We're at Gamescom in Cologne, where we have a booth for fans to play Path of Exile 2 and try out the new Druid class - a spellcaster who channels the fury of nature on the battlefield to become a walking natural disaster. Check out our Gamescom Druid gameplay walkthrough below!

For more information about Path of Exile 2 and to see the other trailers, visit pathofexile2.com.

Thanks to everyone who has come to play Path of Exile 2 at Gamescom so far! It was great meeting you in person, and the fan meetup beforehand was fantastic. We'll be at PAX West next week. See you there!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
release the Mystery box
"
Jourdain wrote:
release the Mystery box

^
HYPE
poe 2 will fix everything
is it possible to romance the bear im yiffing out here
Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester.
Keep the bear roll outside of town!
Ok, I'll admit - that was fucking awesome. And it also demoed, that you CAN do damage in PoE 2, while being stylish as hell. That Volcano + Multi stomp combo was fire. PLEASE add "Bear roll" as is, instead of shaping back into human. It's too glorious not to have all the time.

However - can we PLEASE get preliminary system requirements? Because I will be blunt - if I will NOT be able to run PoE 2 - I would like to know that this year, if possible. And not before release, which would crush me. Because the more and more I see about PoE 2 the more and more awesome it becomes.
i DO NOT WANT to use 300 different skills each pack
i DO NOT WANT to do a MMO skill rotation on a ARPG game

game looks fabulous but yeah, forcing players to combo skills IS NOT the way to go

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info