Before making a "poe is fine d4 sucks" thread you need to watch this

"
Pashid wrote:

Why would you want to play anything on a switch anyways?

Fire Emblem.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Last edited by DarthSki44 on Mar 24, 2023, 11:32:00 PM
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
"
Pashid wrote:

Why would you want to play anything on a switch anyways?

Fire Emblem.

Yuzu emulator 4k 60-144fps 👌

Just way more enjoyable without the 15fps for background limitation and 45fps for foreground stuff at best on the switch imo
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Last edited by Pashid on Mar 25, 2023, 12:56:32 AM
"
Pashid wrote:
"
Networm13 wrote:

Can you play PoE on Switch or SteamDeck? No? But you can play Diablo3 on Switch

Why would you want to play anything on a switch anyways? Even a modern phone for the same price outperforms a switch with ease.
I mean the steam deck comes at least with some decent hardware to play games properly.

Your phone can't play many games and you would need to buy the controller for phone since the touch control feels bad... Lemme name some: Diablo 2, Blasphemous, Valfaris, Diablo3 (well, there is no PoE on handheld and you can play it OFFLINE without P2W bs like Diablo Immoral so...), etc. Switch is not perfect, but so is SteamDeck. Just pick whichever you prefer.

If mobility is not an issue then yeah just use yuzu or ryujinx.
"
xPiranha wrote:
Damn so its the controller. hoho.

Hoho GGG invest in controllers A$AP
Yeah, let's take advice from a guy that loves Diablo 3. JFL.
"
superbomb1967 wrote:
No thanks.

I'd rather read a real review, try the game myself and form my own opinion.

People and their youtube crushes...

Yep. But the topic starter is just promoting his favourite streamer, created another one thread related to D4 with shtposting and asking people to watch video, like it, subscribe, follow, support, donate and blah blah blah.
"poe is fine d4 sucks"

POE has nothing to worry about in terms of D4 "killing it off" because D4 is an MMO and POE is an ARPG. You will play D4 for very different reasons than POE. Were POE would be like CSGO and D4 is like Fortnite.

Can you play Fortnite based on skill? Sure. Do most of the people playing it play it for skill? No.

You will be able to pick up D4 and do a "build" without any guilds and you will reach its endgame within a day. D4 has no res as you just stack armour to cover it. You just stack attack power and farm triggers on gear. Thats it.

Also to add Asmon goes with the wind. The person that hates on Blizzard on stream then goes and plays WoW off-stream. He farms both sides on a topic for clicks. The Amber Heard trial saved his stream.
"
DarthSki44 wrote:

This is shit is so mindboggling to me.

If you don't like D4 to begin with, or have zero interest in it, why in the fuck do you care if someone else does? Just keep playing PoE, and everyone is happy. No need to try and figure it out, some people don't want to sweat for 10k hours, or even have 10k hours to spare. Or they want a change of pace to what they are used to.

Seriously this is like idiot bingo. If you like PoE keep playing it. Dont talk yourself into circles about why people don't see it your way. Just do you & everything will be ok, I promise. Ultimately what does it matter how many or who is playing a game you are not interested in? That makes no sense.

What an incredibly interesting contrast of post and post history this is.

Anyway, on Kripp and Azmon in general I don't think its fair to characterize people listening to their opinions as 'a streamer crush'. Criticize their life choices, how they make a living, the character they put on for the camera, etc, etc but you can't deny they spend a lot of time thinking about game design. A lot of time. And for decades. There are some topics I could see trusting their opinion on.

Hasn't everyone purchased or not purchased a product based on reviews before? Surely if you would take some random, unknown persons word for a car or a contractor working on your home you could trust LlamaSC or Kripp to tell you if an ARPG has shallow or deep itemization.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info