a ".hideout" file)
Google Drive (require an account)
Dropbox (no account required)
► Video of the hideout: https://youtu.be/7qBVNr97lT4
► One link to all your content: None for now.
► Force: Fire
Last edited by Graoully on Jan 29, 2024, 11:51:40 AM
New rule addition. From this point, sharing hideout file links uploaded to the file-sharing site called Hideoutshowcase.com is not allowed. Submissions made until now having Hideoutshowcase links will be accepted. But from this point on, we kindly request submitting your creations uploaded to other file-sharing sites. You can still additionally upload your works to Hideoutshowcase, just linking them here is not allowed.

Hideoutshowcase.com is permanently banned from anything regarding Iron Hideout. This will not be a problem for the submitters, as we only require a downloadable link to the hideout file which any other file-sharing site can provide. Screenshots and videos are all optional, as I will be personally handling them for you.

Reasons for this decision will be shared with a 17-page long document having more than 1GB of proof, sometime after the competition on the front page of IronHideout.net.🪽
Last edited by PegasusRideR on Jan 16, 2024, 12:31:18 AM
"
New rule addition. [...] Reasons for this decision will be shared with a 17 pages long document [...]

I wasn't aware of any controversies, my mistake for not being up to date but this change seems to be made out of goodwill and I'm all for the community trying to improve and weed out questionable parties like it did with the new Wiki, for example.

I'm replacing the links in my submissions higher to Pastebin, thanks for the warning.
Last edited by Graoully on Nov 11, 2023, 3:57:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info