3.22 Performance

3.23 Nothing changed.

When you want to play new Poe League, but your computer can only handle trash like diablo 4 Sadge.

POE 2 waiting room for me
Last edited by TheSuitedPig on Dec 8, 2023, 5:58:19 PM
Guys don't bash the devs. They do an amazing job.
I had the same thing starting 3.23, micro stutters and crashes. However, I've disabled engine multithreading and use dx11. That seems to have fixed it. Try it out.
Two leagues after, the performance issues persist. Changing settings won't fix them, and the computer is fine enough to run many games. In other words, the problem doesn't seem to be from our end. Do you intend to address these performance issues, or should we completely ignore the game from now on?
Since last patch i have the problem that every 2-3 zone is a laggy shitfest and i have to reload the zone. this problem is known by GGG for at least 2 years now but they refuse to aknowledge it or do something about it. Its is getting worse with every league and kills the fun more and more.
8 FPS with HD7950, i7-4930k, lagging all the time
Last edited by rebirther on Dec 8, 2023, 5:44:43 PM
For me it slightly better then last leauge like 15% better

what i noticed is that when i enter zone starting smooth .. then longer im in - more laggy it become .... very strange

also i have 2 PC , one nvidia other AMD on both performance is terrible
...again ..

my both comps are descent , running diablo 3 , diablo 4 , diablo IM , last epoch , grim dawn , wolcen with any problems also they had no problems with POE in the past either

So it is clearly POE performance issue .. too many ppl experience to 15 year old game could blame "old machines" or staf like that ....
Once again another unplayable league because ever since they rolled out the "new engine" the game runs like crap. 3+min load times if I'm lucky enough to not DC. stutters, no frames... Completely unacceptable.
"
Skeet wrote:
Guys don't bash the devs. They do an amazing job.
I had the same thing starting 3.23, micro stutters and crashes. However, I've disabled engine multithreading and use dx11. That seems to have fixed it. Try it out.

yea ... it is little better

hope it will hold

tx
This patch, fixed my issues with micro stuttering. Now locked at 100 fps butter smooth experience again. :)
"
MGpoker wrote:
This patch, fixed my issues with micro stuttering. Now locked at 100 fps butter smooth experience again. :)

You almost got us Chris.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info