Before making a "poe is fine d4 sucks" thread you need to watch this

"
Destructodave wrote:
"
xPiranha wrote:
Thought about trying the open beta but its only to lvl 25 lol. Ill wait for official release.

Same as Ive gotten older I burn out very quickly on things. So, I'm just gonna wait on the release so its all new and nice and not burn myself out grinding out lvl 25 stuff.

The older you get hte more it feels like you have done and seen it all in games and the lipstick wears off extremely fast for me anyways, so I try my best to avoid betas, early accesses, and demos as much as possible so that I can enjoy the game when its brand new and hopefully get some fresh experiences back, even if for a bit.
Pretty much.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Watched about 6-7 different reviews of d4.

Behind the good graphics and darker style the game core is the same garbage diablo 3.

The same on-hit animations- the same popping numbers, the same bad mechanics.

Therefore i said its a retarded d3 remake and it is.

70 euro for d3 remake is absurdistan...

D4 shouldnt cost more than 35 euro.

D4 isnt overall a bad game, but for sure is WORSE in every way than POE and its insane sum.

WHEN KRIPPARIAN TELLS YOU D4 IS WORSE THAN POE, THEN IT IS..(special bait for charan trolldemire)
Last edited by Ivanovv83 on Mar 24, 2023, 12:19:39 PM
"
Ivanovv83 wrote:

Behind the good graphics and darker style the game core is the same garbage diablo 3.

D4 isnt overall a bad game, but for sure is WORSE in every way than POE and its insane sum.

WHEN KRIPPARIAN TELLS YOU D4 IS WORSE THAN POE, THEN IT IS..(special bait for charan trolldemire)

I know this is a bit of a troll, but its also misinformation. Kripp obviously had some critical points the game, which is understandable. It hasn't even been released yet. He also was very specific that given some time to cook, the game could easily be a 9-9.5 out of 10. The are a number of positives and strong points he discussed over that hour.

It's a live service game, and it never was going to be perfect at launch. If you even considered that, that's a ridiculous expectation, and that's on you.

The fundamentals of D4 are strong, and the open world gives them a ton of flexibility with respect to live service. Maybe its not your thing, and fine if so. D4 was never going to be PoE and it's isn't even trying to be that. So if PoE is what you want, play that. D4 shouldn't try to be something it's not. I'm glad I have the choice.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
"
Ivanovv83 wrote:

I know this is a bit of a troll, but its also misinformation. Kripp obviously had some critical points the game, which is understandable. It hasn't even been released yet. He also was very specific that given some time to cook, the game could easily be a 9-9.5 out of 10. The are a number of positives and strong points he discussed over that hour.

It's a live service game, and it never was going to be perfect at launch. If you even considered that, that's a ridiculous expectation, and that's on you.

The fundamentals of D4 are strong, and the open world gives them a ton of flexibility with respect to live service. Maybe its not your thing, and fine if so. D4 was never going to be PoE and it's isn't even trying to be that. So if PoE is what you want, play that. D4 shouldn't try to be something it's not. I'm glad I have the choice.

WHat a joke.Diablo 4 and fundamentals... i stopped reading there..
Last edited by Ivanovv83 on Mar 24, 2023, 2:23:58 PM
"
Ivanovv83 wrote:
WHat a joke.Diablo 4 and fundamentals... i stopped reading there..

Nah, just a different approach than PoE has. Sadly, they both fail at some fundamentals in my eyes. PoE is difficult to learn, difficult to master. Diablo 4 seems easy to learn, easy to master, just like Diablo 3. None of the game have manage the golden standard of easy to learn, difficult to master.

Subjectively, though, it seems like "MMO type scaling" and the MMO elements in D4 are pretty fundamental, which makes me a bit of a sceptic.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Literally everything else but trash mobs are a dps race in Diablo IV. I dont see the benefit in going any defence unless it damages too.
just played the beta for about an hour
never had less fun in an arpg

all i did was listen to NPCs i spent more time clicking to dismiss forced npc dialog than to kill monsters

skill tree is pretty boring
pick a skill pick 1 of 2 boring augments

the textures are so muddled together that enemies blend into the ground they are the same color and same textures

its pretty garbage...

cinematics were good thats about all i can say positive about the game

(سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س
Last edited by RitualMurder on Mar 24, 2023, 2:58:42 PM
"
Thesuffering wrote:
Literally everything else but trash mobs are a dps race in Diablo IV. I dont see the benefit in going any defence unless it damages too.

I love this kind of argument. Isn't PoE the same? What's the point of defense if you gonna get oneshotted randomly by a trash mob anyway? Better just go for big damage to skip the battle mechanics.
"
Networm13 wrote:
"
Thesuffering wrote:
Isn't PoE the same? What's the point of defense if you gonna get oneshotted randomly by a trash mob anyway? Better just go for big damage to skip the battle mechanics.

No, not anymore.

Last edited by Prevy on Mar 24, 2023, 4:37:42 PM
No thanks.

I'd rather read a real review, try the game myself and form my own opinion.

People and their youtube crushes...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info