My List of the Top Merciless PVPers (Default)

"
pianokingx3 wrote:
"
amont0bin wrote:

A few people in your list though, just runs away because they would die from Tempest Shield or Molten Shell. Lol.

Running away from Molten is definately a tactical strategy in PVP. Running away from Tempest Shield is somewhat frowned upon since Tempest shield is nearly unbeatable anyways so theres really no point to run.

I don't even use tempest shield anymore because it isn't strong enough to justify the mana reserve....

Oh and I still haven't had the honor of getting killed by aimless. I am curious as to how badly his crazy DPS will hurt my build....
Standard Forever
Last edited by iamstryker on Apr 17, 2013, 3:15:40 AM
In my opinion, Higgsboson_ does not belong on this list; maybe if he had stayed with his firestorm build..

higgs your a one trick pony sorry to say.. camping unlimited EK traps is all you can do.. you take advantage of your gear and massive hp..you only get kills if your opponent allows you to do so..

ps. as a side note Arc completely disables your ability to do dmg, higgs ur build is strong but you do not belong on a list of top pvpers seeing as your a trapper pure
Last edited by Greenbake on Apr 17, 2013, 10:15:28 AM
kocayagirl haha :P
Sugarpuff level 86 witch default laugue
"
Greenbake wrote:
In my opinion, Higgsboson_ does not belong on this list; maybe if he had stayed with his firestorm build..

higgs your a one trick pony sorry to say.. camping unlimited EK traps is all you can do.. you take advantage of your gear and massive hp..you only get kills if your opponent allows you to do so..

ps. as a side note Arc completely disables your ability to do dmg, higgs ur build is strong but you do not belong on a list of top pvpers seeing as your a trapper pure

haha dont forget how he has multistrike viper for anyone with HP

i agree, higgs has a pretty cowardly playstyle

@Higgs - good job begging your way onto the list
IGN: High____Lander | xDominus

40 Arena pvper: Bleed_Pig

Guild: <HERB> THC
Last edited by oowarpigoo on Apr 17, 2013, 10:26:51 AM
@ OP: why o dont make a little description of the builds too? for example: he's an heavy strike marauder etc etc? so we can make a better idea which build do well atm in pvp.
PvP Team Omniscient

IGN: aBearTrap / AnExplosiveArrow

[quote="MullaXul"]ICU + alpha, bad idea[/quote]
"
sugarpuff wrote:

Someone mad he didnt make into the list :P
Last edited by Batuhan87 on Apr 17, 2013, 11:37:47 AM
"
Batuhan87 wrote:
"
sugarpuff wrote:

I dont pvp at all anymore so i dont deserve to be there anyway.
Sugarpuff level 86 witch default laugue
"
sugarpuff wrote:
"
Batuhan87 wrote:
"
sugarpuff wrote:

I dont pvp at all anymore so i dont deserve to be there anyway.
ive always wanted to pvp you, from what I've heard you're a top tier pvper with amazing gear.
BTW, list is always changing so you may or may not keep your spot.
Animalistic in nature, somebody help me
Last edited by pianokingx3 on Apr 17, 2013, 1:31:56 PM
i watch aux's stream on the regular when he pvps and he's played vs aimlessgun around 30 times and never lost once. that should grant him #1 spot in my book.
8/8 Overachiever
http://twitch.tv/hegemonyTV
http://www.youtube.com/user/hegemonypoe
"
i watch aux's stream on the regular when he pvps and he's played vs aimlessgun around 30 times and never lost once. that should grant him #1 spot in my book.

Maybe he just posts the times he wins? :)
IGN: _Firebitch

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info