November 2023 Events

will kalandra tiles migrate aswell?
:D
NO HC - SKIP
Dissapointed
Kinda weird that all of these are not in SSF. This way groups will easily sweep all the possible prices, making any solo/duo setups basically irrelevant.

No matter how fast you are, you will not even get close to efficient group setups in terms of xp/h

This is a really bad design decision for such events & I don't have a singular clue as to why you did it this way and/or not even gave the option for SSF and trade respectively (as well as a hardcore option too).

Especially given the nature of the events prices that will be awarded across cosole and PC, why not give us SC/HC and SSF/Trade variants?
I just don't get it, makes participation basically irrelevant if you wanna go for top 10 or even top 50 unless you are in a hyper-efficient 5 or 6 man group
Love it to have a non-voided event, but our SSF Standard global would like to know if it is possible for the Blast From the Past event to have Solo Self Found as an option, so us SSF Standard players could farm some recombinators and bring them back?
Last edited by SleepyHeadedSkeleton on Oct 24, 2023, 5:42:51 PM
Are these SSF or not ? No mention about it.
What about SSF?
"
Dáyn wrote:
Kinda weird that all of these are not in SSF. This way groups will easily sweep all the possible prices, making any solo/duo setups basically irrelevant.

No matter how fast you are, you will not even get close to efficient group setups in terms of xp/h

This is a really bad design decision for such events & I don't have a singular clue as to why you did it this way and/or not even gave the option for SSF and trade respectively (as well as a hardcore option too).

Especially given the nature of the events prices that will be awarded across cosole and PC, why not give us SC/HC and SSF/Trade variants?
I just don't get it, makes participation basically irrelevant if you wanna go for top 10 or even top 50 unless you are in a hyper-efficient 5 or 6 man group

+100000
Whoahhhhhhh lesgoooooo!!! <3
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
"
SpaniardPuss wrote:
"
Dáyn wrote:

+100000

+1 this...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info