Will the Crucible League go Core?

Yep, figured, that's why i made a weapon with a great tree (and split it) to send to standard while we can still work crucibles.

I'd have to work the synths and roll em before using em obviously, but after making
on somewhat of a fluke i felt like making an even better tree for a potentially even better weapon.
if you do it some rework on "totem explode" it should be the core game. because totem explode broken and insanely strong like was cast on death builds.
"
Please dont nerf totem explode, it's standard, let us get some fun, if its never going core is not a big deal, right?

This please. I spent a lot of currency fine tuning this character and it's the first time I even had a shot at 40/40 :). I would like it to live on in standard with at least most of its power...
*Never forgetting how good this game looked at 32:9 instead of 1/3 of my screen being black bars.*
well that was to be expected but i can see a reworked version go core in the future
"Ah, salutations my children... are you ready for your daily dose of smooth jazz?"
Good riddance.
Pog

Edit: Perhaps Crucible can be added back in the future in the way of remnants that add full revealed trees on items.
Last edited by Iggy5150 on Aug 2, 2023, 11:47:45 PM
Good. Fix it, and when it's fun and ready, let us know.
I am indifferent to the league.
"
Please dont nerf totem explode, it's standard, let us get some fun, if its never going core is not a big deal, right?

So IDC personally cause StandardLOL BUT I will say:

If they leave it as is, it means people in standard will never have another build to aspire to. Like ever. No build is going to come close to explodey totems if it stays as is.

And that is lame. Why play anything else if this build just makes everything else an absolute joke.
I love POE, I have been playing it since Beta. And I can tell you guys what makes me feel really bad. This is when you make leagues like Crucible or Scourge.
I have to force myself to play as much as I can because no way to get all these overpowered items on Standard anymore. And I do not have a lot of time to play.
If you create so damaging for balance leagues, please move everything or nothing to Standard.
Last edited by Dekma on Aug 2, 2023, 9:52:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info