My List of the Top Merciless PVPers (Default)

Thanks to everyone tonight who joined for 3 v 3. I've been waiting to do that and its still a lot of fun.

We should get as many as possible to do that whenever we can!
Standard Forever
"
iamstryker wrote:
Thanks to everyone tonight who joined for 3 v 3. I've been waiting to do that and its still a lot of fun.

Agreed. Just tried it tonight and it was really fun xD.
Animalistic in nature, somebody help me
"

Yeh that was fun, it adds a whole new level to the challenge of pvp, im down for more 3v3 :)
"
iamstryker wrote:

Lol im jelly guess i was offline huh ?
^
Animalistic in nature, somebody help me
i have defeated 5 and 6 so many tims , lol

6 is dagger shadow the one who run around and flicker strike . If his strategy doesn't work like he had planned out , he would use viper on you ...

5 is a bow marauder who use traps , mines and explosive arrow ... The last time i beat him is when he was trying to use Iniciate Totem with Knocback to prevent me from getting close to him , but it didn't work .

I have also killed xDominus several times , he is a dual sword ranger with only 3000+ life . SOmtimes i lost to him but most of them because of my lag spikes .

And i think IamFoeHammer is much stronger than number 6 , dagger cant get though his shield. He got 71% block chance ... He is a Templar using Etheral Knife ...
IGN : SunPrice - Level 89 Standard
Last edited by SunPrice on Apr 22, 2013, 6:05:51 AM
"
SunPrice wrote:

5 is dagger shadow the one who run around and flicker strike . If his strategy doesn't work like he had planned out , he would use viper on you ...

6 is a bow marauder who use traps , mines and explosive arrow ... The last time i beat him is when he was trying to use Iniciate Totem with Knocback to prevent me from getting close to him , but it didn't work .

I have also killed xDominus several times , he is a dual sword ranger with only 3000+ life . SOmtimes i lost to him but most of them because of my lag spikes .

And i think IamFoeHammer is much stronger than number 5 , dagger cant get though his shield. He got 71% block chance ... He is a Templar using Etheral Knife ...

Sunprice you might be confused on number 5 and 6. Adtr is not a dagger shadow. His build is similar to mine but he uses traps, with traps he beats me without them its an even draw.

Comfortably high is also not a bow maurader. Herpes is the one who uses incinerate totem with knockback but he recently changed to freezing pulse.

I don't mind where I am on the list for two reasons, 1) There's other players with builds just as good or better who aren't even on the list, 2) Honestly until pvp is better balanced rankings seem kind of silly to me. A kaoms heart can take someones build from losing a lot to winning a lot pretty quickly. A good trap can also make all the difference right now because their so good.
Standard Forever
Last edited by iamstryker on Apr 22, 2013, 6:01:24 AM
"
iamstryker wrote:
"
SunPrice wrote:

5 is dagger shadow the one who run around and flicker strike . If his strategy doesn't work like he had planned out , he would use viper on you ...

6 is a bow marauder who use traps , mines and explosive arrow ... The last time i beat him is when he was trying to use Iniciate Totem with Knocback to prevent me from getting close to him , but it didn't work .

And i think IamFoeHammer is much stronger than number 5 , dagger cant get though his shield. He got 71% block chance ... He is a Templar using Etheral Knife ...

Sunprice you might be confused on number 5 and 6. Adtr is not a dagger shadow. His build is similar to mine but he uses traps, with traps he beats me without them its an even draw.

Comfortably high is also not a bow maurader. Herpes is the one who uses incinerate totem with knockback but he recently changed to freezing pulse.

I don't mind where I am on the list for two reasons, 1) There's other players with builds just as good or better who aren't even on the list, 2) Honestly until pvp is better balanced rankings seem kind of silly to me. A kaoms heart can take someones build from losing a lot to winning a lot pretty quickly. A good trap can also make all the difference right now because their so good.

I mean Comfortably high is a dagger shadow and Adtr is a bow marauder ...
He is a maurader but hasn't used a bow since I have known him. You might want to play him again.
Standard Forever
i dont know but when he did pvp with me , he was using bow with Explosive arrow and Mine with Explosive arrow ...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info