Will the Crucible League go Core?

Standard is the league trash can, that's what it was always meant to be and if you have any expectation that it will ever be anything else quit now.

And most standard players know this and have made peace with it. :P
"
The Crucible Passive Skill that caused Totems to Explode on Death, dealing a percentage of their Life as Physical Damage has had values divided by 20. This change affects existing items.

At least this was well thought out and balanced nerf instead of a COMPLETE GUTTING.

Lessons learned.
In what ways will we be able to interact with crucible trees once they merge with standard?
Last edited by Chronnoisseur on Aug 14, 2023, 12:51:30 AM
"
Chronnoisseur wrote:
In what ways will we be able to interact with crucible trees once they merge with standard?

Just like with Scourge items: unmodifiable.
"
Chronnoisseur wrote:

You will be able to interact with them exactly as you can now. Just remember that everything that allows you to interact with them will be permanently deleted. There will, as always, be a brief window in standard that might allow some things to be used prior to the 3.22 patch....or possibly nothing will even migrate.
"the 'Totems Explode on Death' Crucible Skill will likely be adjusted when that happens."

I thought you said previously that you wanted to enable more builds, yet now you want to nerf this fun build into the ground. Why not instead focus on bringing other skills up to par rather than always nerfing the one good thing we have.
My life is slipping away...
Addiction is a harsh drug...
Last edited by EstocSlayer on Aug 15, 2023, 6:24:56 AM
EstocSlayer. That is a mostly minor nerf overall. The last time they brought everything up to a new normal they had a kneejerk nerf-fest of a patch. End of July 2021 massive nerf, it's better to nerf one skill, then to buff others. When the nerfs came that July they even went on podcasts stating if players didn't like it, they could quit. It is much better to just nerf one thing.
POE is now a roaring dumpster fire filled with lithium batteries will take more then a little water to put this out and right the ship
"
Dekma wrote:
I love POE, I have been playing it since Beta. And I can tell you guys what makes me feel really bad. This is when you make leagues like Crucible or Scourge.
I have to force myself to play as much as I can because no way to get all these overpowered items on Standard anymore. And I do not have a lot of time to play.
If you create so damaging for balance leagues, please move everything or nothing to Standard.

THIS, GGG. Devs keeps spitting on standard league every league.

Q_Q
Any player can design a build that works,
but it takes a casual player to design a build that barely works.
Just tried to kill Minotaur with nerfed Totem-Build. Wasted all portals and 10 minutes of my lifetime. After so many hours of deleting 8-Mod Essences in Delirium - not to kill Minotaur, i'm feeling Path of Exile is complete and utterly waste of time and not entertainment anymore.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info