My List of the Top Merciless PVPers (Default)

Does he comments while straming? What is stream addres?
ign: Grandpa_From_Graveyard
"
i watch aux's stream on the regular when he pvps and he's played vs aimlessgun around 30 times and never lost once. that should grant him #1 spot in my book.
I could beat aimless's old build, but recently he's changed and I feel that it's more versatile and has more strengths than aux's
Animalistic in nature, somebody help me
Last edited by pianokingx3 on Apr 17, 2013, 2:31:20 PM
yeah you must be right. he is continually streaming and turning off the stream when he loses a match.

why don't we just get aimlessgun to post on here with the run down of what happened?
8/8 Overachiever
http://twitch.tv/hegemonyTV
http://www.youtube.com/user/hegemonypoe
"
sugarpuff wrote:
"
Batuhan87 wrote:
"
sugarpuff wrote:
kocayagirl haha :P

Someone mad he didnt make into the list :P

I dont pvp at all anymore so i dont deserve to be there anyway.

No seriously tho you are very well geared and have good build.You would beat half of this list tbh.
I agree, if sugar still pvped he would be high on the list for sure. Build and tactics were crazy OP, Chill plus temporal chains + two hard hitting ice spear totems.

Spoiler
I still have nightmares

Standard Forever
Lol that totem beach evolved around me was beating my old mara when he manage to reached his final form.

And in my point of view Penguings build way more OP than Aimlessgun but guess its just on me :D i believe i can facetank most of the casters and attackers once i found better gear.

Even now i can facetank Aimlessgun and beat him a little bit and lose a little too :D

And even though Koca's and i from same country there are much better pvpers out there dont get me wrong :D
Last edited by Ceykey on Apr 17, 2013, 6:38:12 PM
"

why don't we just get aimlessgun to post on here with the run down of what happened?

I couldn't beat Aux or Stronk with my old build. I didn't have a way to force a kill. I don't know if the new one will work either. Might depend on the arena.
"
Ceykey wrote:
Lol that totem beach evolved around me was beating my old mara when he manage to reached his final form.

And in my point of view Penguings build way more OP than Aimlessgun but guess its just on me :D i believe i can facetank most of the casters and attackers once i found better gear.

Even now i can facetank Aimlessgun and beat him a little bit and lose a little too :D

And even though Koca's and i from same country there are much better pvpers out there dont get me wrong :D

Stop be poor and get some gear already omg! You need to flip some shits on the market and get urself a kaoms.
Sugarpuff level 86 witch default laugue
"
sugarpuff wrote:
"
Ceykey wrote:

Stop be poor and get some gear already omg! You need to flip some shits on the market and get urself a kaoms.

Lol thanks please teach me how to make money master...
"
Ceykey wrote:
"
sugarpuff wrote:
"
Ceykey wrote:

Lol thanks please teach me how to make money master...

Give me 5 ex and i teach you how to be rich.
Sugarpuff level 86 witch default laugue

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info