Content Update 3.21.0 -- Path of Exile: Crucible

Removing the skill specific reservation efficiency masteries is absurd, and pretending any of the "buffs" will be relevant is laughable. If GGG's goal was to make sure more players drop this game in favor of playing D4 and LE instead, they succeeded.
Why did reservation masteries get removed??? Seriously why.
They managed to nuke masteries and the skill tree while trying to help making them interesting and powerful. Cold dot is now pretty much ass and also every single caster lost around 10% more damage. But yeah...at least hierophant got 10% more damage as compensation...
WHAT IS MOMENTUM?
JUST LET ME LOG IN NOOOW
Synthesis +1 arrow from bow/quiver got removed cause it was really easy to get right? i mean i just casually do 1 uber cortex get my sh1t , throw 1 alch and its done right? really easy endgame stuff to get. //sarcasm off

Seriously GGG what the f? i can understand if it was easy,but its not,and crafting it is a pain w/o keep p/s.
So much for this patch is not going to be a nerf-fest lmao, I'm super excited for all of my builds to be worse next patch!!!
HC balance should be separate from SC I don't care which outdated 1993 game dev philosophy this goes against. youtube/twitch.tv/DESPAIR268

REVERT SUNDER :) REVERT SEISMIC CRY :) REVERT IMPALER :) REVERT GAME :)) MAKE DUALWIELD GREAT AGAIN :)
"
WHAT IS MOMENTUM?

It's onslaught without the attack speed buff, just another nerf to chalk up :_D
"
In an effort to have Cast Speed still available early for casters who want to invest into it in their support links, Arcane Surge now grants Cast Speed instead of More Spell Damage. Changes to Hierophant and Ascendant, as well as minor changes to Arcane Surge related passives on the tree, have been made to account for this.

Arcane Surge Support no longer causes Arcane Surge to grant more Spell Damage. Instead, it now causes Arcane Surge to grant 10% increased Cast Speed at gem level 1, scaling up to 20% at gem level 20. Supported Skills also now deal 10% more Spell Damage while you have Arcane Surge at gem level 1 (unchanged), up to 25% at gem level 20 (previously 19%).

Umm this kinda indirectly hurts rippling thoughts, which gains arcane surge from its harbinger summon....
State of Beyond Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3441741

State of Blight Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3470384

State of Harbinger Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3473629
"
Riverwind77 wrote:
Not very excited since the last boring league honestly, this one looks exactly the same uninteresting thing, only good nodes will show up after 500 t16 maps and probably with bad rolls because gambling league for gambling devs.

I enjoyed some other things tho, some vaal skills, skill tree nerf, pathfinder nerf... that usual poor GGG stuff.

Good Diablo IV comes soon.

Atlas gateway passives look fun. But most stuff is very boring. No classic changes to weak skills how they used to be over like 3 years ago and more, or many numbers around. And I thought it was expansion. Looks like another ordinary patch. It's a lot of boring changes. This doesn't look like typical GGG work. This is probably not so bad as 3.15 and 3.19. but close to that.

Personally, I am very disappointed, debating with myself if they are worth supporting for this disaster. The only thing I can be easy on them, they are focusing on PoE 2 I guess.

They state that they want in their rules proper criticism etc, but literally more than 50% of players said they want skills around +- with numbers, they barely did that, and so on. This forum is useless to post anything. Looks boring as I stated in the teasers, started boring and looks boring. Maybe for Diablo 3 would be good enough, but as for PoE, it's not good enough. Sadge/disappointed in GGG once again.

Overall looks like a nerf league, unless league weapon/shield talents can be super OP. Casters nerfed.
3.15 was a joke. 3.19 was a disaster. Archnemesis/Ruthless/Crucible(Archnemesis 4.0?) - worst ideas. Ruthless is a joke, a waste of resources. PoE2(exilecon version) was super disappointing.
Last edited by vahu on Mar 30, 2023, 5:52:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info