New Microtransactions: Item Display Case, Druidic Helmet and Dragon's Currency Hoard Stash

These are wicked! Love how creative you guys are getting with MTX
Can i used a fractured fossil on it to dupe my item
Nice that the display works cross-league.

I don't like the delete button being available though when you do that - I'd be scared to put my best stuff in there in case of misclick. Would be less worrisome if you could just send it to a remove-only tab or something in the source league.
Last edited by Erelus on May 7, 2023, 9:21:40 PM
Finally something for standard league enjoyers
Player heisting: What idiot puts valuables like this in this conspicuous cases anyways?

also Player: I NEED THIS CASE TO SHOWCASE MY VALUABLE ITEMS!!!!!!!!!

10/10 would buy again
From the YT comments it seems the displays are able to showcase Standard items in your hideout while in leagues, which would make sense. Seems that should have been mentioned to clarify though, since a lot of people have some pretty ridiculous legacy stuff that would move these sales to show off their gear.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
dragon mtx = instant buy <3
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
These are great! I love that the new MTX are all interactive in some way.

The hoard is especially fun :D
Actually pretty damn cool!
These new creative MTX & hideouts are a great leap for GGG regarding the microtransaction department.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info