Current Minion Survivability Problems... Video of the Problem

just wanna say again i play spectres for dps every league and i do fairly well on everything except ubers which i have not defeated yet, I posted my build this league and what reports i've got back is that its dps and survival are bad compared well, everything.

If thats true i'm out of options to go anywhere on my build except for a couple small defensive boosts, If I'm to be expected to go further in the game there needs to be some changes made, Most Minions have a lot of access to global + levels and even free support gems but spectre's don't at the same levels and i was already suffering through these differences before aggressive was added to minion wands among other things.

Please look into the later game defense options.. maybe buff feeding frenzy or something or even better just get rid of it, I can't compete with 8-9 links on my 5-6link while also HAVING to have +3-4 levels taking another slot.

Rare wands and cluster jewels have zero support for spectre's which i think should change.

And again from my previous post: Spell supression and Physical defenses were kind of hard to come by and i'm only at 76 all res unlike so many other builds at 80+ so what exactly am i paying all these prices for if im garbage tier?

Also this game has always preached to me "Depreciating Gains" where exactly did that methodology go in regards to late game DPS? its pushing some of us and our builds OUT of the game because we can't fit all of those fancy toys into our builds to compete.
Innocence forgives you
Last edited by SilentSymphony on Apr 7, 2023, 5:10:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info