⚜️Rebirth of Iron Hideout Competition #12 | 3000$ Prizes to Everyone | Theme: Death | Revolutionized⚜️

My votes are:

►Blood is The Key by Arthur von Schreyer
►After Life by VedaGuru
►Purgatory by Butifarra
My vote are:

->Golem's Oblivion by predator0220
->Blood, bone, soil and spirit by IAMTHEKINGOFSPACE
->Blood is The Key by Arthur von Schreyer
Im voting for

- Blood is The Key by Arthur von Schreyer
- Golem's Oblivion by predator0220
- Blood, bone, soil and spirit by IAMTHEKINGOFSPACE

First of all, thank you so much for the votes!🙏 Competition results were planned to be announced tomorrow, but we have some good news! The competition will have a stream that I will make, scheduled on 22nd March 07:00pm GMT! It will both be a showcase and a commentary stream as the previous Iron Hideout streams, and results will be announced at the very end! Shortly after, winners will be contacted to award their prizes. Voters' random draw stream will happen at a later date.

PegasusRideR's Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/pegasusryder

YouTube Ads video to let more people know about the stream date: https://youtu.be/JDvWHlOQXss
Note: Since it is a non-skippable in-stream ad campaign, the video will not generate views but will generate impressions.
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭.𝐧𝐞𝐭 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟖𝟑𝟔𝟔𝟓
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟐𝟔𝟑𝟗𝟎𝟔
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐩𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟒𝟕𝟓𝟕𝟑
Here we are, at the end of another competition. We didn't have too many submissions in this competition, but I have to say the quality was on another level. I want to thank the architects for all these amazing submissions. I want to thank to voters for the community voting part. I want to thank our juries G4nzo, ƙloƙɱacɧine, and Trempler (zerrgestalt). I especially want to thank G4nzo here because he helped me so much with this competition by also helping with the stream. I want to thank Pixxelkick, Fall, guggelhupf, all the previous juries, and everyone else who all have major efforts if this competition is still going on today. Then I want to thank Brittleknee and Subtractem who previously did these competition’s streams before me. Lastly, I want to thank all previous competitors and all Iron Hideout people.🙏 The next competition will happen around 3rd May!⚜️

The date of the random draw stream for the community voters will happen on 28th March 07:00pm GMT!

Winners and Runners-Up Video: Click Here!
Wave Videos of All Entries:
Wave 1 Entries: Click here!
Wave 2 Entries: Click here!
Full Highlight of the Stream (Permanent Link): Click Here!
Direct Download Link to All 21 Hideouts: Click Here!

Original post of the competition:

Spoiler

⚜ Welcome to the 12th Iron Hideout Competition, a friendly event to showcase your architectural skills, compete for amazing prizes, or have fun during the league. It's made by the community, for the community. Therefore, no entry costs are required, just good ole-fashioned fun that even voters will earn prizes! When we say community, we mean it. ⚜

This is totally unofficial and hosted by PegasusRideR. The first competition was created by Pixxelkick and was previously hosted by PegasusRideR, FallMakesHideouts, guggelhupf, Revan_Bane, Synopsis, TallBird, G4nzo, keldemahll, Noooberino and ZakkPerish. Iron Hideout's structure has changed in this competition. Competition-related decisions are made by me and other nameless Iron Hideout admins, while juries will only vote and do not take part in the decisions to protect them from possible drama. The meaning of rebirth is my house unfortunately burned down in the middle of the competition. Also, GGG banned me again in the middle which halted the competition, and then the Path of Exile subreddit banned me which resulted in switching to YouTube ads, a complete strategic change.

Showcase/commentary stream and results announcement time: 22nd March 07:00pm GMT!
PegasusRideR's Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/pegasusryder

The competition started on 2nd November. The theme of this competition is 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡! Anything related to the subject will be accepted as long as it follows the competition rules. There are 1 2 3 months to complete your hideouts, meaning entries should be made by the 13th of February. Then our juries and community will do their votes, and winners and runners-up will be announced here. After the announcement, prizes will be awarded and shipped, which you can find the details in the Prizes section.

Schedule:
Competition start: 02.11.23, 11:50am GMT
Competition halt time: 11.11.23 to 24.11.23
Entries until: 13.02.24, 11:50pm GMT
Voting time: 16.02.24 11:50pm GMT - 11.03.24 11:50pm GMT
Stream and results announcement: 22.03.24 07:00pm GMT

Past Competitions:
Iron Hideout #1 | Harvest | Created by: Pixxelkick
Iron Hideout #2 | Hidden Haven | Hosted by: FallMakesHideouts, guggelhupf and Synopsis
Iron Hideout #3 | Autumn | Hosted by: FallMakesHideouts and guggelhupf
Iron Hideout #4 | Castle | Hosted by FallMakesHideouts and guggelhupf
Iron Hideout #5 | Forest | Hosted by: PegasusRideR
Iron Hideout #6 | Village | Hosted by: PegasusRideR and guggelhupf
Iron Hideout #7 | Inside | Hosted by: PegasusRideR and guggelhupf
Iron Hideout #8 | Pirates | Hosted by guggelhupf
Iron Hideout #9 | Wonderland | Hosted by: guggelhupf, PegasusRideR and Iron Hideout Team
Iron Hideout #10 | Opposites | Hosted by Revan_Bane with the permission of PegasusRideR
Iron Hideout #11 | Inspired By | Hosted by Revan_Bane with the permission of PegasusRideR

Weekly videos will be posted here and on YouTube after they are recorded by PegasusRideR and combined. This way each hideout present in the videos will have the same understanding and the same high quality. This also removes the need for competitors to make their own videos, but still are welcome to do so if they wish. Console architects still need to create videos. Here are our weekly videos:

Wave 1 Entries: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJep71QOlIo
Wave 2 Entries: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cp9BKg40dE

Prizes for Winners:

🥇1st Place:
1400$ OR one or two of the following with each reducing it with the specified amounts: The Karui Ward Amulet(Made of Jade, black jade and turquoise stones, shark tooth, silver) (200$), Silver Ngamahu Ring with your name engraved in it (200$), Silver Valyrium Ring(5 stone options) with your name engraved in it (230$)
Your preference of two of the 2-inch(5cm) orbs (Divine, Exalted or Chaos)
Your preference of three of the 1-inch(2.5cm) orbs (Divine, Exalted, Chaos, or Vaal)
"Iron Chef" role in the upcoming Iron Hideout Discord server (Previous competition winners will also get this role with a special invite)
Your hideout video will be pinned on the front page of ironhideout.net until the next competition starts. PegasusRideR will record the video according to your preferences in 1440p60, or you can also make your own.

🥈2nd Place:
700$ OR 450$ + one of the following with each reducing it with the specified amounts: The Karui Ward Amulet(Made of Jade, black jade and turquoise stones, shark tooth, silver) (200$), Silver Ngamahu Ring with your name engraved in it (200$), Silver Valyrium Ring(5 stone options) with your name engraved in it (230$)
Your preference of one of the 2-inch(5cm) orbs (Divine, Exalted or Chaos)
Your preference of two of the 1-inch(2.5cm) orbs (Divine, Exalted, Chaos, or Vaal)

🥉3rd Place:
350$ OR 300$ + one of the following: Matte Wraeclast Map (33x23'5")(84x60cm), Atlas of Worlds Handmade Scroll (14"x12")(35.5x30.5cm), Atlas of Worlds Desk Mat (12"x22" or 15.5"x31")(30.5x56cm or 39.5x79cm)(4mm thick Neoprene)
Your preference of two of the 1-inch(2.5cm) orbs (Divine, Exalted, Chaos, or Vaal)

🏅4th Place:
100$ and "Awakened Coffee Support" Ceramic Coffee Mug (15oz)(0.44lt)
Your preference of one of the 1-inch(2.5cm) orbs (Divine, Exalted, Chaos, or Vaal)

🏅5th Place:
50$ and your preference of one of the 1-inch(2.5cm) orbs (Divine, Exalted, Chaos, or Vaal)

Top 10:
Hideouts placed in the Top 10 will be included in the Winners' video which will be posted on YouTube on 1440p60 resolution and maximum settings.

Prizes For All Competitors:
We are still looking for a streamer to do a showcase stream of all entries on Twitch. The streamer's name and stream date will be shared here when we finalize the agreement and set the date for the stream. Here is the last stream Subtractem did for Iron Hideout Competition #11.
PegasusRideR will be doing wave videos when entries submitted reach a specific amount, which will be posted on YouTube on 1440p60 resolution and maximum settings.

Prizes for Community Voters:

Prizes With Draws:
First Draw: 1-inch(2.5cm) Vaal Orb
Second Draw: 1-inch(2.5cm) Chaos Orb
Third Draw: 1-inch(2.5cm) Exalted Orb
Fourth Draw: 1-inch(2.5cm) Divine Orb
Fifth Draw: 1-inch(2.5cm) Orb of Your Choice
Sixth Draw: Awakened Coffee Support Coffee Mug
Seventh Draw: 2-inch(5cm) Exalted Orb
Final Draw: Mirror of Kalandra (Only for voters!)
Surprise Draw: An additional Mirror of Kalandra if the number of voters reaches more than 30! (Only for voters!)

The draw is planned to happen on PegasusRideR's Twitch live after the competition, if not with a YouTube video.

Prizes for All Voters:
Digital print file of a Path of Exile poster that can be printed up to A1 size paper(60 x 84 cm) or even higher.

Pictures of Physical Prizes:
Spoiler
Please click on the pictures to view them in large size.

Transfer and Shipping of the Prizes:
Spoiler
The amounts can be sent through Bitcoin, direct bank transfer, or Western Union depending on your choice. If these aren't available in your country, we will look for alternative methods.
To ensure the rings fit your finger perfectly, you will first be sent ring sizers having the exact length of both rings. After you try the ring sizers and find the perfect fit, the ring will be specially crafted for you and then will be sent to your address along with the other prizes. If you have a chance to get your finger measured in a jewelry store having 7-9mm ring sizers, we can skip the ring sizer sending process and will start the process of crafting the ring immediately. Engravings can be done up to around 12 characters counting spaces(Can be lower if the size is small), all caps with multiple font choices you will be able to choose from.
Even though the prizes will be sent using the gift option, in some countries you might still have to pay tax. This is completely out of our hands, and we highly suggest searching for the situation in your country's customs first if you are willing to pick one of the prizes. You can always contact me and ask for info too, and I will do my best to help. You can find my Discord and Telegram support on https://ironhideout.net
We are using very strong boxes for shipping that can carry 50 kilos without even bending, but if any damage happens in the transfer process, just send me a picture of the damaged item and I will send a replacement as soon as possible.
Shipping of prizes takes between 2 weeks and 1.5 months. Shipments will be sent with tracking where you will be able to see each step of the shipping process. We will be covering the shipping costs.

Rules For Competitors:
Hideouts must be your own work and must be made after the competition starts.
Your account must be created before the competition start date.
Hideouts that entered other competitions and previous Iron Hideout Competitions are not eligible.
Hideouts must be safe to showcase (Nothing against the Terms of Service of GGG).
Hideouts must fit the theme of the competition. It can be anything related to 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡, with infinite potential for creation!
No challenge-reward hideout bases, MTX hideout bases, or MTX hideout decorations are allowed. This means hideout bases and decorations 100% should be obtainable in-game without spending any currency in the MTX shop. Challenge trophies, old benches from before the master update, rhoa dinners, or other exclusive non-MTX decorations cannot be used as well.
Multiple entries are welcome, limited to a maximum of 3 entries per competitor.
If a competitor attains multiple spots within the Top 5, they will only be eligible to claim the prize for their top-ranked placement. The other proceeds will be postponed and awarded to the following ranked competitors.
We're using hideout files to record your entries. Not-unlocked/unplaced masters and missing guild stash spawn in random locations in hideouts. Please unlock all masters and hide the ones you don't want to not-visible places like rocks, walls, etc. Even though we remove the obvious-looking misspawns like these while recording, we might end up missing some. You can also finish your hideout on standard where all masters will be unlocked. If you are unable to unlock all the masters, contact me from Discord or Telegram support at https://ironhideout.net and I will gladly help you place and/or hide them before doing the recording.
Hideouts need to be uploaded to any sharing site such as Google Drive, Pastebin, Sync, Internxt, MediaFire, etc. with the final hideout file of your work. Sharing is part of this competition.
Sharing links of entries uploaded to Hideoutshowcase.com or mentioning about the website is not allowed. You can additionally upload your creations there, just linking them here is not allowed.
Console players are welcome to join the Iron Hideout competition! Creating a comprehensive YouTube video of the hideout is required since importing/exporting is not possible. We require the Character screen to be displayed at some point during the video, and we kindly ask that you don't set your profile to private. While recording the video, please ensure that there aren't any other players in the hideout. These are necessary precautions to enable console players to compete in the Iron Hideout Competitions for the first time ever!
Using the post template below is required. All required is posting your hideout to a file-sharing site and linking it here, and answering questions in the template message below. As we will be doing competition videos, there is no need to share a video. But if you like you can share your own too. Adding screenshots is allowed as well.
Entries breaking any of these rules will be disqualified.

Template message:
Spoiler
Name of the hideout:
Competitor's name:
Story of the hideout:
Download link:
Video of the hideout(Optional):
One link to all your content:
What is the force* that you draw power from? (Fire, Lightning, Arcane, Celestial or Raw Iron[No Effect]. The force you choose will be displayed on your entry in weekly and winners' videos we make.):
Do you want your entry to be shown on the showcase stream?: (Yes/No)

*Forces (Tribute to previous Iron Hideout winner):

(Fire, Lightning, Arcane, Celestial)

Rules For Voters:
Community voting will occur between 16th February 11:50pm and 11th March 11:50pm, at the same time as jury voting. Votes posted before or after voting time will not be included in the calculation.
Your account must be created before the competition start date.
When the voting starts, all you need to do is post the name of the hideout(s) of your choice as a reply to this thread.
You are allowed to include up to 3 hideouts in your votes. Each of the hideouts chosen will get the same points in the calculation.
If you are a competitor in this competition, you are still allowed to vote, but not allowed to vote for your own entries.
If there will be fewer than 10 voters in total, prizes will be awarded to the voters, but community voting will be excluded from the voting system, each jury will have %27.5 weighting and PegasusRideR will have %20.5.
The draw for community vote prizes will happen PegasusRideR's Twitch live after the competition, if not with a YouTube video. Shortly after the draw, you will be contacted from Path of Exile forums via private message for shipping your prize.

Here are videos of all the entries for you to pick your favorite(s):
Wave 1 Entries: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJep71QOlIo
Wave 2 Entries: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cp9BKg40dE

After hosting one competition with community voting and hosting three and helping one competitions with jury voting, I came to the conclusion that the most rightful results would come from the right combination of jury voting and community voting. For this, two things were needed. A team of the best possible juries with the right combination, and the most efficient way of providing an uncheatable and encouraging community voting method. We are still working on the perfectionization of the best voting system ever invented in RPG history! Here are the juries, community, and weightings of their votes:

G4nzo: Hideouts Thread | YouTube | %25 Weighting
1st of the natural category of official hideout competition in 2023
5th of official hideout competition in 2021
1st of Iron Hideout Competitions #6, #8 and #10, 2nd of #11

ƙloƙɱacɧine: Hideouts Thread | %25 Weighting
2nd of the natural category of official hideout competition in 2023
16th of official hideout competition in 2020

Trempler (zerrgestalt): YouTube | %25 Weighting
1st and 2nd of Non-MTX Category in Iron Hideout Competition #7, the most popular Iron Hideout to date
2nd of MTX Category in Iron Hideout Competition #7, the most popular Iron Hideout to date

PegasusRideR: Hideouts Thread | YouTube | %15 Weighting
The main host of Competitions #5, #6, #7, host of #9 and support of #8
Graduated from the university of past Iron Hideout juries
Architect of the famous Hidden Waterfalls hideout

Community: %10 Weighting
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. For the most rightful outcome we need different eyes, we need you! Why not join us in our voting and help us choose the best outcome ever possible and also have a chance to win some amazing prizes? Please check the Rules section for more info on how to vote and also the Prizes section too!

Voting System: Each jury will vote for their Top 10 hideouts. 1st will get 10 points and 10th will get 1 point in descending order. Meanwhile, the Top 10 of the community vote result will have the same points. Then weightings will be calculated, and winners and runners-up will be decided. Voting will be blind voting meaning juries won't see each other's votes until voting ends. After the voting period ends, this post will change into a results announcement post and prizes will be awarded and shipped afterwards.

Iron Hideout Revolution is aimed to unite all of the hideout community under a single, friendly, welcoming, and feature-wise supreme roof which no one was able to succeed now, with the dream of starting an infinite cycle of growth for this amazing community! The revolution is driven by the passion for the art of hideouts and designed to be owned and improved by the community itself, staying true to the scale of justice. We are and will always be continuously looking to improve the Iron Hideout family to make the revolution as effective as possible. You can find info on how to join us in the spoiler below. If you are interested, please contact PegasusRideR with a private message on Path of Exile forums or from Discord (pegasusrider or PegasusRideR#0001). I am aware that a portion of the community is still waiting for "something". It is ready and will be shared after the competition ends and not here, both because the subject is irrelated to a competition. Here are 4 layers of the revolution and how you can contribute:

Spoiler
1) IronHideout.net (also .org and .gg): It's up already, with a revamped logo, a message to the hideout community and a video! It will be a website that will be continuously improving by listening to and learning from the community, just as everyone has been waiting for a long time! We have so many ideas that haven't been implemented before, but unfortunately, the website is the most time-consuming layer of the revolution. The process will go silent, and we will launch the site fully-featured when it's ready. A worlwide chain of agencies is currently working on it, and there will soon be another team formed from the community to gather and brainstorm ideas for the improvement of the website. We are looking for hideout architects to join the improvements team. These two teams will work in collaboration with the admins' lead.

2) Iron Hideout Discord Server: It will be designed to create the best Discord server ever in RPG history in terms of easiness of use, rules, its system, channels and content, monthly giveaways from actual competition prizes, a huge protection mechanism against scammers/spammers/alt-accounts, and much more! To provide this, I have joined 200+ various popular Discord servers, recorded all their positives as videos, and noted down all their negatives in the last 5 months. The Iron Hideout Discord server will be ready in a short time after the competition ends. We are currently looking for an admin and two moderators for its launch.

3) Iron Hideout Competitions: The competitions will go on with its current revolutionized version and will keep on improving with each competition. We are aiming to provide a much-improved competition experience with the introduction of the website which will offer lots of improvements and ease of use! We are currently looking for a professional-scale partnership with a Twitch streamer for the showcase and commentary streams of the current and future Iron Hideout Competitions. We are also looking for more juries to add to the jury team.

4) Iron Hideout Guild: A guild dedicated to hideouts will offer in-game chat with the community, the easiest base farming possibility, and the possibility to collaborate or ask for help from the other architects without the need for alt-tabbing. We have started accepting members and the first 15 members will get a special role on the upcoming Iron Hideout Discord server! We are also looking for officers who either actively build or grind!

Best of luck to everyone!🪽
Last edited by PegasusRideR on Mar 25, 2024, 6:34:02 AM
I hope everything will be all right for your house, that's a hard blow.

Thank you very much for organizing the competition, it must have been quite a work, it was a pleasure to take part in it, thanks to the jury and congrats everyone :)

📜My hideout thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2542497
The date and time of the random prize draw stream for the community voters are set. It will happen on 28th March 07:00pm GMT. Best of luck to everyone!

My Twitch: Click Here!

"
Synopsis wrote:
I hope everything will be all right for your house, that's a hard blow.

Thank you very much for organizing the competition, it must have been quite a work, it was a pleasure to take part in it, thanks to the jury and congrats everyone :)

Thank you. It is slowly getting fixed, meanwhile I'm staying at my father's house. Yeah, streaming was something I haven't tried before, and learning YouTube ads and then having to master all types of campaigns due to unfortunate extensions that came on top of regular work has been quite a work. But I'm happy that the competition concluded and it was a pretty good one considering all the marvelous submissions. It was totally worth every minute spent! Congratulations on getting the 2nd spot, it was nice to see you back!
Last edited by PegasusRideR on Mar 25, 2024, 9:09:15 AM
Here is the permanent link to the community random prize draw stream that happened today:

Iron Hideout Competition #12 Community Random Prize Draw Stream

Congratulations to everyone winning and big thanks to everyone who voted! Sorry for the 5 short cuts in my voice during the stream. I will contact the winners from the Path of Exile forums tomorrow to ship their prizes and send all voters our consolation prize, a digital print file of a very large Path of Exile poster! The amounts to the winners amongst hideout architects will be transferred before or on 2nd April and all physical prizes will be shipped until 10th April. See you in Iron Hideout Competition #13!
Last edited by PegasusRideR on Mar 29, 2024, 1:32:39 AM
Congrats everyone! I'm repeating myself from the stream's chat but thanks again for the competition. To anyone playing today, have fun with the league start.
"
Graoully wrote:
Congrats everyone! I'm repeating myself from the stream's chat but thanks again for the competition. To anyone playing today, have fun with the league start.

Thank you for participating, it was a pleasure!💖 Best of luck to everyone in the Necropolis league!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info