Content Update 3.21.0 -- Path of Exile: Crucible

In most breach unique change you show also the result with the blessing upgrade.

But not for the The Xoph's Inception bow, what's are the final results for Xoph's Nurture bow ??
Okay, so basically nerf all we love in the game.
Then make things that are already painful more painful.
Delete all content that gives you fun.

Melee still dead :D

This is probably the league im the least excited about.

No joke
We always talk about the wrong things. While we're bickering about new problems we're ignoring the old ones.

Trade is intentionally broken rendering the game pay to win just not in cash.

Battle passes and FOMO are a thing.

Whaling is obviously a thing.

They encourage scamming and bots. (fixing trade, would include offline sales, preventing price fixing)

I'll stop there but you see what I mean.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
This game is all about nerfs, all the time.

Remember when Harvest was something?

Remember when some gem's damage was 60% more?

Remember how powerful were many legacy items?

And so on!
I remember how quickly after the announcement GGG removed the unbalanced damage return mechanic.
I hope for prudence and a complete change of the dance of blade cluster.

If you need ideas - change it to Fortify mastery cluster. 5 attack speed increase per 6 stacks of fortification for a notable node and 30% increase in duration of fortification stacks + 3% melee attack speed for basic nodes.
It is even possible to swap places on the tree for this modified cluster with the Berserking cluster.

As for the adrenaline mastery - also change it. I'm sure you have ideas left from the discussions for mastery changes.
league too good, can not resist playing. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
"
PowerFulBR wrote:
This game is all about nerfs, all the time.

Remember when Harvest was something?

Remember when some gem's damage was 60% more?

Remember how powerful were many legacy items?

And so on!

Remember that harvest is still used in every mirror-tier craft?

Remember that as a whole skills deal exponentially more damage than they did in the past? The highest damage build in hiest league was only like 112mil dps, for less than a headhunter you can hit that now lmao.

Legacy items? Do you mean like the ones in standard that have been getting worse than the crafted ones in the league? what are we missing now? explode? use a flask that u can scale the damage on...

The game is in a much better state than it used to be.

Other than endless heist being murdered in this league.
There is a huge problem with the adrenaline buff with change stance.
GGG, you need to fix this before launch.
I don't know if I'm right, but aren't all unarmed builds (like a concoction) useless due to the lack of a weapon passive skill tree in the crucible?

yeah I know we will have one on shield, but if those passives will be strong enogh this build will be not worth to play. Because dual passive skill tree or one on two-hands weapon will be stronger as only one on shield.
And the changes for concoction skills dont help them too.
"
There is a huge problem with the adrenaline buff with change stance.
GGG, you need to fix this before launch.

If you've been keeping eye on community, you'd notice that many people are openly saying on Reddit and elsewhere that they'll use AHK if the Adrenaline makes it into the game in current condition.

This needs a change ASAP.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info