Content Update 3.21.0 -- Path of Exile: Crucible

"
Raikudou wrote:

KEKW I bought $100 Ultimate Version so they are good
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
"
Molten Shell currently outperforms other Guard Skills without much investment. We've reduced the amount of damage the Buff provided by Molten Shell can take, to bring this skill more in line with other Guard Skills:
Molten Shell now has "Buff can take Damage equal to 10% of your Armour, up to a maximum of 5000" at all gem levels (previously 20% of your Armour, up to a maximum of 10000).
Vaal Molten Shell now has "Buff can take Damage equal to 20% of your Armour, up to a maximum of 10000" at all gem levels (previously 30% of your Armour, up to 30000).

Meh, why, buff other skill not only nerf.
Nothing exciting about this at all.
"
RushP1 wrote:
"
Molten Shell currently outperforms other Guard Skills without much investment. We've reduced the amount of damage the Buff provided by Molten Shell can take, to bring this skill more in line with other Guard Skills:
Molten Shell now has "Buff can take Damage equal to 10% of your Armour, up to a maximum of 5000" at all gem levels (previously 20% of your Armour, up to a maximum of 10000).
Vaal Molten Shell now has "Buff can take Damage equal to 20% of your Armour, up to a maximum of 10000" at all gem levels (previously 30% of your Armour, up to 30000).

Meh, why, buff other skill not only nerf.

Agreed.
Interesting new nodes of link skills, including the one that links you to a random additional target.

In no way takes into consideration the fact ON PAIN OF DEATH when any linked target dies you do as well.

Please fix the skill types design before you add more ways for us to die.....

If minion-mancer, we can't take because it might target a random ally that could easily be murdered or worse, a DURATIONAL minion which counts as it dying when the minion expires.

If playing in a group, twice the risk with the potential of it even targeting an ally thats support roll dealing low to no damage...

Why do you hate team play and support rolls? Basically give it not even a back seat, but stick it in the damn trunk?

How does this league work with team play??
State of Beyond Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3441741

State of Blight Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3470384

State of Harbinger Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3473629
So pathfinder played by 3% of players last league destroyed

Onslaught removed.What will happen with the craft?(Redeemer mod)

Arcane Surge nerfed

And in all ppl excited about league mechanic.

Can we agree that nerfs are hidden under the new league content?

Sad
Last edited by Benbloodpath on Mar 30, 2023, 5:21:30 PM
And here I thought I cant be hyped even more, but alas ggg did it again!
Some masteries are gonna be missed and honestly I expected seismic to be dead or at least significally nerfed, but oh well. Manaforged arrow support gem is really interesting thing, simple look but migth cause a cwdt spam potentially which is gonna be fun.
Already cant wait for league start, so much fun stuff like gateways and additional skill trees (heh ggg at it again)...
ARGH LEMME IIN, LET ME IIIIIN!
yes, zagmax does love him some poe, but more poe is even better
Last edited by zagmax on Mar 30, 2023, 5:30:45 PM
"
Raikudou wrote:

amazing KEKW
Poison SRS/Seismic hit decently hard, onslaught/arcane surge/molten shell hits, infinite heist gone, infinite scarabs gone, %spell damage crafts/flat ele damage vendor recipe on wands gone, poisonous concoction more expensive on life flasks, spark weaker at low levels, additional arrow synthesis on bows and quivers gone (but +1 added on tree...), nimis changed (projectile returning/damaging interactions nerfed? need to reread this one)...

Well then.
Last edited by WolfHealr on Mar 30, 2023, 7:26:55 PM
Of all the masteries you could have changed/removed, you remove the only one i needed for my flask build to work.... the 1 charge every 3s for utility :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info