Content Update 3.21.0 -- Path of Exile: Crucible

"
Thesuffering wrote:
"
Anngrat wrote:
"
Thesuffering wrote:

If you need that buff to kill regular mobs, you build is bad.

Early acts leveling? Juiced maps like 100% deli? Extra move speed?

For efficient play you gonna spam that button from early till the ultra late game. Spam it every god damn 1.4 seconds.

You make it seem like you are play ruthless mode. If you arent killing white mobs almost instantly without that buff, your build is bad.

As for 100% deli, that is for end game masochists. It is indeed good for that.

the movement speed and attack/cast speed can speed up your mapping running...it might mean 10% ~ 20% more speed for anything (mapping, bossing), and of course you have more currency per hour.
Last edited by tianyunke123 on Apr 2, 2023, 3:52:04 AM
"
Thesuffering wrote:
"
Anngrat wrote:
"
Thesuffering wrote:

If you need that buff to kill regular mobs, you build is bad.

Early acts leveling? Juiced maps like 100% deli? Extra move speed?

For efficient play you gonna spam that button from early till the ultra late game. Spam it every god damn 1.4 seconds.

You make it seem like you are play ruthless mode. If you arent killing white mobs almost instantly without that buff, your build is bad.

As for 100% deli, that is for end game masochists. It is indeed good for that.

Even if you are oneshotting all enemies, including bosses - adrenaline gives you MOVESPEED. M O V E S P E E D.

Anyways, looks like you are not experienced enough to understand, how huge and broken this mastery is right know.

EVERYBODY with smallest ambitions, on EVERY single build will use stance dance from day 1. EVERYBODY. who wants to farm good currency/hour gonna use it. 70%/80%/90%/whatever amount of usage on poe ninja?

This thing is totally broken. encourages TOS vialations and provides the worst gameplay ever.

https://clips.twitch.tv/DaintyDullPartridgeNerfBlueBlaster-5OI-c5C93ZlFWqD6
3.13 Was the best league ever!
3.18 Rest in peace my beloved recombinators, I'm gonna miss you...
Last edited by Anngrat on Apr 2, 2023, 4:00:05 AM
Can I buy a bot that will change stance every 1.4 sec?
#RussiaIaATerroristState
"
Anngrat wrote:
Even if you are oneshotting all enemies, including bosses - adrenaline gives you MOVESPEED. M O V E S P E E D.

Anyways, looks like you are not experienced enough to understand, how huge and broken this mnastery is right know.

EVERYBODY with smallest ambitions, on EVERY single build will use stance dance from day 1. EVERYBODY. who wants to farm good currency/hour gonna use it. 70%/80%/90%/whatever amount of usage on poe ninja?

This thing is totally broken. encourages TOS vialations and provides with worst gameplay ever.

I know it is broken for those willing to spam. But that isnt for me. I'd rather save it for bossing. And i have 6900 hours on POE on steam and i have been playing since beta.

People should play for fun and not the meta. It costs less to buy things off trade and you will enjoy yourself more.

I personally couldnt consider it fun to spam blood and sand every second and a bit. But it is fine for bosses.

If you are willing to get RSI by doing that go for it but I think it is just dumb.
No love to minions?
Spectres?
Zombis?

No?

GGG clearly wants us to play d4?

Cuz, uknow, necro there looks kinda sexy in gameplay after all those "this is a buff"`s.
"
Thesuffering wrote:

People should play for fun and not the meta. It costs less to buy things off trade and you will enjoy yourself more.

I personally couldnt consider it fun to spam blood and sand every second and a bit. But it is fine for bosses.

If you are willing to get RSI by doing that go for it but I think it is just dumb.

This is PoE, at the league start we are not playing for fun. We are rushing and farming, farming and rushing to get our mageblood/headhunter/mirrors.

As I is said - everybody interested in high-value items gonna spam that button. Not abusing it = losing currency.
3.13 Was the best league ever!
3.18 Rest in peace my beloved recombinators, I'm gonna miss you...
"
DarkJen wrote:
No love to minions?
Spectres?
Zombis?

No?

GGG clearly wants us to play d4?

Cuz, uknow, necro there looks kinda sexy in gameplay after all those "this is a buff"`s.

sexy?
it's clearly bait.
#RussiaIaATerroristState
Last edited by VS_Revan on Apr 2, 2023, 4:14:06 AM
"
RobbidyRob wrote:
"
Added a new Dexterity/Strength Support Gem - Momentum: Supports attack skills that aren't triggered. Using those skills will grant Momentum, which is lost when you move (including teleporting).
Skills will grant Momentum. What does Momentum do? We're not going to tell you guys

Please clarify, thank you! :D
1% movement speed, 2% attack speed, 0.4s duration, MTX effect introduced at league launch.

"
Thesuffering wrote:
"
Anngrat wrote:

Anyways, looks like you are not experienced enough to understand, how huge and broken this mnastery is right know.

This thing is totally broken. encourages TOS vialations and provides with worst gameplay ever.

I know it is broken for those willing to spam. But that isnt for me. I'd rather save it for bossing. And i have 6900 hours on POE on steam and i have been playing since beta.

If it isn't changed, people are going to automate it with a script and possibly push down a hotkey with a weight or tape or something, depending on how problematic automating on left click ends up being.

No one wants to deal with that shit manually, everyone wants the buff = script. They have to know that's what they're inviting by introducing this.

Lots of players are already using external programs for macros anyway. Said programs easily have the capability to automate stance dance. The script won't even have to do anything a human couldn't do, if the human were a braindead zombie.

Remember, they are completely fine with things like logout macros (even advertising them with hardcore clips on the main site) and chat command macros, which actually do things that humans can't do nearly as fast.
RIP sabo

U will be missed

😢😢😢
Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
why on earth have you just destroyed an entire method of regen for multiple builds with the master surgeon nerf...and replaced it with something useless... do i really want to have to click to regen life all the time, i thought we were moving away from needing click more.

the regen on flask was a great balance between needing to setup a specific balance of flasks and get regen on a character.

again you limit the amount of builds to play and ways to make them viable.

you nerfed one of my favourite builds that doesn't even do much but its at least fun and has a different interaction.

what a joke.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info