November 2023 Events FAQ

SSF Pog!
Last edited by juo on Oct 26, 2023, 5:16:05 PM
Since the kalandra event is in standard, once your new character gets to Lioneye's, they will have access to your standard stash. The death penalty should not be a problem for quite some time, if at all.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Last edited by ChanBalam on Oct 26, 2023, 5:33:15 PM
good night, how the ascedancy shuffel work? i presume its like its shuffled between the 3 ascedancies of the base class and not between classes
Last edited by suriuken on Oct 26, 2023, 5:33:22 PM
7 days events are a joke. Not everyone can play it all day...
"
No cull service required 🙂

:C
"
suriuken wrote:
good night, how the ascedancy shuffel work? i presume its like its shuffled between the 3 ascedancies of the base class and not between classes

I've been trying to figure this out too. From what I could find on Google, the ascendancy passives were shuffled between all classes during the last krangled event. There are pictures of witch ascendancy trees with duelist passives.
Last edited by ScreenName on Oct 26, 2023, 6:09:34 PM
oh boy gonna be rough with 50% xp loss on death
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
Thanks for SSF ! Excited to build some tablet
"
ChanBalam wrote:
Since the kalandra event is in standard, once your new character gets to Lioneye's, they will have access to your standard stash. The death penalty should not be a problem for quite some time, if at all.

The event is based on Standard as opposed to the current league, but you will still start with an empty stash, just as with any other event.
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info