Content Update 3.21.0 -- Path of Exile: Crucible

seismic still not dead? you've gotta be kidding
Muito bom
HR
Big Pog :O
"
RushP1 wrote:
"
Molten Shell currently outperforms other Guard Skills without much investment. We've reduced the amount of damage the Buff provided by Molten Shell can take, to bring this skill more in line with other Guard Skills:
Molten Shell now has "Buff can take Damage equal to 10% of your Armour, up to a maximum of 5000" at all gem levels (previously 20% of your Armour, up to a maximum of 10000).
Vaal Molten Shell now has "Buff can take Damage equal to 20% of your Armour, up to a maximum of 10000" at all gem levels (previously 30% of your Armour, up to 30000).

Meh, why, buff other skill not only nerf.

Because Molten Shell solved the game almost by itself and would let any build tank some ridiculous shit up to and including some ubers with minimal investment. It's probably still stronger than any other guard skill.
Interesting to see trigger gems being promoted, I like the idea and I love Asenath's playstyle, I just though the design strategy was to basically push triggering down as hard as possible.

Excited to try it, anything to brighten up the first half of the campaign!
Every death brings me life.
OKAyyyyy lets go
Rip reservation masteries, as usual reword = nerf.
Unfortunately there are a lot of nerfs in the masteries - it is simply not true that they took the 6 best ones. No way. Just no.

For example: removed damage from chaos clusters is a nerf. Removing increased non-damaging ailment effect from elemental is a nerf. Making the spellsuppress chance now also require body armor to have evasion is a huge nerf for many build to get their suppress in. Removing the extra exposure on the cold mastery is a nerf for the most common caster builds as well. And this was just a first glance at those....

Why this form of communication again, when it is obviously not true :(
Last edited by Bendortiker on Mar 30, 2023, 5:30:10 PM
Poisonous Concoction now Consumes 1 Charge per Projectile Fired from 1 Life Flask, if possible, instead of 2 Charges from 1 Life Flask. It now provides Added Chaos Damage equal to 3% of Flask's Recovery Amount if Charges were consumed from a Life Flask at gem level 1 (unchanged), scaling up to 11% at gem level 20 (previously 9%).

This hurts. This league is already DOA for Unarmed builds. We should have had GLoves be able to have passives for Unarmed or something. Feels weird to double Gut this.
I like changes, change is good.

Cant wait to stir things up in Wraeclast!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info