Content Update 3.21.0 -- Path of Exile: Crucible

(New) Gain Adrenaline for 1 second when you change Stance +1 removed this , seems not good idea

very bad idea for nerf fireball nimis kb
Last edited by sivagorn on Apr 3, 2023, 1:53:25 AM
Requiring us to put in weapons from our off hand to use crucible is going to be a pain, since many players level gems in the offhand slot.

It would be faster to just put an item in from your inventory, cause then you don't have to swap it with your offhand weapon with gems you are leveling every time.

Or maybe you could have an NPC who holds the weapon for you so it doesn't not take inventory space. Bring back the NPC from scourge league and have them hold a weapon for you in your hideout or something. Or just have a furnace type thing in your inventory like scourge.

It doesn't feel look like crucible was playtested by people who level gems on offhand, which is a large percentage of players.
Sry for bringing up the questions about triggerbots again, but: in case of limited presentation of spells on the "table", like fire/ice storm, glacial cascade, vawe of conviction, the source of those spells is player?

I mean, did the bots doubleup the limit of those spells or do nothing?
From one of last your answers it looks like it do nothing yrt i ask
I strongly dislike the removal of non-critical lightning damage is lucky with hits. Anything that boosts non-critical damage is good for build diversity, because the game pushes you go crit or be EXTREMELY weaker.

The only overpowered case for this was during the leveling process when nobody has crit. And the game should not be balanced around leveling. Most of our time is spent in end game and this lowers build diversity.

Also you could have made it conditional on spending 400 or more mana recently, since it is mainly used by indigon or archmage or manastorm builds who are capable of dealing decent damage without critical strikes. That conditional aspect would make it not usable during the leveling process, which is probably the reason why you removed it anyway.

Putting the modifier on a unique makes it that much harder for these weaker builds to function and compete with critical damage builds.

Also crit builds need something that makes critical strikes very easy to get with a strong downside to damage. New players struggle to get high crit chance. Add a unique with 300% MORE critical strike chance, but maximum critical strike multiplier is 200-250%. This would allow new players to compete easily, but not strong enough for end game players to abuse it.
I forgot to mention that there are builds which require a weapon swap to function.

For example, a more defensive setup against bosses for squishy builds. Or they have explode corpses for clear speed on one weapon and swap to single target weapon damage for bosses.

This is even worse than the problem of leveling gems on offhand, because people could still level a some gems easily by manipulating items with cheap currency.

With builds who need to use their offhand, they must use items from their inventory in a weapon slot to use the crucible and they must sacrifice an important part of their build. And this could ruin there ability to fight, which makes their build unplayable during crucible encounters.

Anything that kills build diversity is bad and weapon swapping is already a pain to use. Now hard to use builds are punished even more.
"
Alendert wrote:
Crucible league seems to be great:
1) Passives and masteries rework, gates in atlas so players can create new builds.
2) OP skills like Molten Shell balanced.
3) Mana reservation masteries removed.
All of this make game more healthy.
4) New uniques looks great.
5) League mechanic will give us even more freedom in building.
6) And the most important - boss killing event in RHCSSF - so much fun in my favourit game mode.

Thank you very much GGG, waiting for league start.

XD
Boss killing event in RHCSSF - the gaming world has never seen so much fast-paced action
"
Bluemouse2 wrote:
"
trollkind1 wrote:

"
(New) Enemies permanently take 5% increased Damage for each second they've ever been Frozen by you, up to a maximum 50%
50% increased Damage is nothing to scoff at but getting Divine Judgement now is already debatable and that one doesn't need a ramp up and works against freeze immunes.

50% increased damage != enemies takes 50% increased damage. enemies take 50% increased damage is way better than 50% increased damage.

Yeah my brain was done at that point and I misunderstood that mastery in multiple ways. It's actually super powerful and I'm now sad that I'm still too far away from any Cold masteries despite being a cold and freeze focused build.
... is not a troll
"
killodoggy wrote:
I forgot to mention that there are builds which require a weapon swap to function.

For example, a more defensive setup against bosses for squishy builds. Or they have explode corpses for clear speed on one weapon and swap to single target weapon damage for bosses.

This is even worse than the problem of leveling gems on offhand, because people could still level a some gems easily by manipulating items with cheap currency.

With builds who need to use their offhand, they must use items from their inventory in a weapon slot to use the crucible and they must sacrifice an important part of their build. And this could ruin there ability to fight, which makes their build unplayable during crucible encounters.

Anything that kills build diversity is bad and weapon swapping is already a pain to use. Now hard to use builds are punished even more.

You can get around this by carrying the weapon you want to work on in inventory (if it isnt one you are using) then swapping it to one of your reverse slots before triggering this.
If you need to weapon swap to do the encounter it won't work but otherwise just a minor pita.
Last edited by Ruddski on Apr 3, 2023, 10:51:27 AM
that adrenaline when changing stances is to OP please remove otherwise every build will be forced to use this :(
The even destroyed lightning mastery. I am so tired of GGG apologists swallowing every piece of (&^&^^&)& they force feed us.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info