ok when is poe 2 coming...diablo 4 struggle

Chris made it very clear that you should finish your vacation before the Exilecon because you'd WANT to play after. I got this weird notion of a PoE 2 BETA - but it's probably a pipe dream.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Phrazz wrote:
Chris made it very clear that you should finish your vacation before the Exilecon because you'd WANT to play after. I got this weird notion of a PoE 2 BETA - but it's probably a pipe dream.

Maybe, seems unlikely though.

I think CW just doesn't want a dead league start with most of the major content creators, and bigger PoE fans, away from home when it launches. But who knows, maybe a beta version is ready, and they are just waiting until after the D4 bomb hits.

They could be having tech issues with console ports and PoE1 integration, there could be optimization issues, there could be.... well there could be a million issues happening tbh.

They have been silent, and I mean dead silent on PoE2. If it's delayed past early 2024, or they don't have much to say/show at Exilecon, its nothing short of a disaster.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
who knows when its coming. they announced it at the end of 2019. now its 2023. i'm so over the waiting. worst part is, i feel like the current poe suffers because of it since half the team is working on poe 2
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
They have been silent, and I mean dead silent on PoE2. If it's delayed past early 2024, or they don't have much to say/show at Exilecon, its nothing short of a disaster.

I agree. I just can't see them inviting to an Exilecon without having a specific marketing reason to do so. Last time, they had parts of act 1 available, and I very much believe that we will see way more than that this time around.

As you say; we more or less have to.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
I think we'll be playing the beta at the end of the year
Previous prediction: Beta announced and tickets for beta at ExileCon; game release in 2023.

Current prediction: See above.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Last edited by ChanBalam on Mar 27, 2023, 9:07:40 PM
I kinda agree. End of 2023. GGG can just release a new graphic with act1-3 and it should be enough to please PoE fans. Since the game is in forever beta state, people won't complain even if there are still problems.

Waiting for 2024 is too long and too risky. Especially with the recent leagues not really worth playing.
If an Exilecon is being put on then they have some pretty big announcement.

My thoughts are Beta in Q4 this year will full launch Q1 next year.

But in saying that, GGG always like to go above and beyond and have MAJOR surprises... so I wouldn't be surprised if Beta is actually Q3 this year, straight after ExileCon, with a full launch in December.
game need better engine
as i see poe 2 still using same engine with remodeling assets that is it

i want to see even high-end pc can handle juicy maps but not hoping much about it
"
kekoyaso wrote:
game need better engine
as i see poe 2 still using same engine with remodeling assets that is it

i want to see even high-end pc can handle juicy maps but not hoping much about it

Wait I was under the assumption the POE2 will have a new engine?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info