Path of Exile 2 - Gamescom Druid Gameplay Walkthrough

All I can say this time is, interesting.
"
blindwar wrote:
i DO NOT WANT to use 300 different skills each pack
i DO NOT WANT to do a MMO skill rotation on a ARPG game

game looks fabulous but yeah, forcing players to combo skills IS NOT the way to go

Which is why they are keeping the original Poe as a seperate game. Poe 2 seems to not be a 1 skill kill all fast paced game like the current poe, which is great in my opinion.
Mystery box when?
"
Grimstarz wrote:
"
blindwar wrote:
i DO NOT WANT to use 300 different skills each pack
i DO NOT WANT to do a MMO skill rotation on a ARPG game

game looks fabulous but yeah, forcing players to combo skills IS NOT the way to go

Which is why they are keeping the original Poe as a seperate game. Poe 2 seems to not be a 1 skill kill all fast paced game like the current poe, which is great in my opinion.

you are a standard player, i really dont think your thoughts reflects what poe comunity wants or likes.
I love the idea of having different skills for different situations, skill combos and synergies between different skills in combat for me to use. Also that it looks slower than the current POE and there seems to be more "skill-checks" instead of "stat-checks" gives me hope. POE in its current state is more like a Spaceinvader clone that invites you to take an aspirin subscription than a game that really challenges you (even though I still enjoy experimenting with builds).

But the best part is how we get two nice teasers of the future of slamskills with the Knight and the Druid and see how much love was put into it.

I can't wait for POE2!!!
Druid looks awesome, really want to play poe 2
ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT

We will be able to be just as creative in the Combat System as we are with the Build Planning atm.

Imagine all the possibilities, with 2 weapons interweaving and meta cast when X gems, combined with the innate skill synergies.Endless Options.

Absolute stroke of genius.

Whoever is against this, must be out of their mind... Well, if you ask me its probably just fear of change for most players. Once they get used to the new system, they wont want to miss it. All the others can play POE 1. Smart move to separate the games.

Cant wait. Keep up the good work.

<<<<<<33333333
less goooo
I hope one of the classes gets a Stand Ascendancy that gives them a semi-autonomous apparition that uses its own 6 link. With muda muda muda or ora ora ora noises for melee characters =]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info