⚜️Rebirth of Iron Hideout Competition #12 | 3000$ Prizes to Everyone | Theme: Death | Revolutionized⚜️

► Name of the hideout: Le Père Lachaise
► Competitor's name: Lucille (Lumen42)
► Story of the hideout: The famous peaceful french cemetery. Catarina's favorite place.
► Download link: (Base is Enlightened)
https://www.mediafire.com/file/0mqwjj4n0gusxy0/Le_P%25C3%25A8re_Lachaise.hideout/file
► Video of the hideout(Optional): Not yet :)
► One link to all your content:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtj2Wam222r2cxVm1mLqInQ (just the ones I've recorded)
► What is the force* that you draw power from? (Fire, Lightning, Arcane, Celestial or Raw Iron[No Effect]. These effects will be displayed on your submission(s) in weekly and winners' videos we make.):Raw Iron
► Do you want your entry to be shown on the showcase stream?: (Yes/No) Yes

Last edited by Lumen42 on Jan 5, 2024, 3:51:37 PM
"
Lumen42 wrote:
I love your work so much !

Thanks ! Your work is very cool too !
📜My hideout thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2542497
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!⛄🎄🍻

The competition is extended once again, to around 26th January. I updated the schedule in the original post. Dates might be updated one last time after we finalize them. The reason for this extension is we had a few drawbacks most of them being technical, and decided to extend just to make the competition better, worthy of all the beautiful submissions here, and also for the architects still unheard about the extension.

This competition unfortunately brought a lot of problems for us, created mostly by unexpected events which led us to keep on hastily changing our methods of advertisements and adapting to them. Due to switching to a new advertising system and especially after the mentioned subreddit's action to Iron Hideout, we had to tie everything to YouTube AD. And meanwhile working on all these, YouTube banned me!🙃 This time untied to any drama thankfully, I just had to send an ID card picture. To close the gap of the lost time while all ADs were disabled(We also had another AD video to announce the extension, I will share the details soon), we increased the costs to numbers we haven't tried on our current advertisement method, and somehow managed to mess up the algorithm. As a result, both ADs worked very ineffectively for around 1.5 weeks while we kept on trying to find a solution. We finally managed to achieve perfection in both ADs, but the competition was about to end. Many architects haven't even heard about the extension, and some including one here learned about the extension very late. I will make another extension AD video tomorrow and this time we will finish the competition with everyone hearing about it and having time to build. I would also like to remind every competitor is allowed to submit up to 3 hideouts!⚒️

We also had another issue. I wasn't able to find a streamer until now. I really tried my best to convince Brittleknee, but I failed. I am hoping to add a surprise famous streamer, if not, I will do the stream myself. Unfortunately, I am aware of the hideout knowledge of only a few known Path of Exile streamers. Because of this, it is a battle between audience and quality, and I might end up doing the stream myself. I haven't streamed even once, and need time to learn how to set up everything in this extension period. When doing Competition #9, I thought it was going to be my last one, and it ended without a stream. Now I'm hosting another and I promise you that I will try my best to provide you a worthy stream.🫡

Iron Hideout never had a double extension in its history, and I know many of the architects here are adjusting their schedules according to competition dates, but it keeps on getting extended and extended. I am deeply sorry... But you have my word, I will work more than ever to finish this competition to be one of the best in Iron Hideout history, just like I did in the past...🪽
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭.𝐧𝐞𝐭 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟖𝟑𝟔𝟔𝟓
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟐𝟔𝟑𝟗𝟎𝟔
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐩𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟒𝟕𝟓𝟕𝟑
Last edited by PegasusRideR on Mar 15, 2024, 8:53:32 PM
"
PegasusRideR wrote:
Here is the Wave 1 Video of Iron Hideout Competition #12!🎉

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJep71QOlIo
[...]

Sorry for replying days later, some IRL events made me even more air-headed than usual but I wanted to say thanks for the video. It was nice to look at all those submissions again and I got to see what mines looked like without stutters for once.

I wish we got better tools to view hideouts in-game, especially a further camera, angle changes or even rendering hideout-wide high res screenshots. Some parts in the game already does it so that shouldn't aggravate possible exploits and if needed they could force players to constantly ping back from a hideout instance or create a "hideout league" with nothing to confine the use.
► Name of the hideout:The Siege
► Competitor's name: Purdilicous
► Story of the hideout: After a long siege of Castle Mourne, all that remains is death and destruction.
► Download link: https://hideoutshowcase.com/hideout/show/3815/title/The%20Siege
► One link to all your
content: https://hideoutshowcase.com/viewprofile/Purdilicous
► What is the force* that you draw power from?: Fire
► Do you want your entry to be shown on the showcase stream?: Yes

Last one :D

► Name of the hideout: Death is not the end
► Competitor's name: Lucille (Lumen42)

► Story of the hideout: Tane Octavius is a resourceful man who discovered a way to make electricity from corpses. When the word spread of this unholy science a new market opened. Now merchants are jostling at his door to sell him and his acolyte Lilly freshly unearthed corpses.

► Download link: (Base is Divided)
https://www.mediafire.com/file/mtiuoeztzmt0fw0/Death_is_not_the_end.hideout/file
► Video of the hideout(Optional): Not yet :)
► One link to all your content:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtj2Wam222r2cxVm1mLqInQ (just the ones I've recorded)
► What is the force* that you draw power from? (Fire, Lightning, Arcane, Celestial or Raw Iron[No Effect]. These effects will be displayed on your submission(s) in weekly and winners' videos we make.):Raw Iron
► Do you want your entry to be shown on the showcase stream?: (Yes/No) Yes

Dates of the extension period are finalized.

Schedule:
Submissions until: 2nd February, 11:50pm GMT
Voting time: 3rd February - 18th February
Results announcement: 22nd February 05:00pm GMT

This was the last extension to the submission period. Due to the extension, previous works are once again allowed to be updated and will be re-recorded in Wave Two video if they are already recorded in the previous. Best of luck to everyone and happy building!⚒️
Last edited by PegasusRideR on Jan 9, 2024, 7:08:35 PM
The competition is unfortunately once more extended due to a single company, a company I have worked for I don't know how many years and recently parted ways, for not being able to maintain simple YouTube advertisements. In the previous update, "I thought" the ADs were back to normal, but they weren't and again this resulted in not being able to reach the news to the community. While sharing the news, I am also relentlessly searching for a new agency.

So yeah, while fighting with the triple smear campaign, this time I managed to score an own goal. Please keep on making your submissions. The final extension date will be announced in a few days after everything is back to normal. This is a very unfortunate event that affected my whole life, and the future of Iron Hideout. But, I will not let this unfortunate event affect the competition in any way. It continues, and it will end.

"
True success lies only outside the comfort zone, that the courage to follow a dream, even if everyone tells you it’s impossible, makes you a true adventurer and a true entrepreneur.
Last edited by PegasusRideR on Feb 12, 2024, 8:12:03 AM
I come with good news! Iron Hideout is allied with a new, much more powerful agency. This means The Revolution is resurrected. Actually, I have kept on delaying announcing it but this was going to be the last Iron Hideout Competition. I already said my goodbyes to many in the community, including GGG. But now the revolution is back, and it will be much more powerful and effective than previously planned.

I will announce the Competition's final extension date tomorrow in this post and also in the original post. And the day after, I will share more good news with you.

For tonight, we have enough to celebrate!🎉🎊 Drinks are on the house!🍻
Congratulations for the advancements toward Iron Hideout, seems like there's a lot of work behind the scenes.

I'm curious, is the screenshot's hideout public? I feel like I've seen it before - some kind of official announcement? - but really doubting myself since I can't find it. I would've liked checking it, looks well made.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info