My List of the Top Merciless PVPers (Default)

"
SunPrice wrote:
i have defeated 5 and 6 so many tims , lol

6 is dagger shadow the one who run around and flicker strike . If his strategy doesn't work like he had planned out , he would use viper on you ...

5 is a bow marauder who use traps , mines and explosive arrow ... The last time i beat him is when he was trying to use Iniciate Totem with Knocback to prevent me from getting close to him , but it didn't work .

I have also killed xDominus several times , he is a dual sword ranger with only 3000+ life . SOmtimes i lost to him but most of them because of my lag spikes .

And i think IamFoeHammer is much stronger than number 6 , dagger cant get though his shield. He got 71% block chance ... He is a Templar using Etheral Knife ...

oh my sunprice, the pvper who borrowed a quality gem and logged off never to return. And tries to beat me with the stolen gem. :O

Although he never succeeded, he has a nice strategy. rank 1!
IGN : Relithh , Stronkberry
Last edited by relithh on Apr 22, 2013, 11:28:29 AM
@sunprice

ive beaten you almost every time ive fought you in recent history(even though you have almost 10 levels on me), but since i heard you got some upgrades i want to rematch you.

dont be a hypocrite about viper strike, you used it on me before. when i decided to return the favor, if i remember right it was 2 rounds of my viper before you decided to rage quit.
IGN: High____Lander | xDominus

40 Arena pvper: Bleed_Pig

Guild: <HERB> THC
Last edited by oowarpigoo on Apr 22, 2013, 2:17:28 PM
@sunprice

You did beat me once i will admit (literally only once), however flicker strike is my opening attack and thats about it, clearly you are new to pvp and still have no clue what is going on..i utilize many different strats as many know

Also, yes you beat me once in recent history yet the very next time we fought i completely dominated you just as i have always done after i slightly adjusted strat, which in this case ment going pure dps facetanking.. :)

Sunprice you lose to me roughly 95% of the time we have fought... ur geared and high lvl yet ur claims are false... if your gona run your mouth make sure you can back it up :)

*ps sunprice, personally based on what i have seen about your pvp skills i would rate you at about #20 and this is only due to your cookie cut build and high value gear :)

ign= ComfortablyHigh
Last edited by Greenbake on Apr 22, 2013, 2:12:10 PM
"
oowarpigoo wrote:
@sunprice

ive beaten you almost every time ive fought you in recent history(even though you have almost 10 levels on me), but since i heard you got some upgrades i want to rematch you.

dont be a hypocrite about viper strike, you used it on me before. when i decided to return the favor, if i remember right it was 2 rounds of my viper before you decided to rage quit.

haha , how was that ? lol u lost to me 3 matches in a row ... and u didn't want to admit that u could win me because i was lagging at that times ... how was that ? loser ...

Lost to me 3 times ... hahahaha

After reading this post , he immediatly invite me to do some pvps . Luckily , it's 2 AM at my country so my connection is good cause there are not many ppl online at this time of day . Thn guess what , He lost to me 3 times in a row . lol , and he keeps telling that i lied to him . lol ... Next time , if u want to use viper on me , plz tell me first , then i could do the same to u ... LOSER , dont curse me cause u didn't believe what i said and u are weaker than me.

if u really want to make a pvp to prove u could beat me , then send ur invite again, at this time of day . I will be there no matter what , i could make a video and post it on YOUTUBE to prove , lol ... dont trying to lie , be a man and admit that u lost to me ... lol

AND plz : Be nice , no viper and bear trap , lol
IGN : SunPrice - Level 89 Standard
Last edited by SunPrice on Apr 22, 2013, 3:14:53 PM
"
Greenbake wrote:
@sunprice

You did beat me once i will admit (literally only once), however flicker strike is my opening attack and thats about it, clearly you are new to pvp and still have no clue what is going on..i utilize many different strats as many know

Also, yes you beat me once in recent history yet the very next time we fought i completely dominated you just as i have always done after i slightly adjusted strat, which in this case ment going pure dps facetanking.. :)

Sunprice you lose to me roughly 95% of the time we have fought... ur geared and high lvl yet ur claims are false... if your gona run your mouth make sure you can back it up :)

*ps sunprice, personally based on what i have seen about your pvp skills i would rate you at about #20 and this is only due to your cookie cut build and high value gear :)

ign= ComfortablyHigh

Who is the one who yelled at me that i cant summon my skeleton cause it makes ur flicker strike hit me harder ??? who is the one use my viper on me first ? man , if u want , fight me again , and make a clip to prove urself ... I WILL BE THERE ! NO VIPER , LOL
"
SunPrice wrote:
"
oowarpigoo wrote:
@sunprice

haha , how was that ? lol u lost to me 3 matches in a row ... and u didn't want to admit that u could win me because i was lagging at that times ... how was that ? loser ...

After reading this post , he immediatly invite me to do some pvps . Luckily , it's 2 AM at my country so my connection is good cause there are not many ppl online at this time of day . Thn guess what , He lost to me 3 times in a row . lol , and he keeps telling that i lied to him . lol ... Next time , if u want to use viper on me , plz tell me first , then i could do the same to u ... LOSER , dont curse me cause u didn't believe what i said and u are weaker than me.

HAHAH if you wanna do real pvp matches im ALL for it. ive got a better viper than you, more chaos res than you, and more skill than you. only reason i didnt viper you was because i was dominating you about a week ago when you were lvl 85 without it (im 77), now you 86 and you are beating me ONLY because of low life pots....if you wanna do a full fight(meaning viper and all) we can do that any time.

pvp me any time you want, now that i know i dont need to hold back i wont.

*ps* before talking trash to a guy 9 levels lower than you, think about what would happen if i was lvl 86 just like you are. :)

Last edited by oowarpigoo on Apr 22, 2013, 3:27:19 PM
Too much piss fight going on here... I beat the number 1 and lost to the doms viper strike so what i also beat tons of better geared pvpers aswell it doesnt prove anything imho. If u arent in the list probably OP never matched with u or never heard of u due to different gateways,timezones etc.
Last edited by Ceykey on Apr 22, 2013, 3:38:20 PM
"
oowarpigoo wrote:
"
SunPrice wrote:
"
oowarpigoo wrote:
@sunprice

HAHAH if you wanna do real pvp matches im ALL for it. ive got a better viper than you, more chaos res than you, and more skill than you. only reason i didnt viper you was because i was dominating you about a week ago when you were lvl 85 without it (im 77), now you 86 and you are beating me ONLY because of low life pots....if you wanna do a full fight(meaning viper and all) we can do that any time.

pvp me any time you want, now that i know i dont need to hold back i wont.

*ps* before talking trash to a guy 9 levels lower than you, think about what would happen if i was lvl 86 just like you are. :)

lol , i always got my lowlife pots with me all the time from 7x ... ya the time i lost to you cause of lag spikes , i could not use my pots and i couldn't hit you continously , my combat is interrupted cause of lag ... anyway , u lost to me now , right ? lol , 85 ,and 86 , just a level , not matter much ... just need to say to you that : u won me sometimes cause i got bad connection at those time , if i had good connection , u would have no chance ... and according to my memory , u also used those lowlife pot when tanking with me also ... anyway , LOSER is LOSER , you should cry more , lol

One more thing , u have not level up for over 1 month , it's not my fault , lol . It just prove that u re a noob . I first met u at 85 , u was 77 , now im 86 , u re still 77 . U lost to me in pvp , farming seems too hard to u also , how many times u have died , man ? lol . Does ur build suck ? CRY more for being a loser , lol

PLZ say to me that u want to do some cheap strategy , i could also get my 50%+ chaos resist on, lol
Last edited by SunPrice on Apr 22, 2013, 3:53:43 PM
"

lol , i always got my lowlife pots with me all the time from 7x ... ya the time i lost to you cause of lag spikes , i could not use my pots and i couldn't hit you continously , my combat is interrupted cause of lag ... anyway , u lost to me now , right ? lol , 85 ,and 86 , just a level , not matter much ... just need to say to you that : u won me sometimes cause i got bad connection at those time , if i had good connection , u would have no chance ... and according to my memory , u also used those lowlife pot when tanking with me also ... anyway , LOSER is LOSER , you should cry more , lol

One more thing , u have not level up for over 1 month , it's not my fault , lol . It just prove that u re a noob . I first met u at 85 , u was 77 , now im 86 , u re still 77 . U lost to me in pvp , farming seems too hard to u also , how many times u have died , man ? lol . Does ur build suck ? CRY more for being a loser , lol

PLZ say to me that u want to do some cheap strategy , i could also get my 50%+ chaos resist on, lol

haha, #1 i have 0 low life pots. #2 you gotta be a coward to blame every lose on lag. #3 you will clearly lose alot of stats if you switch to 50% chaos resist gear. i on the other hand do not have to change any my gear to garbage pieces that just have high chaos res #4 and it wasnt just one time, it was every time i fought you i would beat you lol.

funny that you keep calling me the loser only because i dominated you so many times. but Great Job getting to 85+ that really does give you an advantage to people under level 80. hopefully you will be more honorable next time and just admit you lost instead of making up excuses that you will always use any time you lose. i admit i was beat by a lvl 86 due to low life pots/stat points.

Last edited by oowarpigoo on Apr 22, 2013, 4:21:36 PM
"
oowarpigoo wrote:
"

haha, #1 i have 0 low life pots. #2 you gotta be a coward to blame every lose on lag. #3 you will clearly lose alot of stats if you switch to 50% chaos resist gear. i on the other hand do not have to change any my gear to garbage pieces that just have high chaos res #4 and it wasnt just one time, it was every time i fought you i would beat you lol.

funny that you keep calling me the loser only because i dominated you so many times. but Great Job getting to 85+ that really does give you an advantage to people under level 80. hopefully you will be more honorable next time and just admit you lost instead of making up excuses that you will always use any time you lose. i admit i was beat by a lvl 86 due to low life pots/stat points.

lol , u re a coward already , get some lowlife than come pvp me again ... let's see who shall win ... this time i will make a clip ... NO viper , NO beartrap ... LOSER is LOSER , if u say that i use my lowlife than dont use ur movement speed flask , dont u see u re too ridiculous , lol ? LOSER IS STILL LOSER

I would show my ping on clip also , let'see i lost due to lagging or 'u re too strong' or not . lol , loser .

I live in Asian , and my connection in my country is very bad at some particular times in the day . If u dare to pvp me at around 2-3 AM in my timezones , u shall fall 100% . LOSER will always be a loser :)

And if u won me so many times , why did u lost to me 3 times in a row , dont lie to ppl , u have admited that u lost to me above , dont u see ? tell no lie . We could make a showdown for everyone to see , i would make a clip and put on youtube , play nicely , no viper , no beartrap , let's see who ll win , dont u dare ? or u need to fight at those 'lagging' time or using ur dirty-cheap strategy to win me , lol , use viper then run around yelling : Im superman :) ?
Last edited by SunPrice on Apr 22, 2013, 4:37:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info