Content Update 3.21.0 -- Path of Exile: Crucible

Crucible league seems to be great:
1) Passives and masteries rework, gates in atlas so players can create new builds.
2) OP skills like Molten Shell balanced.
3) Mana reservation masteries removed.
All of this make game more healthy.
4) New uniques looks great.
5) League mechanic will give us even more freedom in building.
6) And the most important - boss killing event in RHCSSF - so much fun in my favourit game mode.

Thank you very much GGG, waiting for league start.
REMOVED:
Lightning Damage with Non-Critical Strike is Lucky
Non-Projectile Chaining Lighting Skills Chain +1 times

the only 2 lightning masteries i really needed... since i never run crit builds... and lightning is so weak/inconsistent without them

and the few chaining lightning skills desperately needed that +1

most of those patch notes had lit a spark i had lost a long time ago but this instantly made me depressed
How many arrows does it take to steal the sun?
can someone explain this please?

The Pathfinder Notable Passive Skill no longer provides Recover 4% of Life when you use a Flask. Now provides 25% chance for Flasks you use to not consume Charges (previously 15%). It also now provides "Removes Bleeding when you use a Flask"

I don't think this is a notable recover 4% of life or 15% chance no consume charges.
"
ExiledSarin wrote:
"
There is a huge problem with the adrenaline buff with change stance.
GGG, you need to fix this before launch.

If you've been keeping eye on community, you'd notice that many people are openly saying on Reddit and elsewhere that they'll use AHK if the Adrenaline makes it into the game in current condition.

This needs a change ASAP.

Well, I'm not going to use Autohotkey for this, But I promise that I'm gonna blame the person who created that mastery after EVERY single click on it during
the WHOLE league.

"
Alendert wrote:

6) And the most important - boss killing event in RHCSSF - so much fun in my favourit game mode.

If it's not a sarcasm, then go for this race lul, I'd bet you will be the only participant, should be an easy win,huh
3.13 Was the best league ever!
3.18 Rest in peace my beloved recombinators, I'm gonna miss you...
Last edited by Anngrat on Apr 2, 2023, 4:40:59 PM
"
Anngrat wrote:

If it's not a sarcasm, then go for this race lul, I'd bet you will be the only participant, should be an easy win,huh

It's not sarcasm. I think that bosses must be challenging and ruthless is the most fun game mode when you feels happy about most loot.
"
Alendert wrote:
Crucible league seems to be great:
1) Passives and masteries rework, gates in atlas so players can create new builds.
2) OP skills like Molten Shell balanced.
3) Mana reservation masteries removed.
All of this make game more healthy.
4) New uniques looks great.
5) League mechanic will give us even more freedom in building.

Thank you very much GGG, waiting for league start.

hahahah
One one hand I think this is some Windows Microsoft level cringe. Where they make a bad experimental one and then a decent one next.

Like, Expedition? Great league and mechanic! Scourge? Questionable at best. Atchnemesis? The mechanic was alright but the whole atlas rework was absolutely great! Sentinel? eeh, suffering heavily from the nemesis mob inclusion and other things. Lake of kalandra was a dud too, but hey, then came Sanctum and it was good! Now we got this stuff, where it just feels like GGG throwing out some very bad changes, see how the playerbase reacts and then maybe undo and change it next season, while not fixing any of the existing problems.

One the other hand I really wanted to play this league, before the patchnotes came out and I was hyped for it. I didn't have much time last half year thanks to some issues, but I wanted to play this league, looked at several interesting builds over the last two week and even tested some in standard. And now most of them are broken, or just not competitive for the high end mechanic of this league and I don't even want to play, because I don't want to support this game with metrics. Hell I was gonna buy a supporter pack because I needed more stashtabs if the season was nice.

On the other, other hand, I don't want bad patches and decisions not stop me from having at least some fun with my friends, who seem to like, don't even aim to reach endgame and so don't care too much. It's a difficult situation. I am definitely not going to pay real money this league. 100% not, if those changes go through. But I might play and test it out. Maybe I am wrong. Maybe the changes aren't as bad. But they read really. Really badly and removing the key masteries and passives they removed in PoB showed that most builds lost either 60% survivability or damage at least.

Only flicker strike as I play it seems to be unaffected. So I guess I am doing that again. Eh.
POB is updated but a little buggy. You can do the passive skill tree at least.
"
Expoh wrote:
How will crucible work for party play? Will only the party leader be able to get experience for their selected weapon, or will party members also get some benefit? If party members do, how will this work? Will it be at random, or will they have some method of selecting what weapon/item the experience goes toward?

This. I want to know this! I really hope it has some multiplayer benefits.
I brought this up before but I am still in disbelief. They said they took the 6 best choices from their lists for the masteries. Now here is the deal. I am an elementalist cold caster:

In the cold AND elemental masteries, there is not A SINGLE MASTERY that i want to take - like not a single one where I say: it is not great but for one point it is a generally good node. There simply isnt ANY generic node a staple elemental cold caster would want to take for even one point. THAT IS CRAZY, it just cant be the 6 best, it is again false politician talk and it is sad GGG started this was of communicating :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info