No Balance Manifestos for 3.21 - Here's Why

Definitely not a nerf fest means you're going to buff mob hp and damage, right?
RiP Seismic trap
WAs good while it lasted
"no nerf fest incoming"

also ggg in a week or two: "we increased the hp from all monsters around the board for about 1230%, their speed and damage aswell for around 450%, in order to keep things balanced we increased the number of balls for moltenstrike from a base of 4 to 5. this is a huge buff and you will notice it.
That part was good: "...3.21 is most definitely not a nerf-fest."

:D
this... is not a good sign ngl

also:

"Our balance goals with 3.21 are to provide more options and more fun for as many builds as possible, rather than reworking game systems in potentially disruptive ways."

this is exactly what you have said for the last 8 seasons LMFAO
GGG getting lazier each day. last league before this you didn't do anything and saw what happened. now you are saying you will hide patch notes for people not realizing you didn't do anything again. wth...
"3.21 is most definitely not a nerf-fest." Well thats a lie like always lol xD

Do you guys get a bonus each time you nerf stuff? Is it not just possible to make a league where you DONT nerf but buff the spells/abilities thats not so popular? #GrindingNerfGames
"
Eclypsons wrote:
"
ibims111 wrote:
the best thing to do when you had a bad day is to read comments about PoE. There is nothing else that displays what is wrong with the community more than this. I am simply amused by all the rage, hate, speculation and fake-facts put out there in the comments.

What a bunch of financial experts, game-mechanic/design experts and game publishers there are. Hilarious.

22 pages of uselessness.

Stop deepthroating dude, they won't give you free mtx

I don't need free MTX, I bought every single colored bit I own. And I do not regret a single cent. Because regardless of what GGG patches, nerfs, buffs, bugs, glitches and no matter how hard I disagree or rant about their plans and changes, I will 100% have fun anyways in every new league until PoE 2.

And just in case you did not know. People who enjoy tings that you dislike might not ask for something free, they might just simply feel joy and value things different than you do. And you probably guessed it. But my initial comment was exactly about people like you.

Happy new league 3.21.
if you nerf 10 gems out of 30, you automatically buff the other 20!
"
nickwchi wrote:
lmao! I read it as, "we pride ourselves a studio who has been being clear and transparent in communication with our playerbase since our inception, but because throughout the years we've fxxked up our casual players so bad and now all we left is a bunch of ADHD whinny RMT kids (with their rich daddy wallet tho), and since sugarcoating nerf no longer work as well so.... no more manifesto"

despite all the backlash from kalandra and rare monster changes, if you had no fun in 3.20 and struggled to grow wealth in this recent patch even with only one hour per day of playtime, you clearly do something wrong. It has never been easier to earn by simply doing anything in this game.

And you would be surprised how many people enjoy PoE in their ++30s. Sometimes things are pretty simple. If you suck at something you wish you don´t, change something. Accusing others to RMT just because they have what you desire is pathetic.
if you nerf 10 gems out of 30, you automatically buff the other 20!
so there are nerfs coming... and the whole point of these was so that you could explain the process on why those nerfs are coming. I mean you got away from that and got caught with your pants down. maybe try actual transparency instead of a farce of transparency and leaving the community to find huge nerfs that aren't even listed anywhere.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info