November 2023 Events FAQ

"
Please note that Solo Self-Found events will only be available on PC due to Solo Self-Found player populations on console realms.

Why exactly does low player count matter for SSF?

Please consider adding SSF for the console as well.
Nice this is good news. I can play other games!
"
xjjanie wrote:
"
ChanBalam wrote:
Since the kalandra event is in standard, once your new character gets to Lioneye's, they will have access to your standard stash. The death penalty should not be a problem for quite some time, if at all.

The event is based on Standard as opposed to the current league, but you will still start with an empty stash, just as with any other event.

:(
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
"
QQPQ wrote:
"
Please note that Solo Self-Found events will only be available on PC due to Solo Self-Found player populations on console realms.

Why exactly does low player count matter for SSF?

Please consider adding SSF for the console as well.

+1 for console SSF!
Interesting!
The Holy Bible
"
ScreenName wrote:
"
suriuken wrote:
good night, how the ascedancy shuffel work? i presume its like its shuffled between the 3 ascedancies of the base class and not between classes

I've been trying to figure this out too. From what I could find on Google, the ascendancy passives were shuffled between all classes during the last krangled event. There are pictures of witch ascendancy trees with duelist passives.

so problably my guess is wrong, ty for helping, i tought there would be no screeshots of the last one and didn't try to search, so again, ty for the help
Events need faq xD
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Holy hell the 50% exp loss </3 This will be interesting~
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
Love the exp loss. Maby It will learn all softcore Andys to have more well rounded builds ^^
Last edited by Jarlbarack on Oct 27, 2023, 3:28:13 AM
Why not reveal all the Krangled Tree on day 1 instead of waiting to ppl to make it so everyone can "Plan" a build? on a 7 days event it has no sense on play it if you dont have enough time.
2 days on get campaign and know 70 points of the atlas, and after that u can plan something that it might take another day. No point on that on such a short event :c

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info