Content Update 3.22.0 -- Path of Exile: Trial of the Ancestors

"
Totes_Adorbs wrote:
Thanks GGG for not addressing how a massive portion of the playerbase, who don't have 4090s, are still experience immense performance issues....

thanks for giving us the middle finger, we really appreciate it.
hoho how dare you speak for me.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Vengeant Cascade - nerfed
5-ways Legion - nerfed
Ruthless - nerfed

All good :D

Best of everything to Bex xxx
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
D4 less bad.
These patch notes killed my hype..
"
Vile Bastion: No longer provides "Regenerate 40 Energy Shield per second", "Regenerate 2% of Energy Shield per second for each Enemy you or your Minions have Killed Recently, up to 10% per second" or "Cannot Be Stunned while you have Energy Shield" in Ruthless. It now provides "Damage taken Recouped as Life is also Recouped as Energy Shield."
ohh please add to my normal occultist <3 "Damage taken Recouped as Life is also Recouped as Energy Shield"
My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.
This is just a specification question, but for the Ruthless specific changes that totally overhaul what a passive does, like Flawless Savagery:

Flawless Savagery: No longer provides "Adds 20 to 30 Physical Damage if you've dealt a Critical Strike Recently", "+25% to Critical Strike Multiplier" or "50% increased Critical Strike Chance" in Ruthless. It now provides "50% more Maximum Physical Attack Damage with Critical Strikes" and "50% less Minimum Physical Attack Damage with Critical Strikes.".

Does the overhauled portion of the skill affect anything outside of Ruthless, as the segment that states what it now provides doesn't have the same "in Ruthless" tag as the removed portion?
Ruthless is done in the devs' spare time btw. 90% of their dev time isn't going solely towards Ruthless.
''You won't want to miss next league''.
- GGG
Affliction and Necropolis are the worst leagues ever to exist. The current game design and direction is atrocious.
"
RobbieF1990 wrote:
I think people wanted a META shakeup more than new content even.

We need more builds, not less. We need a meta expansion.
“If freedom of [censored] is taken away, then [censored] and [censored] we may be led, like [censored] to the [censored].” - George Washington

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info