When will Crucible leauge end?

As the title says, anyone knows?
I don't mean to sound cold, cruel or vicious, but I am, so that's the way it comes out...
Last bumped on Aug 10, 2023, 3:29:52 AM
Nobody knows until GGG posts what the end date is, and they haven't yet. Usually leagues lasts 3 months, but lately, leagues have lasted longer.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Maybe they'll extend it an extra month! I mean if we got 4 months of 3.20 and we got crucible, think of how awesome 3.22 will be!
GGG recommended that streamers plan to do their sightseeing in NZ the week before Exilecon because the new league would be releasing just a week or two after. That means the new league will start August 4th or August 11th and Crucible league will end near the beginning of August.
For myself it ends when Diablo IV is unshackled, free to reign over all ARPGs!
hardcore casual.

Playing PoE for years and having fun despite GGG.
Last edited by AbilityPoints on May 21, 2023, 6:19:35 PM
Hoho wouldn't be the first game to try and dethrone POE. Good luck to them.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Last edited by xPiranha on May 21, 2023, 6:23:13 PM
"
AbilityPoints wrote:
For myself it ends when Diablo IV is unshackled, free to reign over all ARPGs!

Oh it will reign, not just over arpgs, but over all computer games when it comes out. But it will probably be a very short reign^^

We all know where we will end up again after the hype is over.
Of course Diablo 4 will be popular, as all new triple A games are, but the hype never lasts especially with a game like Diablo. I don't have high hopes especially after D3. I think the only Diablo worth playing is still Diablo 2. Diablo 4 will in no way compete with PoE because PoE is on a whole new level of ARPG. Diablo 4 is for people who don't like learning new things, and who don't like actually having to grind for items and other unlockables. Diablo 4 is a fun game, but it doesn't give the player the same feeling of achievement when they unlock a new, hard to get item.
Diablo players will definitely enjoy the Shop though.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
"
bear148 wrote:
Of course Diablo 4 will be popular, as all new triple A games are, but the hype never lasts especially with a game like Diablo. I don't have high hopes especially after D3. I think the only Diablo worth playing is still Diablo 2. Diablo 4 will in no way compete with PoE because PoE is on a whole new level of ARPG. Diablo 4 is for people who don't like learning new things, and who don't like actually having to grind for items and other unlockables. Diablo 4 is a fun game, but it doesn't give the player the same feeling of achievement when they unlock a new, hard to get item.

LOL you have no idea what your talking about and Obviously have not played D4. Can it compare compo0letely to poe no poe had a 10 year head start, BUt if they keep D4 cosmetics only its going to be Just fine. Ive played POE since Kiwi days it is no new level of aprpg lol... Its D2 on steroids. Was meant to be D2 on steroids as stated by its founders.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info